check-on.wav
check-off.wav
match-join.wav
match-leave.wav
match-confirm.wav
match-start.wav
match-ready.wav
match-notready.wav

These are the remaining sounds I have left to skin. Which ones are no longer valid?
Haskorion
Just use them and check which ones don't play. What is the problem with this approach?
Topic Starter
autoteleology

Haskorion wrote:

Just use them and check which ones don't play. What is the problem with this approach?
Because I have no idea what some of them do, they are not included with the release of the default skin to my knowledge
Quera_old
shutter.wav - Screenshot sound.
whoosh.wav - played when choosing a beatmap or opening the chat dialogue.
sliderbar.wav - changing Volume/Snap divisor in editor.
select-difficulty.wav - selecting a different difficulty in a mapset.
select-expand.wav - played when you click on "mods" or a friend to open the friend dialogue.
heartbeat.wav - the heartbeat sound of the osu! logo in the main menu.

i don't know for others sounds if someone know he's welcome :3
OsuMe65
whoosh.wav is quite hard to track (tried and will try). Don't skin it out.

I recommend not to skin out the match sound series (even though I skinned them out and trying to get further details where they trigger; some of them are very obvious to tell where it plays.)

check-on.wav and check-off.wav is used while ticking on/off check boxes in settings and mod icons in Mod Select screen.
click-close, click-short.wav, click-short-confirm.wav are the files that mostly play in the chatbox

Overall, don't skin every single of these out if you're waiting for the new osu! since the probability of these elements to be tuned out of the Skinnable list is 50%.
Try it, if you like to.