forum

help me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mooqhbwease
can somebody please help me to make the osu! mania panel upside down, so that the notes are flowing upwards rather than downwards?
I've been trying for a while now and cant figure it out.
Thanks.
Flanster
From options, osu!mania layout, Flip/DDR something I forgot what it was exactly :(
Ameth Rianno
Trosk-
It's better to go to the skin.ini archive of your skin and change the line "UpsideDown" to: UpsideDown: 1 on every Key configuration (Keys: 4, Keys: 7, etc...)

You can change it from the options like LoliFlan said, but it won't be saved once you close osu!.

Flanster

Ameth Rianno wrote:

close enough
Topic Starter
Mooqhbwease

Trosk- wrote:

It's better to go to the skin.ini archive of your skin and change the line "UpsideDown" to: UpsideDown: 1 on every Key configuration (Keys: 4, Keys: 7, etc...)

You can change it from the options like LoliFlan said, but it won't be saved once you close osu!.

I did try this, but it never seemed to work, even with the varying skins i downloaded

LoliFlan wrote:

From options, osu!mania layout, Flip/DDR something I forgot what it was exactly :(
This worked.
I went in and checked to vertically flip for every amount of keys.
Thankyouuuuuuuu
Trosk-

Mooqhbwease wrote:

I did try this, but it never seemed to work, even with the varying skins i downloaded
Then, or you typed something wrong, or you didn't save the skin.ini archive after changing it, or you didn't refresh the skin.