forum

Participate in a poll deciding the next skin I create!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dingus
Hi, I'm still rather fresh on the skinning community, I have two completed skins with the most recent being Bland.

If anyone is interested I have post set up where people can put their suggestions on my Reddit post. If you would like to vote for themed skin created by me or leave a suggestion of your own feel free!

Unfortunately to leave a vote/suggestion you'll need a Reddit account, if you don't have one then you should get one! There is a great community on Reddit that is helpful and comedic, if you're new be sure to check out /r/osugame and /r/osuskins!

Please do not leave a suggestion in this forum as it makes it harder to count votes, more information on the poll on the reddit post
The Gambler
Should be in the Skinning forums.

Also it doesn't hurt to put some of the options in the poll here as well.
Topic Starter
Dingus

The Gambler wrote:

Should be in the Skinning forums. Also it doesn't hurt to put some of the options in the poll here as well.
Hmm I guess I should've put it in the Skinning forums. And the options of the poll are all community suggestions and votes, therefore I can't put the options here as more suggestions may arise and counting votes will be increasingly difficult/complicated.
Vuelo Eluko
i would like a Dragon Ball Z / Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo hybrid skin for Catching of the Beats.

Let me know if you are willing to do this.