Total Posts
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug
Similar to t/331321 but without a limit, so basically an inverted t/332440

I'll keep score here!

Highest count: 1 Me

I'll start, 1
Renevant
The count to 10 thing is just.. a saying, i guess... Like, no one really cares when it goes over 10. The general idea of the thread is what matters, not what was set as the "goal" in the title. We have enough of these counting threads already, so we don't need another one that just has a different thread title.

Please, to anyone who creates a thread in the future, make it original. We have just about every FG already in existence, so if you want your own creative thread (i know its a revival, but please understand), make one similar to this and be responsible and maintain it.
Aomi

Renevant wrote:

The count to 10 thing is just.. a saying, i guess... Like, no one really cares when it goes over 10. The general idea of the thread is what matters, not what was set as the "goal" in the title. We have enough of these counting threads already, so we don't need another one that just has a different thread title.

Please, to anyone who creates a thread in the future, make it original. We have just about every FG already in existence, so if you want your own creative thread (i know its a revival, but please understand), make one similar to this and be responsible and maintain it.
See, that's why I chose you for the cutest FG president. \(= v =)/
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug
someone delete this thread for me
HazeL
i dont care :)