Mafia in Hoenn Region - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
Okay, let's do this.

Vote: Jess
MBomb
Oh fartownik, I'll ask you too seeing as you're here btw, what are your thoughts currently on Tess and Frostings?
MBomb
Oh wait you already spoke about frostings earlier whoops, didn't notice
Topic Starter
Navizel
what's up. I apologize for the mistakes. This one should be right

fartownik -
Drezi -
Tess (1) - Static Noise Bird
Irreversible -
-[Jess]- (2) - Drezi, fartownik
rEdo -
Sniverre235 (1) - Frostings
Zexion -
- Magic Bomb - -
Frostings (2) - Tess, Sniverre235
Amianki (1) - Zexion
Static Noise Bird -

Not Voting: Irreversible, rEdo, Amianki, -[Jess]-, - Magic Bomb -

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline will be on July 25 8:30PM GMT -5. This is 10 days from now.
Frostings
I was just waiting for everyone to arrive
now that we're all confirmed, we can really get started :)

couple new faces here
Jess and Magic Bomb, what are your mafia experiences?
MBomb
This is actually my first game I've ever played in
AlyNight
Well it is obvious but same here
-[Jess]-

Frostings wrote:

I was just waiting for everyone to arrive
now that we're all confirmed, we can really get started :)

couple new faces here
Jess and Magic Bomb, what are your mafia experiences?
Second time.
-[Jess]-
Ignore last post

This is my second game
Irreversible

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Irreversible, any thoughts so far? Specifically on Frostings and Tess?
Frostings: Trying to be obvious town, behaves really attention whoring for probably a reason which I don't know what it could be yet.
Tess: Seems to have a strategy hence why she's trying to be careful.

Why are you asking everyone about Tess and Frostings in specific?
MBomb

Irreversible wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Irreversible, any thoughts so far? Specifically on Frostings and Tess?
Frostings: Trying to be obvious town, behaves really attention whoring for probably a reason which I don't know what it could be yet.
Tess: Seems to have a strategy hence why she's trying to be careful.

Why are you asking everyone about Tess and Frostings in specific?
Mainly because of Tess's scumread on Frostings, but also because I wanted to hear your thoughts on Frostings seeing as people seem to be quite split right now.
MBomb
Although now I'm also interested to hear people's opinion on Jess, her sudden townread on Frostings seems suspicious to me, but at the same time that could just be strange play, if it's their second game.
Frostings
When did Tess scumread me :(
or is it implied
Drezi
@Frostings: Do you have any real early read on Tess?
Frostings

Drezi wrote:

@Frostings: Do you have any real early read on Tess?
fluff posting while criticising my fluff posts. null so far
why are you asking me?
Drezi

Tess wrote:

Seriously, Frostings, even IF you're town, what you're doing right now is like, y'know, not very tactical. Scum or town.
Because this was directed at you.
fartownik
Unvote
Vote: Frostings

Well, that was pretty easy.

Also sems like we will have more Irre-like players this game than ever before.
Frostings

Frostings wrote:

fluff posting while criticising my fluff posts.
sure, RVS had ended, but my posts promote discussion because they're so bad ;)

this way I can surf around and use my old rod to fish for scum
Frostings

fartownik wrote:

Unvote
Vote: Frostings

Well, that was pretty easy.

You tell Amianki to stop with his obvtown posts, and you're implying you found an obvscum :roll:
Frostings
The only actual reads I have so far is Jess leaning town
If he's telling the truth about being new, no way a new-scum would publicly townread me, whereas I can see why a new-town would
Frostings
uh

Frostings wrote:

Frostings wrote:

fluff posting while criticising my fluff posts.
sure, RVS had ended, but my posts promote discussion because they're so bad ;)

this way I can surf around and use my old rod to fish for scum
^ this was in reply to drezi
MBomb
I think fartownik is town, other than that I have no idea what to think right now.
Frostings
How do you think he's town?
MBomb

fartownik wrote:

Also Frostings is being *too* frivolous this game right away and for too long. He has no idea how to reply to Caligno's "Frostings is Town", which is probably a reaction test when I think about it now, so he just answers up with nonsense which he was doing for the entirety of his previous posts, when in reality he should already be ending the RVS.
This post seems very town to me, especially compared to posts we've been seeing from other people.
MBomb
As in, he's trying to properly read the game right now.
Frostings
He pressures Jess then jumpvotes on an RVS wagon before he gets a reply, offering no explanation other than my posts are trash

using "well that was easy" to bait new players into believing he's one of the elite 4 with his "god scumreads" and trying to get towncred
MBomb
To be honest, I don't like the Frostings wagon, pretty sure there's probably at least one scum there, but I don't think it's fartownik.
Frostings

