forum

Grand Theft Auto V Online

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kirueggy
Thread title is self explanatory. This is a thread related to the revolutionary, innovative, next-gen gameplay experience by Rockstar Games that is known as Grand Theft Auto V Online (because you and I know that everyone plays singleplayer nowadays for the trophies/achievements)

So does anyone on these forums play GTA V Online? I've been playing for about a couple months now on the PS3 (if you want to add me my PSN is kinglets2000 lol I have no one to play with) and the game has some flaws but so does any other... also DLC is free.

Feel free to discuss this virtual money crime simulator. Go.

EDIT: if you're aware of Rockstar Social Club here's my thingy here - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/kirukashii

Renevant
I've been playing it on my computer. Are the PS3 servers still active? It seemed pretty dead the last time I was on.
Topic Starter
kirueggy

Renevant wrote:

I've been playing it on my computer. Are the PS3 servers still active? It seemed pretty dead the last time I was on.
More people than XBOX 360, I can tell you that, I went to a friend's birthday just not too long ago and he owned both a 360 and a ONE but had GTA V last-gen. At the end of the day we were all tired and just decided to mess around on his consoles and we couldn't even find an online session to begin with... PS3 on the other hand is still doing fine
a1l2d3r4e5d6
GTA Online isn't something that I play often. Every time I go online, I get killed every 5 seconds. :c
No chance of running away from them. Everytime I do go online, I open an invite only server.

Renevant wrote:

Are the PS3 servers still active? It seemed pretty dead the last time I was on.
It's still pretty active. I get a lot of game invites for heists.
Topic Starter
kirueggy

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

GTA Online isn't something that I play often. Every time I go online, I get killed every 5 seconds. :c
No chance of running away from them. Everytime I do go online, I open an invite only server.
>tfw you don't want to do "Prison Break - Plane" or "Humane Labs Raid - Deliver EMP" for the millionth time

I always play with my crew, fortunately everyone there isn't brain dead and doesn't shoot other fellow crewmates on sight (although we do have a couple of people in that always like to do mass DM's, but at least they ask people first lol)