forum

[duplicate] Ar edit on every map.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Itsudemoo
I think this should become a thing that people can freely edit the ar on a map suiting a persons needs.
and if you have edited it you get a 15% score reduction but 0% pp reduction
(forcing ar10.3 will not give you extra pp)
Bara-
Topic Starter
Itsudemoo
my idea is different in the fact that there's a different pp system and the fact that you'd be able to custimze ar to 9.3/4/5/6/7 since that wasn't possible at the time i really seem to find a need for this.

for example some maps get dq'd because they find ar 9.6 on a 5.3 star maps too much for nomod.
so there are people who don't like hardcore reading on low ar hence they play dt. I find it quite troublesome that others their visions of reading and not having to read being forced upon someone is stupid. One should be able to choose to play just like mania converts at what speed they want it to be.
This mod would kinda work like 4k-8k mod on mania but wouldn't affect the pp gain and also if people pump an ar8 map to 9 and add dt they wont get the ar10.1+ pp (so that you can't farm bonus pp on maps like daidaigenome.

If recon and remember correctly features that were denied but if you have something new to add should be postable.