[Collab Marathon] The one-hour beatmap [DEAD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Glasses
INCOMING SELFBUMP

General info:
1. I'll keep on mapping so the longer you lurkers wait the less songs there will be. Did 9 songs already and that number will grow~
So if you want the map to be good you guys better take some of the songs I'd do instead.

2. Cereale has now sent me his part too.

3. I'll pm the guys who wanted to map but weren't sure which songs they want to do because I feel like they forgot about the project
Ortlinde
i've completed my part
Keihyan
seems interesting! good luck!!
Topic Starter
Glasses
Thanks!

Etdah sent me his part and Cereale is now mapping 27:48 QBIG & Zenith B - Echoes.

Looking forward to seeing your parts o/
Topic Starter
Glasses
Reached the 9 minute mark! (8:xx playtime).
That's only ~2 minutes before the first Guestmapper's parts start so if Kenneph and Aldwych could try to complete their parts~
that'd be nice!

To the lurkers!
Just pm if you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread, there are lots of songs which have not been taken!
Mazziv
I wanted to join too...but my favourite songs are already taken QwQ ill take Loz Contreras - Baby It's You and Smooth & Futurebound - Savoy Affair o/
oi boi

Mazziv wrote:

I wanted to join too...but my favourite songs are already taken QwQ
i feel you man on the song thing
Ortlinde
I will take again
I'll take Woody - Moonlight
Topic Starter
Glasses
Sorry, didn't get an email about you guys posting in here---
Gonna update the list now @Etdah, Mazziv
Thanks again!
Intelli

jasdfhg wrote:

51:21 Champion - Crystallise
Imma take this if nobody wants it. Kinda busy with standardized testing irl, but if there's no rush, I'd love to be involved :)
Topic Starter
Glasses
There's no rush, so take your time and make something you can be proud of,
updated~
Sc4v4ng3r
Hi there~ Would love to take part in this project~
I will take Seba - Lose Control and Bachelors of Science - Beats Still Own the Rhythm
Will send these 2 in separate difficulties.
xxxafiqxxx
one hour :o
Topic Starter
Glasses
Okay, added you!
By the way if you want to redo any of the parts I mapped, feel free to do so (pm me first).
It's a collab and having the first 9 minutes to myself is lame because the beginning is probably the part most people will play.

Thanks ~~~
SLM
Hello! Can I join this? looks interesting.
If possible, I would like to take 36:43 Dualistic - No Air
Topic Starter
Glasses
You're in!

Now only 20 out of 58 songs are left (29/58 if you count in my parts, which are sth like placeholders).
I'll start setting deadlines to the ones who are mapping already in around one month! (via pm)
Thanks!
Ortlinde
Well, i think my 1st part has a rough start. So MAYBE i'll map telecaster too.
Sc4v4ng3r
I am done with my first song~ unfortunately I don't know how to send it to you...
Do I put code or something? I know I suck
Ortlinde

[Sc4v4ng3r] wrote:

I am done with my first song~ unfortunately I don't know how to send it to you...
Do I put code or something? I know I suck
The simplest way is put the code via PM to massage. Btw, can i have it too?
Topic Starter
Glasses
Orrrr you can just right click and zip/rar it or puush it. Whatever you like I'm not that picky
momp
could i please do Fake Static Noise - Fall ?
Topic Starter
Glasses
Hmmm.... hmmmmmmmm...

Yyyyyyep you can!
Rickput
I'll take 32:43 Indivision - Blinded, if you don't mind.
Topic Starter
Glasses
As long as you don't go ham and don't do another 6,X* you're in 8-)
Ortlinde

jasdfhg wrote:

As long as you don't go ham and don't do another 6,X* you're in 8-)
6.xx stars :lol:
Topic Starter
Glasses
I'm 60% sure that's what I said, but yeah that would be a problem.

Oh and this is just a reminder to all those who are mapping:
This is a pretty big project, so DON'T RUSH YOUR MAPS, MAKE SOMETHING AWESOME.

You guys have months to complete it so don't procrastinate and don't it half an hour before you send me, because I might just tell you to remap it.

And if you're not sure, just ask me ingame or via pm, we can just discuss the map!
Bullhax
Can I take Never Stop Loving You? Thank you very much!
Topic Starter
Glasses
You can take it!
Sc4v4ng3r
I think I'm gonna need to drop my second song... Lately I have been busy with other stuffs that I couldn't even bother to map this ;-;
Sorry :C
Topic Starter
Glasses
No problem man, good luck dealing with stuff
Splezzer
This gonna be awesome.
:( Sadness....
There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause troubles without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood… and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others: They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they’ve never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them… because in truth, I am that monster.
L (Death Note)
Topic Starter
Glasses
ok. wie du meinst, Marco. :oops:
Shiroi Hiroshi
can i join too ?
i will take 16:30 Love Letter (Keeno Remix)
ddfgit
I am jooin ^-^
i am from Etdah
Topic Starter
Glasses
Yup, you guys can join.
I can't promise anyone if I'll take the maps though :lol:
Ortlinde

ddfgit wrote:

I am jooin ^-^
i am from Etdah
lol i don't summon you
Ziwz
15:25 Maduk - Change

Done ^^
Sacorma
dont think this mapa good idea...

People play it and stuff up at the last second XD
Topic Starter
Glasses
@Sacorma
But imagine FCing it.. MMMMMM YEHHH

@Ziwz
I love you
Topic Starter
Glasses
I pm'd the guestmappers about Jul 10th being the deadline for the songs they wanted to map but since i suck at expressing myself there may have been some misunderstandings:

JUL 10TH IS NOT THE DEADLINE FOR THE PROJECT ITSELF

It just means that from that day on I will continue mapping myself and add the guestmapped parts.

The rule about my own mapped part being placeholders still applies.

The marathon's been stuck at 9 minutes for about 3 months now so I just wanted to make it longer, bit by bit..

Sorry if I confused some of you!

ALSO: I will upload the guest maps as separate difficulties of the marathon (Title: Mapper's name). This makes playtesting/modding etc etc easier.

EDIT: You may change your own collab parts even after Jul 10th. It just means that what you send me until then will be online until you send me an updated version
show more