forum

My Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The5ilverback
I have been playing Osu! for 6 months now however I forgot there were forums and this is actually my first time seeing the forums so i thought I would introduce myself even though it's probably way too late for that XD!

Anyway my name is Aaron so nice to meet you all!

I can't do any game mode except Catch the Beat in Osu! as I just suck at everything else lol though my aim is to have fun not become the highest ranked.

To conclude I can't use a mouse well but I really enjoy playing this game with just arrow keys.
Pawsu
Hi Aaron! Welcome to the forums :P
if you need any help related to osu!, feel free to visit the help forum or the channel #help in game :3
Bara-
Welcome Aaron
It's never to late to come to the forums :)
Hope you enjoy it!
Axiaan
Don't worry, I forgot there's a forum too, I discovered it 1 year after my first playing. :x
Welcome to the forum. o/
Topic Starter
The5ilverback
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's welcomed me to the forums so far as I really appreciate it on a side note I actually want to reach rank #100 for my country being the UK in Osu! I'm currently at rank #492 I've got a long ways to go for that :lol:
HazeL
:) Hello Pro
Topic Starter
The5ilverback

HazeL wrote:

:) Hello Pro
:) haha me pro? I wish in reality I suck at Osu! lol and can only play one game mode.

I saw your intro post and was like woah 7 years that's pretty crazy I guess I was worrying about my post being bad because I'm technically not new to the game at all for nothing XD though nobody knew of me till now so I guess that helped.
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums!
LigerZero
welcome to ossssss the forum discussion
Nameless
Welcome. I didn't start using the osu! forum straight away when I joined osu!, either. You're not the only one.
blooming tea
Hey!