forum

Auto change of slider into Taiko mod?(Except Taiko-only diff

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
arien666
Umm...
Sometimes, I map some songs like 'Ai Uta' or 'EkiBEN2000' or what have less than 2/1 slider.
Then, it becomes like not slider but circle combos...

I don't know about this system well but...
Can anyone explain the rule of this system ;_;???
LuigiHann
Any slider under two beats in length gets converted into single hits (one for each end, repeat, and tick). This is disabled for taiko-only maps. I would love for the leniency to be adjustable, but peppy felt that 2 beats was a good number so it is stuck that way.
Topic Starter
arien666

LuigiHann wrote:

Any slider under two beats in length gets converted into single hits (one for each end, repeat, and tick). This is disabled for taiko-only maps. I would love for the leniency to be adjustable, but peppy felt that 2 beats was a good number so it is stuck that way.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/15901
[Oni] 's 1/1 slider...

Then, how about this one ;_;???
It's not 2 beats but only 1 beat...
[Notice. That is NOT Taiko-only diff]
Zekira
Maybe you can turn this into a feature request... something like in the specific game mode tab in the song setup, like 'TaikOsu' in such a way that it's still osu! playable but all sliders convert into drumrolls. This way, maps that aren't supposed to be Taiko'd will still have their sliders converted into beats, while those with the TaikOsu mode will be playable in standard but all sliders are still drumrolls in Taiko. I'd love to use that...
Topic Starter
arien666

Zekira wrote:

Maybe you can turn this into a feature request... something like in the specific game mode tab in the song setup, like 'TaikOsu' in such a way that it's still osu! playable but all sliders convert into drumrolls. This way, maps that aren't supposed to be Taiko'd will still have their sliders converted into beats, while those with the TaikOsu mode will be playable in standard but all sliders are still drumrolls in Taiko. I'd love to use that...
If do that, It would be SCORE BUMP ;_;
So, that seems not good idea imo ;_;
:3?

Maybe, pe?<<<