forum

Mafia in Hoenn Region - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
Because we're full of fucking PRs and it's more than likely that at least one of them has a result on someone and you'd have to switch up your vote/read anyway? So it's quite pointless to vote someone unless you want to achieve something specific by doing that.
rEdo

Drezi wrote:

But I don't understand why you wouldn't claim weak cop, that way scum would've tried to kill you next night, rest being the same?
That was my first thought, I should have gone with that now that I think about it.
fartownik
^ to Amianki
Amianki

Frostings wrote:

oh, Zexion was doctor
uh, what?
FoS: Drezi
HoS: Jess
Vote: SNB

Also, looks like I was roleblocked last night. Since a roleblocker was already revealed, I got jailed? which makes no sense, unless there's a jailkeeper scum??
Go into the Drezi and SNB suspicion please.
fartownik

rEdo wrote:

@mod: Does a hider's death via getting night-vigged and via visiting scum differ flipwise? I mean, stuff like "Hider got shot in the head Nx", "Hider went to the wrong neighbourhood Nx".
He will not confirm this since he'd have to confirm that there is indeed a Hider this game which would break the integrity.
Drezi
I very much doubt it differs.
Amianki

Drezi wrote:

Amianki wrote:

I really don't like this post.

Be my guest and elaborate instead of dropping one liners whole game.
It looks like manipulation to try to get an SNB wagon going instead of scumhunting the wagon. You're overemphasizing SNB's contribution while spending about three words commenting on Jess' double vote hammer. Then you tried to pass it off as fartownik trying to lead Jess to the hammer. I can see one doing this regardless of Jess' alignment, but it is more likely if you two are a team.
Amianki

fartownik wrote:

Because we're full of fucking PRs and it's more than likely that at least one of them has a result on someone and you'd have to switch up your vote/read anyway? So it's quite pointless to vote someone unless you want to achieve something specific by doing that.
But why does it 'make you itch'?
fartownik
Btw, rEdo your ability is practically useless already. If you target wrong, you die and scum has a free kill. If you target right, scum may as well kill you off the same night and you won't be able to confirm your target. I'd say it'd be safer for you and this game to just do nothing tonight so scum at least wastes their nightkill on you, and if by chance they decide to skip killing you, we can continue like this for the next day (with me and you confirmed, unless I die as well).
fartownik

Amianki wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Because it's a quite rushed vote. SNB himself did not even have a chance to say anything after the day has begun and he's already being voted by Drezi.

I feel like you're making me say things you would want to say yourself but are afraid to.
Drezi
I AM trying to get an SNB wagon going hello? Spending three words on Jess's hammer, what? Read my last posts from D1 maybe? That post was a recap of last day, and I elaborated on things I couldn't the day before. farto DID look like he was ok with Jess going ahead with the quickhammer, what do yo even mean by passing it off? it was me trying to figure out why'd farto say that, but it's moot now anyway with him and rEdo being pretty much confirmed.
Ace Timing
Didn't jess explicitly say he was going to quickhammer both to prove he wasn't lying and to Lynch (perceived) scum? Now we just have to figure out whether or not he was conveniently using the situation to get town status and avoid a lynch or not.
Birdy
This game.

I'll respond better tomorrow because fuck everything right now "ex dee".
Drezi
Ok, no this whole hider thing is just confusing as shit.
Drezi
I mean both of your conclusions and suggested tactics were so much off it I can't even make sense of it.
Amianki

Drezi wrote:

I AM trying to get an SNB wagon going hello? Spending three words on Jess's hammer, what? Read my last posts from D1 maybe? That post was a recap of last day, and I elaborated on things I couldn't the day before. farto DID look like he was ok with Jess going ahead with the quickhammer, what do yo even mean by passing it off? it was me trying to figure out why'd farto say that, but it's moot now anyway with him and rEdo being pretty much confirmed.
The point is that the way you're going about it looks like you're covering for Jess. Specifically going out of your way to not go into the hammer at all after two flips while throwing suspicion on someone for doing mostly the same thing, and another person for interactions with the hammer. It looks like you have an agenda.
Amianki

fartownik wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Amianki wrote:

Because it's a quite rushed vote. SNB himself did not even have a chance to say anything after the day has begun and he's already being voted by Drezi.

