forum

GARNiDELiA - grilletto (TV Size Ver.) [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
HabiHolic
Rebubbled
PatZar
yuzu, why you not delete this green line? 00:46:500 - :( i said it by my previous post ):
Kodora
there's no need to delete useless green lines unless they're doubled at the same spot
PatZar
00:06:291 - and 00:46:500 - are same volume. `=`
ah nvm good luck!
NewRulerNA
red: unrankable issue.
blue: maybe unrankable issue.

1. soft-sliderslide6.wav is not continuous sound. if you can not edit the sound for loop, must remove it.
    [quote="Ranking Criteria":1337]Do not use sliderslide, sliderwhistle, and spinnerspin hitsounds in a way that would replicate a hitsound on a circle, slider start, slider end, slider tick, or slider repeat. Sliderslide, sliderwhistle, and spinnerspin hitsounds are considered continuous hitsounds, meaning that their files play from start to end and loop as one continuous sound for the length of the held object. Do not alter any section of a held object to play a single hitsound.なんか長そうに書いてるけど、サークルとかスライダーの頭、リバース、終わりに付けるようなサウンドはslideの音として使わないでねということです。
    編集してどうにかできるのであればそれでもいいですが、できそうになければtick2にしてtickにかわりに音を入れてしまってもいいと思います。
[Kodora's]
  1. 00:01:265 (1) - off-screen object

you can see with 1280*1024 resolution.
  2. 01:10:374 (4) - ^
[Insane]
  1. 00:56:552 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ここの音つけは非常に非直感的で、聞いていて矛盾した音つけであるように感じられました。ルール上の問題はありませんが、酷く悪い点なので指摘/提案をします。
    なぜ00:54:039 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - のような楽器をメインした音付けからこのようにボーカルに合わせたのでしょうか?
    ここではボーカルよりも楽器のほうが強く、あえてボーカルをそこでだけ拾い音つけをするメリットは全くなく、むしろ前の箇所からの突然の変化でプレイする際に不自然さを感じるはずです。
    音取りから指摘していくと、00:56:867 (2,5) - は(一応前者はボーカルだけ拾っていますが)楽器を拾った音とはなっていません。00:54:039 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - とは一種のペアとなるメロディーで、その曲調の変化に対しての、音の取り方が極端に変わっているように感じられます。
    音の変化そのものはあるのでオブジェクトの数を増やす変化のさせ方にも賛成できますが、音が実際にあるのは以下の青線の箇所だけで、他はボーカルの小さな音、あるいは音がない状態です。

その音がない場所をより一点を強調する効果を持つサークルで叩かせていることに違和感を感じ、それに対しての00:56:552 - 00:56:710 - の音の強い箇所を1エリア単位で音を埋めていくスライダーでまとめる矛盾が良いアイデアだとは思えませんでした。
    要するに音の強い場所、弱い場所で適したオブジェクトを置いたほうが良いのではないかというお話です。

1. 00:56:552 (1) - circle - clap
    2. 00:56:710 (2) - 1/2 slider - clap on start
    3. 00:57:024 (3) - circle - clap
    4. 00:57:181 (4) - 1/2 slider - clap on start
    5. 00:57:495 (5,6) - circle - clap
    私からの提案はこういった音の弱い場所にスライダーのエンドを置き、隙間なく埋めつつもバランスを取れるこういった音取りです。
    青線のところにclapを置けば曲ともよりフィットします。
if you don't understand Japanese, ask me via forumPM.

Edit:
tried and still offscreen. use 1280*1024 resolution for checking Kodora. it is NOT 4:3

Kodora
They're totally onscreen. Please check at play mode instead of test mode.
koreapenguin
ex) http://puu.sh/gJDAx/1933d41744.png

@To BNs : don't forget about soft-sliderslide6
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

NewRulerNA wrote:

red: unrankable issue.
blue: maybe unrankable issue.

