show more
Topic Starter
puxtu
Because idk too lazy
*kasian Kuota modem gw kampret -_-
Akasha-
Congrats ~ Now i will get some silence :v /
neonat
In my honest opinion, taking the details from the list given in the site is quite 50/50 when they have albums and personal unique website for each individual website, because some difference may not be reflected there, like the way the arranger/composer is placed, etc. I find it somewhat like how we sometimes don't really trust the way Amazon places tracklists.

On the unique website, http://vocalodream.com/
there is no space:

On the booklet back, this is given:
and the lyrics for the song:

But then hey, not like it means anything now but just want to note, that there are those minor discrepancies that show on that and the actual song, somewhat akin to Amazon in my opinion, because it feels they follow strictly to some formats and templates in how they work out the tracklist. Feel free to think otherwise, but I just wanted to point it out somewhere, that from now on, unique websites and albums are honestly more solid in being the back up for metadata.

edit: oh and why did I go check, was because while I was out there was some discussion about this, if there was space or not, but I didn't have the ability to do anything because I was out and unable to search out the relevant things, but when I could, well, too late lol.
Topic Starter
puxtu
Roger that.
Harbyter

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Frim4503
baru sadar neru feat ama rin
[ A v a l o n ]

Harbyter wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

hey . . . it's my saber-chaan xD
Kyousuke-

YunoFanatic wrote:

Suck map suck it. Very bad map bad quality dq this . Who even mapped this ewww his not lile gonna be my omega super best friend like ewwww who would collab avatar with this freak
'freak' lol ok.jpg

Harbyter wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

(B) Metadata

• Within the Artist fields, "Neru feat. 鏡音リン" should be "Neru feat.鏡音リン" (without the space). The song is part of the compilation album "EXIT TUNES PRESENTS Vocalodream" - in which the official 'Vocalodream' website contains the names of each track within the album, as seen here. (Under the "SOUND" section.)
  1. http://puu.sh/iDw7i/d5613014cb.png
MX

(C) Gameplay Issues

• Inconsistent snapping is prevalent within this difficulty. Frequently, 1/8 is used on drum sounds which in reality start on 1/6. For example:
  1. 00:48:198 (48198|0) -
  2. 00:57:428 (57428|0) -
  3. 01:57:416 (117416|3) -
  4. 02:06:647 (126647|0) -
  5. 02:57:428 (177428|0) - ...
    There are a few more like this within the mapset, it is advised you check carefully, and be sure to put them all to 1/6 snap instead.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###BC
Topic Starter
puxtu
kek
-Rebecca-

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

(B) Metadata

• Within the Artist fields, "Neru feat. 鏡音リン" should be "Neru feat.鏡音リン" (without the space). The song is part of the compilation album "EXIT TUNES PRESENTS Vocalodream" - in which the official 'Vocalodream' website contains the names of each track within the album, as seen here. (Under the "SOUND" section.)
  1. http://puu.sh/iDw7i/d5613014cb.png
MX

(C) Gameplay Issues

• Inconsistent snapping is prevalent within this difficulty. Frequently, 1/8 is used on drum sounds which in reality start on 1/6. For example:
  1. 00:48:198 (48198|0) -
  2. 00:57:428 (57428|0) -
  3. 01:57:416 (117416|3) -
  4. 02:06:647 (126647|0) -
  5. 02:57:428 (177428|0) - ...
    There are a few more like this within the mapset, it is advised you check carefully, and be sure to put them all to 1/6 snap instead.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###BC
Well darn, at least it's an easy fix.

but lol at the space in metadata comment.
gogo puxtu
Topic Starter
puxtu
I already fixed the issues lmao
Evening
Space Time
Rivals_7

RIP my PP :')
Rank this XD
Tidek

Zenx wrote:

Space Time
lmao
stryver12
' ' time
Akasha-
Neru feat.鏡音リン - アブストラクト・ナンセンス

[Generals]
- BPM: Okay
- Offset: Okay
- AiMod: No Problems
- Tags: Okay
- BG: Okay
- Kiai: Okay
- Metadata: Good
- Folder’s problem: Doesnt have
- Hitsound: Great
- Timing: Good

Since all things are fixed w/ lets go for rebubble, no problems appears

Rebubbled

Good luck on the requalification, puxtu ~ Great map with good song <3
Blocko
space time is snap time

Anywho, let's give this map another round by giving it more love.

Re-Qualified!

Re-Congratulations, puxtu!
Topic Starter
puxtu
ok all aboard the hype train!!
-Konner-
Choo choo hype pp train
Draftnell
Njritt gratzz :v