forum

Sounds for skins?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
endor-
Hello, i plan on making a skin, but i don't want to take other people's sounds... i looked alot, but can't find any site that has anime sounds... do i just watch anime and record a part of it for sounds... Thanks in advance.
lit120
This should help
Napkins
K. Heres something I use to extract sound files from games like Hyperdimension. A lot more tedious since they're unorganized .wav files.

Linku Linku Linku

You can skip the converting audio part since most of Osu! sound uses wav files itself. Just use a Wav to MP3 converter online for the specific files that need mp3.
lit120

Napkins wrote:

K. Heres something I use to extract sound files from games like Hyperdimension. A lot more tedious since they're unorganized .wav files.

Linku Linku Linku

You can skip the converting audio part since most of Osu! sound uses wav files itself. Just use a Wav to MP3 converter online for the specific files that need mp3.
dude. .wav works too rather than .mp3
Napkins

-Hakurei- wrote:

Napkins wrote:

Linku Linku Linku

That's why I said skip the audio converting part because most of Osu! sounds uses wav files itself.
Or am I misunderstanding something that you're trying to point to me?
Topic Starter
endor-
Thank you so much guys
OsuMe65

Napkins wrote:

-Hakurei- wrote:

Napkins wrote:

That's why I said skip the audio converting part because most of Osu! sounds uses wav files itself.
Or am I misunderstanding something that you're trying to point to me?
BOTH ARE F*CKING LEGAL. ISSUE DONE. QUIT WHINNING BULLSH*TS.