1. soft-sliderslide6.wav is not continuous sound. if you can not edit the sound for loop, must remove it.
    [quote="Ranking Criteria":1337]Do not use sliderslide, sliderwhistle, and spinnerspin hitsounds in a way that would replicate a hitsound on a circle, slider start, slider end, slider tick, or slider repeat. Sliderslide, sliderwhistle, and spinnerspin hitsounds are considered continuous hitsounds, meaning that their files play from start to end and loop as one continuous sound for the length of the held object. Do not alter any section of a held object to play a single hitsound.
なんか長そうに書いてるけど、サークルとかスライダーの頭、リバース、終わりに付けるようなサウンドはslideの音として使わないでねということです。
編集してどうにかできるのであればそれでもいいですが、できそうになければtick2にしてtickにかわりに音を入れてしまってもいいと思います。[Kodora's]
  1. 00:01:265 (1) - off-screen object

you can see with 1280*1024 resolution.
  2. 01:10:374 (4) - ^
[Insane]
  1. 00:56:552 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ここの音つけは非常に非直感的で、聞いていて矛盾した音つけであるように感じられました。ルール上の問題はありませんが、酷く悪い点なので指摘/提案をします。
    なぜ00:54:039 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - のような楽器をメインした音付けからこのようにボーカルに合わせたのでしょうか?
    ここではボーカルよりも楽器のほうが強く、あえてボーカルをそこでだけ拾い音つけをするメリットは全くなく、むしろ前の箇所からの突然の変化でプレイする際に不自然さを感じるはずです。
    音取りから指摘していくと、00:56:867 (2,5) - は(一応前者はボーカルだけ拾っていますが)楽器を拾った音とはなっていません。00:54:039 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - とは一種のペアとなるメロディーで、その曲調の変化に対しての、音の取り方が極端に変わっているように感じられます。
    音の変化そのものはあるのでオブジェクトの数を増やす変化のさせ方にも賛成できますが、音が実際にあるのは以下の青線の箇所だけで、他はボーカルの小さな音、あるいは音がない状態です。

その音がない場所をより一点を強調する効果を持つサークルで叩かせていることに違和感を感じ、それに対しての00:56:552 - 00:56:710 - の音の強い箇所を1エリア単位で音を埋めていくスライダーでまとめる矛盾が良いアイデアだとは思えませんでした。
    要するに音の強い場所、弱い場所で適したオブジェクトを置いたほうが良いのではないかというお話です。

1. 00:56:552 (1) - circle - clap
    2. 00:56:710 (2) - 1/2 slider - clap on start
    3. 00:57:024 (3) - circle - clap
    4. 00:57:181 (4) - 1/2 slider - clap on start
    5. 00:57:495 (5,6) - circle - clap
    私からの提案はこういった音の弱い場所にスライダーのエンドを置き、隙間なく埋めつつもバランスを取れるこういった音取りです。
    青線のところにclapを置けば曲ともよりフィットします。
if you don't understand Japanese, ask me via forumPM.

Edit:
tried and still offscreen. use 1280*1024 resolution for checking Kodora. it is NOT 4:3

mod ありがとうございます!

更新したら泡なくなっちゃうんで、BATがもう一度来てくれたら

一緒に更新しておきますね

soft-tick6 も追加しておきますー
BeatofIke
Who uses 5:4 aspect ratio?
NewRulerNA

Kodora wrote:

They're totally onscreen. Please check at play mode instead of test mode.
test mode is not same as play mode???

btw above images are 1280*960 but the slider touches frame even if use 4:3 therefore recommend to fix.

BeatofIke wrote:

Who uses 5:4 aspect ratio?
me lol it is for error checking
I think also 5:4 would not make sense.... almost players are using 4:3/16:9/16:9. but a map was disqualified due to off-screen with 5:4 resolution so we should be careful imo.

-Yuzuriha wrote:

更新したら泡なくなっちゃうんで、BATがもう一度来てくれたら

一緒に更新しておきますね

soft-tick6 も追加しておきますー
bubble付けたBNに頼めば直してもらえます&tickレート変えたら多分rebubbleの段階を踏む必要が出てきます。もしかしたら今はその辺が変わってるかもしれませんが。
Kodora
Bleh, that's why I hate huge circle sizes (4 and bigger)

Inori-chan, try to fix this for me please without breaking patterns <.<
PatZar
le rebub
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

Genocide wrote:

le rebub
thanks!!
koreapenguin
Yay i'm baka
Sieg
:D
Kodora
Come on, it's already waiting for too long! :cry:
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

Kodora wrote:

Come on, it's already waiting for too long! :cry:
sorry kodora...
PatZar
demn, where is the BN? >_>
meii18

PatZar wrote:

