NU-KO - Pochiko no Shiawase na Nichijou

posted
Total Posts
show more
Asahina Momoko
omedetou!!!! :)
Doyak

FrostxE wrote:

A different standard being judged on this map is disappointing.
0108 diff has no jerky movements at all, and those synced sounds are completely rankable.
If those synced sounds are unrankable, every single map containing of 3/4 extended sliders that are meant to follow vocal must be accordingly disqualified as well as they follow nothing.

my 2cents here
lol I totally agree with that. Those 3/4s seen on many many maps recently just want to show the vocals which are just meant to reach to the end of 1/1, but the 3/4 end doesn't actually have anything, but we accept that kind of representation.
Euny
고생많으셨어요 에논님...
Topic Starter
Enon

Kawaiwkyik wrote:

lolgratz
i thought you forgot this mapset lol
btw, thank you XD

M o k o r i wrote:

omedetou!!!! :)
arigato :D

Euny wrote:

고생많으셨어요 에논님...
매번 감사합니다 ._.
Ujimatsu Chiya
축하드려요
gregest
I can't even imagine what bg the last diff will have if this gets DQ'd again
Bauxe
pls no dq map is perfect
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

5eania's Insane

Confusing Rhythm

• 01:06:756 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - This section is rather confusing to play. The players are required to click on the red ticks, as most of the sliders start there - which is counter-intuitive and doesn't fit the song. Stronger beats should be clickable while weaker beats can be accented with a slider tail. Moreover, 01:09:881 (1,2,3) - is confusing because of the spacing as well. The spacing of the 1/2-gap 01:09:568 (7,1) - is very low and makes it look like an 1/4-gap, while the spacing of the 1/4-gap 01:09:959 (2,3) - is very high and reads like an 1/2-gap.
Extra

Unsuitable overmapped Rhythm

• 01:38:943 (5,6) - This rhythm is overmapped in a bad way. We see that it is supposed to follow the vocal, but having to click twice here is overdone and not intuitive to play. You can follow the vocal with a special slidershape instead, for example.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
Reol
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
웃었다
Len
r i p d u d e
Topic Starter
Enon
fuck this game
sellyme

I knew it
Len
i knew kds spam when dq
Lust
Locking while the mapper waits out his silence. Contact me when you are ready to move this forward.

EDIT: Unlocked. Please refrain from abusing kudosu again in the future.
In addition, BNs please wait to qualify this beatmap until Yauxo's version moves out of the qualified section.

Good luck towards ranking!
Startrick
Beomsan

Startrick wrote:

changed bg
amazing painter
Yauxo
In case mine would get dq'd, I'll leave the "first (third or fourth) qualify" up to you again. good luck!
Aka
don't give up
HabiHolic
ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10nya

Aka wrote:

don't give up
Topic Starter
Enon

Startrick wrote:

changed bg

LOL
Topic Starter
Enon
start re-work :D

thanks
Startrick
Ciyus Miapah

Startrick wrote:

:/
Euny

Yauxo
so, uh, whats happening here for now?
Topic Starter
Enon

Yauxo wrote:

so, uh, whats happening here for now?

changed background and some part in 5eania and mine.
Startrick
scanter
T_T rank it again plz
Topic Starter
Enon

Startrick wrote:

100 stars for you!
its real star"trick"

Anais wrote:

T_T rank it again plz
감사합니다!
Startrick
Topic Starter
Enon

Startrick wrote:

720 stars for you!
plz give me real star
Yauxo
So you guys gonna give that a shot soon? I know Ive said that I'd wait till yours would get qualified again, but mine is ready again and I dont want to wait multiple weeks for that
BeatofIke
I was thinking this mapset was already ranked. Guess not www
Topic Starter
Enon
please check this map BNG
Mikayla
HELLO
Topic Starter
Enon

Kay- wrote:

HELLO
BOSS