forum

[invalid] Too Many Anime/Japanese Songs

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Vilorix
Is it just me, or is there too many anime songs getting ranked on osu!? I know plenty of other genre's getting mapped very well worth a ranked, but they just get skipped I guess? Most people are into anime on this game, but what about the people who aren't? I hate being forced to a limited amount of songs (hundreds), when I could be playing thousands of ranked maps that I would enjoy. I don't like playing a map where I can't even understand the lyrics or language the guy/gal is speaking. See for yourself, just go to the ranked maps and the anime tag takes over more then 70% each page. :|
Dilectus
Then start mapping xD
Cerulean Veyron
At some time, people ranked non-Anime/Japanese songs with anime BGs.
Bara-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FrzR
Topic Starter
Vilorix
I see no support coming from you guys. I didn't say I hate anime songs. All I see is hate.
Topic Starter
Vilorix

DavidEd wrote:

Then start mapping xD
Yeah, and then none of them get ranked which means I can't get ranked. xD
Karuta-_old_1
Most of the players here are probably otaku or people who likes moe/cute/erotic 2d stuff a lot

I managed to find a room playing english song for the first time in 7 days, good luck
deadbeat
sadly making a feature request thread won't actually help this at all. here's what you could do though. learn mapping and start a beatmap project that contains a lot of english songs and see if anyone else is interested in mapping the songs as well. it's a long shot, but it's something
ZenithPhantasm

Fr33z3R wrote:

drum drum
stop