I'm here :3

[Kodora]
  1. 00:20:113(2)- Ooops seems this slider is unsnapped ;_; It should be snapped to 1/1 I mean to white tick http://puu.sh/hOvfI/061f0a51e5.jpg
  2. 00:27:652(2)- Seems this slider touch the HP bar D: Also this is visible in gameplay and testplay.Considering moving it down for example to 160|48 to avoid the touching of the HP bar but you should move some objects after this then
  3. 01:16:657(1)- Here the volume suddenly became very louder and there's still the same volume of the instruments so I suggest to decrease the volume here to 60% because it will fit much better and here 65% sound too louder for this part
[Normal]
  1. Why you not use 3.5 CS here ? The circles seems too big for a normal diff just my opinion
  2. 01:19:013(1)- From this point,the beginning of the slider sounds too weird to me because on this point doesn't have the resets of the vocal and instruments so I suggest to move the slider to 00:19:170()- to fit perfectly the resets of the vocal and instruments
[Hard]
  1. Looks fine but I saw some overlaps : 00:20:584(3,5)- ; 00:26:552(2,4)- ; 01:00:793(2,4)- ; 01:15:401(1,3)- ; 01:24:039(1,3)- They looks unaesthetic and unclean also there are noticeable during gameplay so I suggest to fix those overlaps
Both Insanes looks fine to me

Call me back ~
Kodora
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

PatZar wrote:

I'm here :3

[Normal]
  1. Why you not use 3.5 CS here ? The circles seems too big for a normal diff just my opinion
  2. 01:19:013(1)- From this point,the beginning of the slider sounds too weird to me because on this point doesn't have the resets of the vocal and instruments so I suggest to move the slider to 00:19:170()- to fit perfectly the resets of the vocal and instruments
ok~

[Hard]
  1. Looks fine but I saw some overlaps : 00:20:584(3,5)- ; 00:26:552(2,4)- ; 01:00:793(2,4)- ; 01:15:401(1,3)- ; 01:24:039(1,3)- They looks unaesthetic and unclean also there are noticeable during gameplay so I suggest to fix those overlaps
invalid format :(

Both Insanes looks fine to me

mod thanks!!

Call me back ~
meii18
We fixed some issues via IRC . Congratulations on your first rank :3

Qualified
Charlotte
first ranked おめでとう :)
Lifdrasir
OMEDETOUU!! You're the best -Yuzuriha!!!
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

We fixed some issues via IRC . Congratulations on your first rank :3

Qualified

thanks!!
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

D4rksho0ter wrote:

OMEDETOUU!! You're the best -Yuzuriha!!!

Charlotte wrote:

first ranked おめでとう :)

ありがとう~
-Sh1n1-
Gratz Yuzuriha *-*/
Aerous
:D Gratz !
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

-Sh1n1- wrote:

Gratz Yuzuriha *-*/

thank you ~
-Nanaka-
長かったねw
ばびちゃんないす
おめでとう :)
FencerTJ
without video download is corrupt?
Gaia
omedetou ^-^
HabiHolic
Gratz!
-Maruk-
おめでとー :)
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha
みんなありがとー

落とされないといいな・・・
Kodora
Grats <33
IamKwaN
Greetings, your map has to be taken away from the Qualified section because of an unused hitsound file.

1. 'soft-sliderslide7.wav' is unused, please remove it.
  2. On a side note, we highly suggest adjusting the OD of Hard to 6 for a more balanced spread with such AR.
Good luck on requalification!

###AD
Topic Starter
-Yuzuriha

IamKwaN wrote:

Greetings, your map has to be taken away from the Qualified section because of an unused hitsound file.

1. 'soft-sliderslide7.wav' is unused, please remove it.
  2. On a side note, we highly suggest adjusting the OD of Hard to 6 for a more balanced spread with such AR.
Good luck on requalification!
all ok ~
lolcubes
Because I am super slow... ;_;
Another thing was supposed to be added for the disqualification.

[Taiko]
The individual maps are fine, but unfortunately the Muzukashii difficulty is too hard. It's a nice easier Oni though, so it is recommended that you add a few more notes in those sparse sections to match the music better, and another Muzukashii diff gets mapped which is easier.
Alternative is making this muzukashii less difficult (making 1/2 patterns a little shorter, especially when combined with 1/4 patterns), however I believe it's better to convert the Muzukashii into Oni.

Also when this is changed, Oni can be renamed to Inner Oni.

If you have questions or want to discuss on how to do all of this, feel free to leave me a forum PM or ask any other taiko QAT.
Cheers.
Kodora
DX
show more