forum

I should have done this nearly a year ago- :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zxNightfall
So, I'm an English player who almost just cut the #60,000 rank. A couple hundred off.

I wouldn't say I'm the best player in the world, only in my friend group but I woulnd't say I'm bad anymore :D and am basically free advertisement for the game since I make most of my friends look it up/play it and they often play it regularly after that ~u~
I spend more time playing osu! than anything else recently, since I went on Hiatus from [lucky:1337]Counter Strike: Global Offensive[/lucky:1337] the other day so osu! has been my way of filling the void :D

I'm kind of a Forum noob, I look through from time to time but don't post too often. So my post might be somewhat bland. I want to change my name again, since this time I have a name I really like, but alas I already used my Supporters name change already, so it is stuck in my tiny profile picture instead :D I might lurk the #osu chat from time to time as well.

That's all really :D I hope to play with any of you on multiplayer some time!
Annadine
Hello~ UK POWER ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯
Welcome to the forums~ Though I must say, you're a better player than me haha :lol:
About the name... Is it yagure? At first glance I thought it was yuyure lol XD
That's too bad, if I could transfer my supporter name change to you, I would :'3
Nameless
Hey. Welcome to the osu! forum.
Bara-
Welcome!
You do know you can change your name unlimited times now?
You only need to pay for it (with supporter 1st is free)
Enjoy the forums :3/*