forum

Redd Glass HD [All Modes]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Haskorion
HUGE UPDATE:

I remade this skin in HD and wanted to originally wait for the new mania / skinning changes to go live on public build.
Since these changes can involve more time than I thought and I don't want to wait I release the update now.

Changes are:
  1. fully remade in HD
  2. redesigned UI
  3. more cursors
  4. more followpoints
  5. new slider stuff (ball, 2 followcircle designs)
  6. removal of animations (visible hit300s in extra folders)
  7. 5 different number fonts
  8. etc.
Since I can't delete files from the older version in the database I made a new listing and still offer download links to the v2.3 skin, also to show people the vast improvement in quality switching from GIMP to PS.

I would like feedback on the other game modes skinned since my main mode is standard and I don't know if my design choices are fitting for higher gameplay level on the other modes.
deadbeat
i'm not late i swear
Topic Starter
Haskorion
<3
Topic Starter
Haskorion
Update to support skin version 2.4 (mania integration) + dots for hitcircle numbers in extras.
FuZ
I really love this skin, visual and sounds are nice and smooth, keep up the good work.
BaBydnT
I have a error on skin.ini

Topic Starter
Haskorion

BaBydnT wrote:

I have a error on skin.ini

have you downloaded it from the database?
Try to delete the #K.ini files from the folder and redownload only the skin.ini.
Avensies
Hey I just found almost the perfect skin I wanted. I was like TT_TT when I heard "YOU SUCK" when I failed a song. But this skin is really nice. It's a nice color too. :D :P
Topic Starter
Haskorion

FuZ38100 wrote:

I really love this skin, visual and sounds are nice and smooth, keep up the good work.

Avensies wrote:

Hey I just found almost the perfect skin I wanted. I was like TT_TT when I heard "YOU SUCK" when I failed a song. But this skin is really nice. It's a nice color too. :D :P
<3

Small update with redesigned mania keys and fix for columnwidth not working as it should, added CTb section to skin.ini and lastly HD Screenshots.
Pirat3P4tch
Good work!
Cytoskeleton
My favorite skin so far! Keep up the good work.
rawrneru
I really like this style. Makes ma want to make a video for it :3
Topic Starter
Haskorion

Liar- wrote:

I really like this style. Makes ma want to make a video for it :3
Feel free to do one if you like, I will embed it then and credit.
rawrneru
Shh :3

Topic Starter
Haskorion

Liar- wrote:

Shh :3
TYVM!! <3

A1-K0
-
Mr Mecha
noice
Cosmic Energy
love it.
Perplexion
awesome skin bro 8-)
Litagotyv
Love the graphical texture on osu! standard and osu!Mania o:
zedrux1
Is amazing this skin i love it :33
ManiacStar

Perplexion wrote:

awesome skin bro 8-)
PlzDontScrewUp
I love how that TF2 Spy say "You Suck" when u fail. very funny
xasuma
Cool skin!
Hallowa
Nanase
Awesome skin _(•̀ω•́ 」∠)_ ₎₎…
nightmasterv4
tested in 17/august/2015
working perfectly in .osk
the .zip manual install still works perfectly
wood work with the skin, one of my favorites :3
Topic Starter
Haskorion
Just a small performance update.
Removed particles, changed hold note bodies to be stretched and added taiko-slider (and -fail).

<3 for the comments.
logitechf1f4
very good skinn. Thank you :)
nazzinoz
The best skin I've played ever
Mackencheez
I might be a little late to the party, but this is an AMAZING skin. It's incredibly easy to see the pointer, and it's just plain old amazing. Great work! ;)
pekora fumes
How did you make the cursor trail have no spaces? Other skins like Shigetora's have lots and lots of spaces.
CashGamer
i like this skin :DD love <3
Topic Starter
Haskorion

gamzpro52 wrote:

How did you make the cursor trail have no spaces? Other skins like Shigetora's have lots and lots of spaces.
There are two things that can reduce the space:
  1. Cropping the trail so it has a smaller area.
  2. Adding a cursormiddle that causes the trail to be drawn more frequently. There is an extra folder inside the skin where I included cursormiddles.
Sry for late reply.
brookie
Late reply :/ srry

But love the skin!
Ycx_007
perfect
Mountblanc

gamzpro52 wrote:

Haskorion wrote:

gamzpro52 wrote:

There are two things that can reduce the space:
  1. Cropping the trail so it has a smaller area.
  2. Adding a cursormiddle that causes the trail to be drawn more frequently. There is an extra folder inside the skin where I included cursormiddles.
Sry for late reply.
im using your skin, but why cursor comet didnt like in youtube? same like gamzpro52 screenshoot...

i want like this comet cursor, so cool.... 8-)
Topic Starter
Haskorion
Adding a cursormiddle that causes the trail to be drawn more frequently. There is an extra folder inside the skin where I included cursormiddles.
I didn't inlcude it in the main folder. And look down here:

Mountblanc

Haskorion wrote:

Adding a cursormiddle that causes the trail to be drawn more frequently. There is an extra folder inside the skin where I included cursormiddles.
I didn't inlcude it in the main folder. And look down here:

woghh thankss...
sorry i didnt read page one carefully,,, :o

i love this skin... i can change everything in extra folder :)
Eterael
Hello there :D I love this skin alot, but I have a question.
I am currently running my osu on stable(fallbackk) version, and the cursor does not look as smooth as the cursor in the video. Should I rune osu in Stale(Latest) version in order to run it smooth? My comeputer has a problem with the latest version, which means that I can only run osu in fall back mode.
Thank you :DD
(In the video is a long cursor tail, but in game is a lot of small circles)
show more