Ilonka Obilinovic - Masayume Chasing [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hanjamon

_Gezo_ wrote:

dekaane y u no finish with the others :'(

[hanjanner oni]
01:12:932 (139,140,141,142,143,144,145,146,147,148,149,150,151,152,153,154,155) - baka stream

thats all for me <3
I can't online atm but i think i know what stream is, what should i do? >.<

Talked with Gezo about this, thank you for the mod :3

Update ---> http://puu.sh/ivam5/61a927c2aa.rar
Topic Starter
Gero
Updated ~

EDIT:

@_Gezo_ where are you?
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, uhhh rechecking as requested from a looong time loool sorry for some delay. No kudosu

[> Muzukashii <]
  1. 00:16:541 (31) - Ehh, I think this part doesn't sound fitting for a k here. I prefer d here, You've also added a d on your other diff here. So hehe, for consistency ;p
  2. 00:19:925 (41) - Delete this one? There are just minor beats on the song track, so the rhythm seems a little low. Or try to move it on 00:20:238 - to fill out rhyhm for the vocals, also k if you decide to move the note.
  3. 01:05:714 (176,177) - I prefer swapping these two, because the part on (177) stand has a little high-pitch. It might perform the dkdk pattern.
  4. - Such a tremendous diff! \:3/
[> Inner Oni <]
  1. 00:18:346 (56) - k, the percussion sounds like it imo.
  2. 00:21:504 (74) - Same as above, but also for the vocals. It sounds pretty much better to me.
  3. 00:34:699 (145) - k here? the streaming would look entertaining.
  4. 00:44:286 (186,187,188) - kkd sounds better here imo. You could also hear the hi-hats on the song track, which makes the first two hits high-pitch, and the last one is as usual.
  5. 01:06:842 (307) - d... for vocals ofc, idk
  6. - Same here, ehhh perfect ._.

Other diffs are outstanding! Get me back when everything's done :3/
Topic Starter
Gero

Gray Veyron wrote:

Hi, uhhh rechecking as requested from a looong time loool sorry for some delay. No kudosu

[> Muzukashii <]
  1. 00:16:541 (31) - Ehh, I think this part doesn't sound fitting for a k here. I prefer d here, You've also added a d on your other diff here. So hehe, for consistency ;p Well, you're right but it flows better with kkd in this part.
  2. 00:19:925 (41) - Delete this one? There are just minor beats on the song track, so the rhythm seems a little low. Or try to move it on 00:20:238 - to fill out rhyhm for the vocals, also k if you decide to move the note. Consistency with 00:27:820 (62,63,64) - that's why I prefer to keep them, sorry.
  3. 01:05:714 (176,177) - I prefer swapping these two, because the part on (177) stand has a little high-pitch. It might perform the dkdk pattern. Sorry but not.
  4. - Such a tremendous diff! \:3/
[> Inner Oni <]
  1. 00:18:346 (56) - k, the percussion sounds like it imo. Sounds nice but if you check the whole part you will notice that I'm using only claps on red ticks so it would turn it weird if I break my consistency at this part.
  2. 00:21:504 (74) - Same as above, but also for the vocals. It sounds pretty much better to me. Not really, sorry.
  3. 00:34:699 (145) - k here? the streaming would look entertaining. Flows weird to me.
  4. 00:44:286 (186,187,188) - kkd sounds better here imo. You could also hear the hi-hats on the song track, which makes the first two hits high-pitch, and the last one is as usual. Yeah this one is a nice suggestion, fixed.
  5. 01:06:842 (307) - d... for vocals ofc, idk I really prefer how it sounds with d.
  6. - Same here, ehhh perfect ._.

Other diffs are outstanding! Get me back when everything's done :3/
Thanks a lot Gray.

Updated ~
Cerulean Veyron
Okay, It's finally a great map and ready-to-go! It's time to make your day, by having this bubble! n_n~

Hanjamon
omg, go go Gero, your first taiko mapset ^^
Yuzeyun
Damn Geay, right when I was about to bbl. I'll recheck that though :Y
Yuzeyun
blah rechecking
are you sure it's not Fairy Tail instead of FAIRY TAIL ? A lot of sources are not all CAPSLOCK, ranked maps of the same thing aren't either.
:V

thatsallagainbasicallylolishouldhavementioneditearlier
Topic Starter
Gero
I am completely sure about that it is correct as "FAIRY TAIL" due the official website is written like this, I won't change it for something different without a valid source.

Here the proof:

CSLM
damn
gero could get a taiko bn
the things what you can get when you're popular lol...
anyway, only you need the generous soul which can nominate this, you can do it!
!summon @_Gezo_
Hanjamon

CSLM wrote:

damn
the things what you can get when you're popular lol... <---- you should think a bit about this because you are totally wrong
!summon @_Gezo_
CSLM

Hanjamon wrote:

CSLM wrote:

damn
the things what you can get when you're popular lol... <---- you should think a bit about this because you are totally wrong
!summon @_Gezo_
really? i don't think that
WHATEVER, i don't want start a discussion for this stupid thing, sooo
everyone, keep with your things :3
Yuzeyun
solid source.
(will q in 100 minutes, not sure about cap)
Yuzeyun
added tags between bubble and this very icon
source is right as the site put it capitalized this way.

q
Topic Starter
Gero
Thanks a lot Gezo.
-Sh1n1-
yay Gratz Gero :3

fast post orz
Cerulean Veyron

GZ :>
Haruto
Congrats Gero :)
meii18