forum

Royal Republic - Addictive

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aka
um um um um

easy

・01:30:432 (3,4,1) - mmm this doesnt really feels good or natural to click, since that clap 01:30:874 - goes in the exact middle of the 2/1 gap between notes and overall there is a big mess with vocals so it will be a bit awkward to get the (4), without any hitsound, circle. i can only suggest remaking a rhythm here:

бакари'с

・01:53:374 - мейби ю вуд лайк ту эд э ноут инстед?

poke me

:roll:
Vass_Bass
so goodictive song and so bad hitsounds :(
Topic Starter
Nyukai

Vass_Bass wrote:

I didn't know anything better tbh

@Aka: Did something different in my diff. Personally I wouldn't change what you said about Bakari's diff, but well, I guess we can wait for his opinion~
riffy
Well, if you find our hitsounding that bad you can suggest something better. That'd be a win-win for us both. You get a better quality map, we get nice hitsounds. @Vass_Bass

No, thanks. I'd rather keep it like this in order to make it follow the music in all playable modes. @Aka
Topic Starter
Nyukai
Okay then. !summon Aka o3o
Aka

-Bakari- wrote:

No, thanks. I'd rather keep it like this in order to make it follow the music in all playable modes. @Aka
ermmmm, what? a note on downbeat follows the music and fits its end perfectly lol AND actually used in hard diff/slider end in easy diff o_o
точки тебе не к лицу, надо меньше точек :(

inyuschan maybe you want to update D: unless why would you summon me ):
Topic Starter
Nyukai
LOL I thought I already updated xD Sorry.

Anyways I personally think Bakari's decision is not a problem. We could say more variety is fine, I guess. Easy has it as the slider's end basically because I decided to add a slider; otherwise I would've added the spinner and that's it.

I guess he won't change it after all, but well. For now, the mapset is updated, with the change (Easy) that I accepted.
Aka
yeah, not a big deal, just wanted to clarify
meii18
Finally ranked
Sieg

Vass_Bass wrote:

^ this

Congratz tho
Aka

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Finally ranked
this creature actually looks like popping the heart...............
Serraionga
Nice!

I actually didn't notice anything wrong with the hitsounds at all, it seemed fine to me...
Topic Starter
Nyukai
Sorry if I'm not like a hitsounds expert like many mappers here. I think the current ones which I used fit well xD

Thanks to all ^^
riffy

Aka wrote:

-Bakari- wrote:

ermmmm, what? a note on downbeat follows the music and fits its end perfectly lol AND actually used in hard diff/slider end in easy diff o_o
точки тебе не к лицу, надо меньше точек :(
It might work well in standard but it sounds terribly wrong in any other mode. Besudes, the spinner would land on a random point and feel extremly wrong // окей, значит не буду ставить \w/ @Aka

Congratulations!
HabiHolic
Congratulations Inyuschan
Vass_Bass

-Bakari- wrote:

Well, if you find our hitsounding that bad you can suggest something better. That'd be a win-win for us both. You get a better quality map, we get nice hitsounds. @Vass_Bass
Too late, it was bubbled already when i found it, sooo /shrug/
Anyway, gratz!
Topic Starter
Nyukai
Although this got bubbled someone could suggest something better and rebubble if it would've been needed, at least for me any kind of help is really appreciated :3

Anyways everything is already done, I hope people will enjoy this~
meii18

Aka wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Finally ranked
this creature actually looks like popping the heart...............
Yeah but with his hands he form a heart :p
Topic Starter
Nyukai
Officially ranked, enjoy \:3/
Cancel
uhm, how are these nsfw lyrics?
I mean, the lyrics literally only say I'm addic dic dic dic dicted to you - I'm addic dic dicted, and not I'm a dick dick dick dick dicted to you
grats btw
Topic Starter
Nyukai
Probably because that lewd word o3o xD