forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rukario
Most of the team meets are tomorrow. Really wanted to show Faker my sign. I'm bringing that tomorrow again, just so I can get it signed by DoA, lilSusie and show it to Faker and Easyhoon.
SkinnyJommy
TSM... man they got torn apart, destroyed, and the other teams used Dyrus hair to mop the floor... I am a sad TSM fan :C
Renevant

Rukario wrote:

Album for day 3 is here.
More nice photos!
that FNC vs SKT game must've been exciting to watch with the crowd
Aurani
Why does this place look so unwelcoming after 2 years....
Dainesl
Blame MSI.

Everybody craps on people like Dyrus but they never seem to think of the bigger picture (first thing being that they are professionals and the people who utterly insult people like Dyrus usually suck, so who are they to talk?)

Could Dyrus have done better? Sure. He could. But is he on the same tier of bad as you make him out to be? Far from it.
Renevant
This circle jerk that's been created has made this whole thing a mess
Rukario
Bad news guys, didn't get a picture with Faker. They only did a fannmeet after the final and they cut the line short since SKT had to leave for a press conference. Sad times, but my darlings EDG won. God bless Clearlove. Here is the album for the last day

Pictures:
#1 Me, Monte and DoA with my self made EDG sign (closer look to the sign later)
#2 Me and lilSusie
#3 Signed Worlds jacket by Deficio for a friend of mine
#4 Me and TSM TSM TSM
#5 Ganked Regi on his way to the Coke booth
#9 Sjokz using me as a table to sign my shirt (Now don't I look like I have a lot of dignity? :P)
#10-11 Me and Sjokz
#13 Kappa
#15 First sign I made for today. It should say Happy Birthday in chinese, I hope I drew the letters correctly.
#16 Now this sign took over an hour to make. This should say You are the best. I've had a bunch of chinese people make photos of me and the sign and complimenting me, so I assume I did a good job on it. Writing chinese is hard.
#24 Me and Kelsey Moser (chinese expert)

All in all, great fucking experience. I meet so many cool people. I'm definitely going to Worlds Finals this year and I hope I can make the group stages happening as well.
BrokenArrow
lol Dyrus looks like he had been benched 5 minutes before taking the photo and tried to put up a smile
Rukario

BrokenArrow wrote:

lol Dyrus looks like he had been benched 5 minutes before taking the photo and tried to put up a smile
lol, actually we had problems putting ma hands around them, since Dyrus was so tall but Lustboy was so small, so that was a bit awkward. Another guy I was with there (he was the first in line) carried Turtle :P
Hika
I wish I could have made it @__@
I have the tickets but couldn't make it and now it makes me sad to know that I could have been around TSM for pictures but seeing you take them make me feel a lot better. 8-) Nice pictures dude, I hope you enjoyed.
Aurani
Coming back to the League after like, 2 years and I have no idea what the shit is going on, or why people are bitching about Dyrus for getting camped and completely destroyed, from what I've heard.
Rukario

Hika wrote:

I wish I could have made it @__@
I have the tickets but couldn't make it and now it makes me sad to know that I could have been around TSM for pictures but seeing you take them make me feel a lot better. 8-) Nice pictures dude, I hope you enjoyed.
Meeting teams was incredibly hard and getting signatures was basically impossible (from teams at least). the fnatic line before the event on sunday got cut short as well, just before I got to fnatic, so I didn't get a picture with them. Getting to the casters was way easier on the first day. You could literally go to the caster desk when they switched and they would come out, taker single selfies, sign stuff. From the next day on, the venue personell made lines, where everyone had to line up and only pictures.
Renevant

Aurani wrote:

Coming back to the League after like, 2 years and I have no idea what the shit is going on, or why people are bitching about Dyrus for getting camped and completely destroyed, from what I've heard.
Basically, TSM's strategy has involved completely ignoring Dyrus in top lane to the point where his purpose in the game is to just survive until late game with no help, and to play supporty champs like lulu every game. The other team's have been taking advantage of this strategy and killing Dyrus 5-8 times every game with no help from TSM's jungler. This makes everything TSM does super predictable, and all the blame is put on Dyrus cause he dies so much each game and is pressured to do stupid stuff like top lane, teleport ignite hecarim.
Feast
Salty TSM fans had to choose someone to put all the blame on, but truth is Dyrus is often losing is lane pretty hard but at MSI all the TSM squad played bad so...
GeeNX
Someone wants to play some league? My IGN is the same than here
Aurani
Those "fans" aren't true fans, then.
People tend to follow someone until they get a bad streak, after which those same "fans" start preaching shit, since they were never true fans to begin with.

