im a dude and i have boobs
ZenithPhantasm

Riince wrote:

You mean moobs 8-)
pandaBee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPO-zST-7EE
Stretch. A lot. Warm up properly.

Also, it helps if your wrist is elevated. I suggest either using a towel/pillow to prop up your left hand or just hover it in the air a bit above the keyboard.

For now take a break from osu for at least a week i'd say and ease back into playing when you feel better.
Yuudachi-kun

Riince wrote:

I'm on horomones
BerryJellyXD
Doesnt matter iff youplay on mouse or tablet but get an ergonomic designed pen/mouse as it might be early rsi signs.
Also it might be muscle exhaustion wich is same as lifting weights. (Yourbody is just growing muscles and that is wat you feel,
Simply sit it out and it should become less in this case)
Also like people already told youmake sure you comfort your wrist and at least half of your arm to make sure your body asks the least amount of energy for each click you make.
Having only your wrist on a pillow will still make you hold your entire arms weight on that wrist only.
Last thing i can imagine that can cause it is that you are sitting to low/high from the keyboard.
Sitting to high asks more energy to raise fingers up while sitting to low asks more to raise them down.
(Even iff you are only moving your fingers your muscles from this small movement will still move the strains in your entire arm)
The last and advice i can give you is keep practising and in time you and your body should addapt to repetive tapping so that you can tab or click as you please with that arm.
GoldenWolf
Why is your text so pink I can hardly read it
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

I can read his just fine; you're just being obtuse with the yellow.
Barusamikosu

GoldenWolf wrote:

More pink = more cute
Don't you want to be the cutest poster on G&R?
Yuudachi-kun
I know I do.
GoldenWolf

Kheldragar wrote:

You can read it just fine, I can't.
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

You can read it just fine, I can't.
Big deal, do you want him to change just for your special needs?
GoldenWolf

Kheldragar wrote:

If he doesn't care that some people might find his posts to be annoying to read because of the color used, I guess I shouldn't care either.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Nyxa

Kheldragar wrote:

Let's not care about others and do whatever the fuck we want regardless of how it impacts our environment!!

Also, my hands hurt when I've played too much. It's most probably your joints or tendons being overexerted. Give it a few days' rest, maybe even a week, you'll be fine. 10 minutes won't fix that, that's a literal wound you're feeling, you just can't see it.
Yuudachi-kun
Go ahead, because I'm sure your exaggerated example is something that would actually be bothered to be done.

Please, keep on doing it, or get the fuck over yourself and your percieved special needs.
gregest
what the fuck is this thread /me summons drum drum
Nyxa
I think you're forgetting that you're calling others out on their "special needs" because their behavior doesn't fulfill your own "special needs" which effectively places you within the group you're accusing of being flawed and requiring change.
Yuudachi-kun

Tess wrote:

I think you're forgetting that you're calling others out on their "special needs" because their behavior doesn't fulfill your own "special needs" which effectively places you within the group you're accusing of being flawed and requiring change.
I'm not the one requiring or complaining about the use of colour; YOU are the one whinging
drum drum
can we uh stop now
dung eater
hand pain is not something you should ignore
drum drum
I guess not