Me too;-;
gadrin

boompoi wrote:

gadrin wrote:

I message random people on osu when I'm bored
Me too;-;
we should message eachother
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Sometimes, I try to deliberately get my feet to cramp, just to see what it feels like.
Even though I already know what it feels like.
Pituophis
my gums are deteriorating from heavy spitting tabacco(dip) usage, and I dip every time I play osu!
Eun-Fox
When I was a kid I thought that by sliding down the stairs with a pillow ment that I could fly....
Boy was I wrong.
KatouMegumi
I'm moe Saber.
gadrin

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Sometimes, I try to deliberately get my feet to cramp, just to see what it feels like.
Even though I already know what it feels like.
omg i swear i do that too, i love the feel of relief
-SayaKai
Beating peepees ;w;
gadrin

-SayaKai wrote:

Beating peepees ;w;
peepees?
HaruryuuSan
I fapped from morning till now
gadrin

Harumi wrote:

I fapped from morning till now
me too, except im in college.
olivia272
I play with prepubescent boys sometimes.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Despite playing for a little bit over a year now, I've never quite gotten how the approach circles appear. Do they fade in or do they just suddenly appear, or..?
Treekii

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Despite playing for a little bit over a year now, I've never quite gotten how the approach circles appear. Do they fade in or do they just suddenly appear, or..?
They fade in :P

I still sleep with my blankie from when I was 1
Garpo

[ Tree ] wrote:

chaee

Garpo wrote:

[ Tree ] wrote:

Also haven't washed it in years so it's a tattered germy mess ;~;
Pituophis
I'm addicted playing a game I am horrible at.
chaee
I sleep in 24 hour intervals.
Garpo
I can't sleep without my cat being near me.
-Seren-
I often get leg cramps
cowswithmoo
Its hard for me to sit properly
Treekii

-Seren- wrote:

I often get leg cramps

cowswithmoo wrote:

Its hard for me to sit properly
Garpo
I don't think twice for the most part, I just do most of the time.
EneT

Garpo wrote:

I don't think twice for the most part, I just do most of the time.
Deterioration
Techically, I'm retarded
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I made a timeline of this one dream I had 2 years ago. I've been slowly developing it as I started dreaming continuations of the same dream. I actually managed to merge a different dream as a side story to the first dream.
EneT
I sometimes really like it when a girl acts bitchy to other people. I feel as if it gives a little spunk to their character.
The Gambler

EneT wrote:

I sometimes really like it when a girl acts bitchy to other people. I feel as if it gives a little spunk to their character.
I believe you may be well catered here in my area. There's a lot of spunk to these girls, too much actually.
Garpo
I become open about myself then shut myself in seconds later.
Treekii

The Gambler wrote:

EneT wrote:

I believe you may be well catered here in my area. There's a lot of spunk to these girls, too much actually.
Same in my area

OT: I refuse to eat cookies without milk
-Seren-

Garpo wrote:

I become open about myself then shut myself in seconds later.
Konaruhi
i enjoy reading yaoi r18 ones
pls ; ;
EneT

The Gambler wrote:

Sounds good but there's only a certain amount of bitchiness I can tolerate; I only like it a bit as I value kindness higher.
Daichi Shinku
I Like Hidden messages........ is that weird? I mean...... like... subliminal messages, hidden ones, that makes me curious and makes me search the heck out of the meanings.
I like to become a woman for a day and wanted to know what it feels like to have some 2 dingly dongs according to the plot in my chest, and I like to try to go master baiting when I'm on that form :^)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I double-dip. :oops:
EneT

Daichi Shinku wrote:

I Like Hidden messages........ is that weird? I mean...... like... subliminal messages, hidden ones, that makes me curious and makes me search the heck out of the meanings.
Ignoring the hidden message at the end...

Here are two quotes:
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
"Replacing the fear of the unknown with curiosity"

Fear and curiosity are two emotions that are very close and similar to each other. Although we as humans naturally fear the unknown it is also this same fear that piques our curiosity and allows us to advance further. So, therefore, it is not weird; It's a very normal, humane trait.
Treekii
I have a habit of pulling hair out of my head
Daichi Shinku

[ Tree ] wrote:

I have a habit of pulling hair out of my head
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Recently, I get amused way to easily. For example, the first 4 post from this thread made me laugh a lot.
Treekii

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Recently, I get amused way to easily. For example, the first 4 post from this thread made me laugh a lot.
And I'm the opposite. It takes a lot to get me to genuinely laugh.
show more