Love Live! School Idol Festival

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock
wtffffffffffff
Rizumu Tenshi

Nathanael wrote:

While I was single scouting at JP, I am expecting for an SR but...

I'll never regret single scouting. :D

Also I tried the blue tickets for the first time. :D

Maki <3
That was JP, try EN

And better not push me into 5-lovecas, if you know how unlucky I am (even in Mario Party not just SIF and w/e King saga)
_sparky_
Today is SIF (english version) 1 year anniversary!

*cough* time to take advantage of free gems
OzzyOzrock
GEM TIME BABYYYYY
Neku Okazaki
Hey o/, someone know wath I need to do to have the korean game?, I have downloaded it but when I try to enter I need to put something like a number :/
Rizumu Tenshi

Neku okazaki wrote:

Hey o/, someone know wath I need to do to have the korean game?, I have downloaded it but when I try to enter I need to put something like a number :/
Since Japanese version is called JP, and global/English is called EN, I'll call the Korean one KR.
I'm not so sure of what you mean...you mean when you enter the name? Or you're talking about your device's keyboard? Because I believe the only difference between KR and JP is the fact that KR is so far behind, even behind EN if I remember correctly (from what I've seen on Facebook; the day Score Match 4 was ongoing in EN Score Match 3 was the ongoing in KR) so I can't see the problem.
I need a better explanation...
Neku Okazaki

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Neku okazaki wrote:

Since Japanese version is called JP, and global/English is called EN, I'll call the Korean one KR.
I'm not so sure of what you mean...you mean when you enter the name? Or you're talking about your device's keyboard? Because I believe the only difference between KR and JP is the fact that KR is so far behind, even behind EN if I remember correctly (from what I've seen on Facebook; the day Score Match 4 was ongoing in EN Score Match 3 was the ongoing in KR) so I can't see the problem.
I need a better explanation...
When you enter to KR ver. You need to put a code or something like this. Or a acc in a page, im not sure
Deimos

Neku okazaki wrote:

When you enter to KR ver. You need to put a code or something like this. Or a acc in a page, im not sure
It's probably the Korean Social Security Number.
Rizumu Tenshi

Deimos wrote:

Neku okazaki wrote:

It's probably the Korean Social Security Number.
Holy God not that
I heard of it before, but I know it's just INSANE when you're NOT Korean

Anyway, 42 loveca now. Getting closer to my next 10+1...hoping for a UR or AT LEAST more luck, my first 10+1 was during the guaranteed SR time and all were Rs, except the extra, obv SR
_sparky_
Can you post a screenshot of the message?
Pegram
Soldier Game <3

I'm really liking this new English ver update
OzzyOzrock
the stupid nico nozomi Super hard is frustrating
Time-

OzzyOzrock wrote:

the stupid nico nozomi Super hard is frustrating
I agree!!, I need at least 1 healer to survive LOL
sunpum
Just downloaded the game the other day and I'm already addicted 'u' . (I'm already rank 17) lol.
Lovalyn

Its been a long time i didnt play dis game
sunpum

sunpum wrote:

Just downloaded the game the other day and I'm already addicted 'u' . (I'm already rank 17) lol.
OMG I've been trying to get that SR in the event and I went up to level 35 ahaha. And I finally got it ;u;
EshkushMeh xD
Downloading this game atm. Gonna play it later.
Synchrostar
tfw you need to spend gems just to get the SR
OzzyOzrock

Synchrostar wrote:

tfw you need to spend gems just to get the SR
I SPENT THREE IN ONE HOUR BECAUSE I WAS SOMEHOW 2K POINTS AWAY

THE MIRACLE RANK UP SAVED ME

jeez
Stefan
15 more lovecas until 50, god dammit I want a UR Hanayo D:
KatouMegumi
Fuck that game! Not works with rooted devices!
Rizumu Tenshi

fizzn1 wrote:

Fuck that game! Not works with rooted devices!
Tried jailbroken iOS?