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Also Frostings is being *too* frivolous this game right away and for too long. He has no idea how to reply to Caligno's "Frostings is Town", which is probably a reaction test when I think about it now, so he just answers up with nonsense which he was doing for the entirety of his previous posts, when in reality he should already be ending the RVS.
This post seems very town to me, especially compared to posts we've been seeing from other people.
That post doesn't mean anything
Next to anything else that's been happening this game, any post with more than 2 lines of analysis will look godly in comparison
Birdy
I have no idea about farto yet tbh, they're posting seemingly in-depth content but it's way too early to judge whether they're going to be helpful or non-content miniwalls or whatever. Their last vote was pretty funny. If it was not a reaction test, then I'd be less amused and more suspicious though.
Irreversible

fartownik wrote:

I know what I'm doing, ok? XD

My current reads are:

Null-Scum: Frostings, Magic Bomb
Null: Rest
Null-Town: Drezi, farto

farto's post just looks like obvious reaction testing, Drezi's looked smart too.

Frostings, if you really have a broken power role as stated on page 8, why do you seek for attention that much? That is really contradicting to me.
fartownik

Frostings wrote:

The only actual reads I have so far is Jess leaning town
If he's telling the truth about being new, no way a new-scum would publicly townread me, whereas I can see why a new-town would
More scumpoints to you, you're digging yourself a grave. Actually there is a way a new-scum would publicly townread you and that is a nonsensical scum, which may be the case here. You didn't learn from past game with Irre, did you? I think you did, you're just pretending that you didn't because you are scum and you can't actually judge whether Jess's read on you has any legit base so you grab onto anything that was given to you so you have a "read" (townread specifically) on at least 1 player.

Frostings wrote:

He pressures Jess then jumpvotes on an RVS wagon before he gets a reply, offering no explanation other than my posts are trash

using "well that was easy" to bait new players into believing he's one of the elite 4 with his "god scumreads" and trying to get towncred
I would not get a reply from Jess, I'm pretty sure about that. Or at least no reply that would matter at all since even if she's Town, she will still ping everyone's scumtells because she's a noob. I just realized that and went on to another target, which is you, Jess can wait. Also your wagon might be RVS, but my vote is not.

And no, I didn't write that last sentence you mentioned to bait anyone. I just said that because it really was easy to read your scumplay right from the beginning of the game. Anyone can judge by themselves here, sheeping is not obligatory. If someone thinks otherwise, they can speak freely.
Irreversible
Okay so after seeing that post, if Frostings is town farto is pretty much confirmed scum.
fartownik
Also if you don't see any town-merit in my posts and only see them as an attack on your person, well, that is another scumtell to me.
fartownik

Irreversible wrote:

Okay so after seeing that post, if Frostings is town farto is pretty much confirmed scum.
That's really stoopid to say

Irre you better not be scum this game too I swear
Irreversible

fartownik wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

That's really stoopid to say

Irre you better not be scum this game too I swear
Why? You join the Frostings wagon + push it REALLY hard, isn't that something scum would do? If you are right and he is scum, you're all town obviously.
Drezi

fartownik wrote:

I just said that because it really was easy to read your scumplay right from the beginning of the game.
I agree that the reasoning for the Jess townread is nonsense, but I'd like to hear more about the quoted part.
fartownik
So your only reason to say that I'm 'confirmed scum' after Frostings (no he won't) flips Town is that I "PUSH HIM REALLY HARD" or "JOIN HIS WAGON" that is an RVS wagon with only unjustified votes besides mine?

I will answer for yourself - yes, it is your only reason. And in most cases - it's not enough of a reason.
fartownik
^ post directed to Irre
fartownik

Drezi wrote:

fartownik wrote:

I just said that because it really was easy to read your scumplay right from the beginning of the game.
I agree that the reasoning for the Jess townread is nonsense, but I'd like to hear more about the quoted part.
I already explained a lot why I think Frostings is scum.
Irreversible
It's two reasons to be exact.

As stated already: >IF< Frostings is going to flip town, that would be a third reason. And an obviously more impactful one, but I can't confirm it yet, hence why I'm not voting you yet.

You don't need to get offended at all, right? (scumcred) I'm just not believing everyone who makes "ez game plz vote 4 frostings" assumptions.
show more