forum

[invalid] Sudden Death mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
hm this idea was from hikato when we were playing multiplayer with sudden death mode enable.

If a player dies because in the multiplayer he should not be able to get more score when he failed. So the player who survives the longest is still the winner!

The sudden death mod is rarely used in solo mode so i think it will be good like this for the multiplayer where you can chose it for some funny games!
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gemi
I like it.
anonymous_old
Cool.

Would prevent one failure near the end of the song from making me lose (sometimes).
Gens

strager wrote:

Would prevent one failure near the end of the song from making me lose (sometimes).
This. It'd be pretty fun too~
Esupanitix
BUMP. I'd like it to happen.

EDIT: +9001
Gens
The thread title should probably be changed for something like "Sudden Death mod suggestion for multiplayer" or something.
Takuma
Delicious, support.
- Sugoi Sugoi -
bump :3
Great idea
Bara-
I don't understand this request
Is it a block for getting score when SD is used in Multi?
That'll be a bad idea IMO
Tshemmp
Why would it be a bad idea? It gives more options to chose from.
TheVileOne
The core reason for this request no longer applies. If you fail in sudden death you stay failed in multiplayer. There's little point in continuing to play if it doesn't add to your score.

Noone uses sudden death without free mods enabled. That sounds like a bad idea in general.