forum

hitcirle number problem.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Varvasia
Okay, so when there are notes with double digits such as 10,11,12... etc. the numbers instead of being next to each other they are on top of each other. Also I have tried to hitcircleoverlap in skin.ini but it just creates 2 circles instead.

Does anyone know how to make it so it one circle but the numbers not overlapping each other?
-Chitose-
Open your skin.ini file and find this

After that just change the value to 1 or 0
Kristina
You are probably using a skin where hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png are merged into the default numbers "default-0, default-1" and so on.

If you dont know why people do that it's because they want their circles to disapear right after they hit them.
hitcirle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png fades out when you hit the circle, but default numbers disapear instantly.
So they merge it into the default numbers to create more responsive circles.
and to fix the double degit issue they take their hitcircles width in pixels and type it into the skin.ini as "HitcircleOverlap: xxx"

so if you look in your skin folder you will probably see that it contains invisible hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay, like this

and default numbers where they are merged into, like this

This should answer your question :)
Topic Starter
Varvasia
Thanks for answers but I still can't solve the problem. My numbers such as 10 or any double digits the numbers are above each other and if I change the hitcircleoverlap in the skin.ini from the 180 it creates 2 circles.

My problem is that the numbers are not like beside each other rather they one stacking on each other.
Fatal3ty
You like Sliderend without Circle with worked Numbers, right? :?

Then you have to do differently. Take hitcircleoverlay-0.png as Hitcircle and use the default as normal numbers without circles. Hitcircle.png and hitcircleoverlay.png is transparent.

Skin.ini:
HitCircleAboveNumbers: 1
HitcircleOverlap: 0

New for Cutting Edge: You just have to create only transparent sliderendcircle.png and ready is the result. Hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png and defaults is normal, not transparent. Unfortunately, you need Cutting Edge the Supporter-Status. :)
Haskorion
You don't need supporter to use cuttingedge. This was true last year, but this changed since there are 3 release streams.
The only things you need supporter for in skins are custom menu-background.jpg, triangle.png, welcome_text.png, welcome.wav, and seeya.wav.
Fatal3ty

Haskorion wrote:

You don't need supporter to use cuttingedge. This was true last year, but this changed since there are 3 release streams.
The only things you need supporter for in skins are custom menu-background.jpg, triangle.png, welcome_text.png, welcome.wav, and seeya.wav.
I did not know that. Thank you for info. :)

But someone said it, that multiplayer under Cutting Edge works only with Supporter? :)