I feel like you're making me say things you would want to say yourself but are afraid to.
Voting SNB doesn't exactly stop him from being able to say anything, though.
Drezi
Ugh, what should I say about the hammer? I'm trying to understand people who I think I have a chance of understanding.

We told Jess to use her doublevote on farto or me, and she didn't do anything, and then dropped in to doublevote quickhammer, I wouldn't mind her being lynched at all either.

"Actually, power role heavy games should be designed predominantly around a mass claim happening day one."

So why are you not suggesting one here?

rEdo having claimed already and Frostings claiming a role that should've given him some kind of night result too it might not be a bad idea?
Amianki
I'm not suggesting a massclaim because GIF reviewed the setup. I've been scum in one of his setups before; I know he's competent enough to not put his stamp of approval on a setup that would be broken so easily from a massclaim.
Drezi
but jess claimed already, I don't mind claiming, our doc is out anyway, farto claiming shouldn't matter at this point am I missing something?
Drezi
I mean it looks like downsides aren't significant in this situation, and forces scum to claim something.
Amianki
Somehow forgot to respond to this:

fartownik wrote:

Btw, rEdo your ability is practically useless already. If you target wrong, you die and scum has a free kill. If you target right, scum may as well kill you off the same night and you won't be able to confirm your target. I'd say it'd be safer for you and this game to just do nothing tonight so scum at least wastes their nightkill on you, and if by chance they decide to skip killing you, we can continue like this for the next day (with me and you confirmed, unless I die as well).
Hiders are basically a commuter with a couple extra variables.
Amianki

Drezi wrote:

but jess claimed already, I don't mind claiming, our doc is out anyway, farto claiming shouldn't matter at this point am I missing something?
I'm not comfortable with mass claiming unless there's a specific reason to.

Fartownik especially shouldn't claim unless it's something critical to be out in the open.
Drezi
I think you need to explain that better because I might be missing something but it doesn't really make sense.
Amianki
What doesn't make sense about it?
Drezi
The fartownik especially part.
Drezi
Also you're not really doing a good job explaining why it wouldn't be good, other than you not feeling confortable with it, unless there's a specific reason which is vague as hell.
Drezi
And I'm pretty sure you could explain it clearly without it being anti-town to any degree.
Drezi
If you wanted to, that is :)
Amianki
He's confirmed town unless he and rEdo are part of the scumteam. Let scum worry about what kind of role he has. Town doesn't need to know unless there's a reason it should be outed.
Amianki
jfc

Vote: Drezi
Drezi
If they're not a scumteam Fartownik is getting killed next night in all likeliness, so yeah your point is?
Amianki
The point is that we don't need to know his role unless he thinks we do. I don't understand what's so difficult to understand about this.
fartownik
You don't need to know my role.

I don't think a massclaim would be useful at all at this point. More likely tomorrow.

Also again I fucked up the Hider thing, that role messes with my fucking brain. I feel like Irre right now.

I'm actually opting for a Jess lynch today. I get Town vibrations from both Amianki and Drezi, Drezi especially for bringing up why Amianki doesn't want a massclaim this game if he's such a supporter of them in PR-strong games. I don't want a lynch of neither of those today.

So yeah, from my point of view:

Town: rEdo, Magic Bomb
Null-town: Drezi, Amianki, Irreversible
I-dont-know-because-I-have-to-read-his-ISO-and-other-shit-because-others-say-he-is-suspicious-but-gut-says-Town: SNB
Null: Ace Timing
Scum: Jess, Frostings

So yeah, there is 3 scum so at least one of my reads is not correct.
fartownik
I should've put rEdo on a higher tier than Magic Bomb tho, just a cosmetic thing.
Ace Timing
Rip, I'm either null or null-scum for everyone

Thanks sniverre
fartownik
Well it's more of how you play this game, not Sniverre.

Also I will try to get more from the past day and Tess' reads tomorrow. I will be going to sleep in a short while.
Topic Starter
Navizel
Topic Starter
Navizel
Brendan is just chillin' with a Team Magma Grunt

Votecount 2.2
fartownik -
Drezi (1) - Amianki
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- -
rEdo -
Ace Timing -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings -
Amianki -
Static Noise Bird (2) - Drezi, Frostings

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Ace Timing, Irreversible, rEdo, Magic Bomb, Static Noise Bird, fartownik

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline is on August 2 11:13AM GMT -5. This is 10 days from now.

Let me know if I made any mistakes.
fartownik
mod are ya scum
show more