forum

Touch 3Claws

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shin016
Hey guys I'm playing an Awesome game Called Touch3Claws game this game has anime songs and korean songs too and whats great is you can have your own character to customize it makes you feel like an anime character I'm having a wonderful time playing it with my girlfriend and my friends some of which I met ingame we even have a friendly community

Its the greatest dance game there is that you can play for free and own lots of items there's always an event that can join the gameplay works smooth and it doesn't need a super pc to play its easy to get started to it's has a good tutorial for beginners honestly this is the first dance game that makes me want to improve and the only game that i stay playing this long it has a guild it has marriage you can even have your own son :) the gameplay is easy to get use to but hard to master

Some people I met there is so fun to talk to many anime fans is playing this game too they even have a guild called otaku they also have a reliable admins that is so quick to response to my question they always give out free stuff too on events this game has a lot of song anime songs korean songs and even usa songs one of the best about this game is some of the people they're meet they're special someone there it really makes your life feel more alive and fun it will make you feel like your really your avatar it helps us sometimes to escape a cruel reality and live on an amazing world with amazing friends so guys what are you waiting for go try this game if you like dance game and like anime songs and anime this game is for you see you in the game :D

oh and here's the link so you can register
http://touch.3claws.com/register.php
And here's our community on facebook this group has the best admin so quick to response and always try to help us when there's a problem
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Touch3Claws/
Aurani
Woah woah dude.

First off, you need to learn how to properly do paragraphs. Ain't nobody got time fo wallz.
Secondly, you need to also learn some proper punctuation, because your text looks sloppy and more like generic spam, giving off the feeling of a mongrelic thread, and you don't want that, mate.
Friendan

shin016 wrote:

And here's our community on facebook this group has the best admin so quick to response and always try to help us when there's a problem
I was expecting it to be a shill before I saw this because 1 post and you don't play. Guess I was right. I can't even read your post.
Sanxu_old

Aurani wrote:

Woah woah dude.

First off, you need to learn how to properly do paragraphs. Ain't nobody got time fo wallz.
Secondly, you need to also learn some proper punctuation, because your text looks sloppy and more like generic spam, giving off the feeling of a mongrelic thread, and you don't want that, mate.
Nigga you be talkin 'bout paragraphs, that's some full on crazy run-on sentence. You can see the pure excitement in his eyes just through that text. Don't criticise that, that's some avant-garde shit right there.

Friendan wrote:

shin016 wrote:

I was expecting it to be a shill before I saw this because 1 post and you don't play. Guess I was right. I can't even read your post.
Dude's got 5k plays don't be talkin shit now.
Topic Starter
shin016
Ranked Score: 438,690,779

Hit Accuracy: 95.32%

Play Count: 5,099

Total Score: 2,162,728,836

Current Level: 68

96%

Total Hits: 687,831

Maximum Combo: 2,142

Total Kudosu Earned: 0

Replays Watched by Others: 2 times

Ranks
111SS 297S 36A
what do you mean I dont play??? I play osu sir :v and the one on top please dont be so hard on me Im not here to be a grammar nazi :v second i share this game because i play osu alot too but when i tried this game i also like it alot so i guess im just sharing my opinion guys dont be so hard tnx for giving me tips about paragraphs and punction just got so excited :) SANXU thank you so much for standing up for I'm so thankful :D
Stefan
I don't think you'll have success here.

*close door*