I've always liked Dyrus' playstyle, albeit he isn't the best entertainer in my opinion, but I would never start talking shit about him after ONE mistake, even more so because it wasn't his fault to begin with, and ESPECIALLY since he is a fucking professional and knows what he's doing, so it isn't my place to comment on it.
Dainesl
You'd think people would learn after the billionth time, but no, they don't. They just keep on raging for no damn reason. Like Renevant said, he was camped extremely hard and pretty much got to the point where overextending would mean leaving his base. That's not his fault.
Aurani
That line you used.... Sky's vid? :V
Renevant
yah, it was from sky's vid
-SayaKai
how2begoodakali c:
EneT

-SayaKai wrote:

how2begoodakali c:
You don't. Akali is literally the worst champ in the game right now.
Aurani
Tell that to niggertrox. THAT guy is by far the worst, lol.
Mismagius
Rumours that the biggest carry player in INTZ (Revolta, jungler) is leaving for another team. For anyone who saw the IWCI, it was noticeable the team was basically made after his decisions.
Kinda sad to see how the brazilian scene doesn't seem to grow up because we just keep on changing players between teams. The same happened to KabuM after they came back from worlds and they almost got relegated to challenger series last split.

btw, pretty sure vel'koz is in a much worse situation than akali (maybe not aatrox). While akali was basically an hypercarry who got downgraded to just being a common champ, Vel and Aatrox have never been in the spotlight, not in competitive scene, nor soloQ (at least high elo). Even champs like Anivia and Singed have appeared more..
Rhyy_old

Blue Dragon wrote:

btw, pretty sure vel'koz is in a much worse situation than akali (maybe not aatrox). While akali was basically an hypercarry who got downgraded to just being a common champ, Vel and Aatrox have never been in the spotlight, not in competitive scene, nor soloQ (at least high elo). Even champs like Anivia and Singed have appeared more..
Aatrox has seen a decent amount of play in Season 3 in the jungle/top in EU LCS.
Snepif
And Vel'Koz sees a shitton of play in high elo botlanes. Btw, I don't know if you added me BD, I can't pm you in any place hahaha
Navizel

Blue Dragon wrote:

I'm pretty sure Vel was picked up once in EU LCS. I think it was nRated.
EneT
My statement still stands; Akali is the worst champ in the game right now.
-SayaKai

EneT wrote:

-SayaKai wrote:

how2begoodakali c:
You don't. Akali is literally the worst champ in the game right now.
OH. ok :v
Aurani
Thing with Aatrox is that the guy basically leaps in, and if he can't outright kill his opponent, he is as dead as a roadkill.
Akali, despite all the nerfs, is still at least somewhat viable through the midgame, but Aatrox? He's horrible early game, he's horrible mid game and late game, when he should shine and his kit should somehow contribute - he fails utterly.
Unless he gets fed like fuck (and let's be honest, every champ is competitive when hyperfed), or his enemies ignore his existence entirely, he won't be able to do shit.
-SayaKai
what's new on Ashe?
kyun_DELETED

EneT wrote:

My statement still stands; Akali is the worst champ in the game right now.
mb on the worst players :^)
EneT

kyun wrote:

Come to Diamond; picking Akali is literally a free win for the other team.
You don't know how hard the E nerf hit her.
Renevant

EneT wrote:

kyun wrote:

Come to Diamond; picking Akali is literally a free win for the other team.
You don't know how hard the E nerf hit her.
That nerf is actually just a revision to a change they made a long time ago. About 2 years ago, they buffed her making it so the e would proc her q. She wasn't originally like that and she was op before that change. I think it's mainly due to her other changes along with item changes and new champions that has made her obsolete.
BrokenArrow
RIP Akali's W from 2 years ago
You used to remain stealthed for a short period of time after walking out of your shroud, those were her prime days
Renevant
Ekko Reveal: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/page ... tered-time

His ult ghost looks pretty cool and the blink dash from his e.
OzzyOzrock
more lee skin ayyy
Szymek
Id rather play on NA Server :D. IGN : SpoofPL
-SayaKai
how2getheadhunterakaliskin
EneT

-SayaKai wrote:

how2getheadhunterakaliskin
you buy it.
-SayaKai
If no more money :v