Stefan wrote:

15 more lovecas until 50, god dammit I want a UR Hanayo D:
Not you too D: I really want one D:

Also, I tried to sell useless Rs to the UR Kotori that I have. profit (sell to = use as practice partner)
Thanks to 3 Rs, the UR gained 13152 XP in one shot, with a...Super Success? Now that goddamn Kotori jumped from 78 to 91, soon maxing her level (and rendering her useless, hahaha)
CLSW
Hi I'm new here :3

This score is so sexy.
Nathanael

CLSW wrote:

This score is so sexy.
pro. ;w;

By the way, if you guys ever had a LINE account, you can join the #osu!sif group for SIF conversations with other osu! players. :D
You can PM me or CLSW. :3
Rizumu Tenshi

CLSW wrote:

This score is so sexy.
I have a sexier (but not sexier actually) screenshot of a bad score but sexy enough thanks to the score AND combo...in a Score Match...post it?

offtopic: Also LG G3 Stylus?! How many of the world play SIF at low resolutions like 960x540 and 800x480?! (1280x720 here <3)
Anybody Quad HD (2560x1440) of you SIF players?
dosyeru
did you guys get 5 lovecas already?
I have 58 lovecas and am waiting til new UR honoka is added.
Time-
Happy birhday Nozomi
I log in today just to get the free love gem lol
I want to get Rin from the event too but my net sucks ;ww;
Rizumu Tenshi
Guess what:
Android touch issues occur in Score Match ONLY
Live Show isn't affected, be it Hits or B-Sides
Enter a Score Match and hope your luck isn't low if you're Android
Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
azer467

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Guess what:
Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
I'm on android and i don't had this problem
The only issues i got is lock my phone while playing ( missclicked the lock button :s ) and get the low battery popup while playing ( it doesn't stop the game because it's a score match and there is no pause button )
Rizumu Tenshi

azer467 wrote:

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Guess what:
Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
I'm on android and i don't had this problem
The only issues i got is lock my phone while playing ( missclicked the lock button :s ) and get the low battery popup while playing ( it doesn't stop the game because it's a score match and there is no pause button )
rip
Playing on low battery is something else. Uh, where were you playing then? Live Show or Score Match?
azer467

Baka Tenshi wrote:

rip
Playing on low battery is something else. Uh, where were you playing then? Live Show or Score Match?
Score match, i don't have such problems in live shows ( except the lock missclick but it pause the live show when i go back to the game )
xasuma
Nice game, I got it installed even with root . Its not too hard, just google it. there is a video showing how to. :)
azer467

xasuma wrote:

Nice game, I got it installed even with root . Its not too hard, just google it. there is a video showing how to. :)
JP or EN version ?
Rizumu Tenshi

azer467 wrote:

xasuma wrote:

JP or EN version ?
Either way, the game detects Superuser.

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Guess what:

Wonder Zone AiAe 2.0
Touch issues are real in Live Show now
Am I the unluckiest SIF player on Earth?
Shiina Mikado
Hello all :) I play SIF for a while in my ios device. Now, I got a tablet (android). I wonder if any of you know if I can play with the same account (the one I already had on my phone) on my tablet?? If yes how?
Rizumu Tenshi
iOS: Other > Settings > Account > Transfer Passcode > Issue
Save the TP somewhere, and make sure you save it EXACTLY as it is.
Android: Other > Settings > Account > Transfer Passcode > Enter
YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR DATA ON YOUR iOS DEVICE AND THE DATA WILL BE MOVED OVER TO YOUR ANDROID TABLET
Also not recommended, the game is coded for iOS
Shiina Mikado
Okay thanks a lot, I guess I will leave it on my mobile :/ Thanks :D
_sparky_
Also if you transfer from ios to android you must have 0 love gems....
Nathanael
That transfer requirement is unnecessary imo. :/
Rizumu Tenshi
But what if you issue a TP JUST to back up your stuff (EN only)? (JP no need now)
show more