forum

Karma Fields (feat. Kerli and Project 46 Remix) - Karma Fiel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bastian
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
xNett
the insane you can change the BSS 1/6 ( Beatsnapspace ) the offset to 02: 400 Listening well a song and re-place the note.
If you 've helped give me kudosu :v .... i`ts free.
Topic Starter
Bastian

54N71 wrote:

the insane you can change the BSS 1/6 ( Beatsnapspace ) the offset to 02: 400 Listening well a song and re-place the note.
Thanks i will look into it,
:'v
SORPRICE_old
la wea klia tu hablas español :'v
SORPRICE_old
Deberias hacer lo que dicen arriba resnapear y sincronizar el mapa, con la cordinacion que tiene hasta el momento no conseguira rank, nunca xD
Topic Starter
Bastian

SORPRICE wrote:

la wea klia tu hablas español :'v
si pero veo a muchos que son de latino america y no me hablan español entonces yo tampoco :'v

SORPRICE wrote:

Deberias hacer lo que dicen arriba resnapear y sincronizar el mapa, con la cordinacion que tiene hasta el momento no conseguira rank, nunca xD
ya lo estoy arreglando :v
Gracias.
ArtificialDj

54N71 wrote:

Nevermind, (was earlier a question about what to fix)

I listenened carefully and the song's first note is at 2:123

but that doesn't matter does it? ah ok.

BUT, having the bpm offset at 2:123 makes it so that the first bass kick is perfectly synchronized to the bpm.

If this seems like a very rude and cryptic message, please understand I do not mean for it to be so.
Topic Starter
Bastian
Every map besides ArtificialDj's maps doesn't have correct anything until i say so otherwise.
and by that i mean to search for the most edited difficulty/beatmap That's the current base to go from when looking at the maps so far.
:^)