forum

Extended Kudosu History

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
Sync
It's really troublesome having to track down older mod posts, so it'd be very useful and convenient (lol redundancy) to be able to track every single kudosu.

I'd make this post longer, but this is a pretty straight-forward request.

EDIT: I'd also like to add that it seems strange that you don't get to see all of them anyways
Raging Bull
Well it would be great to know why it would be useful and convenient.
Topic Starter
Sync
I find myself wanting to look over older mods/track maps I've modded previously etc
Stefan

Raging Bull wrote:

Hmm.. Why it was useful to extend the Favourite list again?
Raging Bull

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

I don't know....
Sakura

Sync wrote:

I find myself wanting to look over older mods/track maps I've modded previously etc
Try this?

Not exactly 100% mod posts but at least better than looking through your posting history as a whole
Topic Starter
Sync

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

I'm not sure how it's relevant :<

Sakura Hana wrote:

Sync wrote:

Try this?

Not exactly 100% mod posts but at least better than looking through your posting history as a whole
That works (to a lesser extent). Thanks, I didn't know you can search multiple sections at once.
TheVileOne
I think this should be considered. It's difficult to keep track of kudosu posts and past modded maps. It would be nice to have a larger history saved in case I need to look up the name of an old song I modded. I don't really feel like going into great detail about this. It should be included for complete record purposes. It doesn't make sense that older kudosu reports just get lost without anyway to retrieve them.
Shohei Ohtani
omg if this existed I would be such a happy panda like srs.
Lanturn
Just wanting to re-bump a 2 year old thread because I think this would be amazing. Better then having to sort through my post history because at the moment only about 1/15 of my posts are mods...

Even if it's a self toggle that only I could see myself (for my own KDs) would be nice for reviewing sake.

:arrow: :o :shock: *bump*
Shohei Ohtani
I'm ready for this.
Kodora
Good idea.
Tari
bump because this sounds like a good idea.
YunoFanatic
great idea. wanna see my first kds and my first mod lol. k
support
xxdeathx
all my first mods were like "no change" but i'm still morbidly interested in revisiting them..
-Neipezi

Kodora wrote:

Good idea.
Irreversible

-Neipezi wrote:

Kodora wrote:

Good idea.
Secretpipe
Since times I wanted to see that o:
I hope to see it added :D
Lanturn
Bump again.

The new BN system could really use this. For reviewing sake. Not only that, it would be a great help to those that who mod more than 15 times in a month, and for newBN applicants that need a total of 8 mods every month for 3 months.

We could track them ourselves, but it would be a lot more convenient to be able to access these posts easily from our own userpage. I'm hoping with how the new BN system works, that this feature request would get a lot more love after this bump.
XinCrin
I hope to see it implemented
Supporting ~
Bara-

Lanturn wrote:

Bump again.

The new BN system could really use this. For reviewing sake. Not only that, it would be a great help to those that who mod more than 15 times in a month, and for newBN applicants that need a total of 8 mods every month for 3 months.

We could track them ourselves, but it would be a lot more convenient to be able to access these posts easily from our own userpage. I'm hoping with how the new BN system works, that this feature request would get a lot more love after this bump.
This
Counting it is so incredibly hard
I just search for "Blanket" and leave out all posts of my own maps as I have at least 1 blanket improvement per mod xD
Yauxo
Agreed, it'd be really useful, especially with how the BNs work nowadays
JBHyperion
I would have loved to have this feature when applying for BN - I tend to do an average of 20-30 mods per month so trying to track down every one took a bit of time. I ended up making my own list in the end and updating it for each new mod, but it would be great to have a full history readily available from the start.