forum

Rate the music of the above user's post!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Voodoo Girl
I can't find the lyrics to the song so, I can't rate that.

The chorus sounds okay, but I'm not digging his voice. He sounds better if he would stretch the note instead of stifling pausing for a quick second, and before continuing. His voice is too deep for that to fit with the song. Maybe a lighter voice would've best suited the song. Likely a more feminine voice would suit such a song like IA's. For an utaite? I don't know.....

However, the chorus sounds okay. He flows more smoothly there.

The guitar riff is good, but it repeats too often and with the bright editing becomes bland too quickly. I get tired of it just after the chorus.

The drum machine pattern sounds too easy that they might as well had coughed up some money and used a real drummer instead. A real drum set would've made a difference and add too the fast paced song. Instead of the dense and hardly heard drum machine.

6/10

I prefer when drum machines are used like this:

The singer's voice might annoy, though.

don’t mind listening to Vocaloids as long as the song doesn’t overdue it with their voices being edited to the point where I can’t understand the syllables they are speaking. My favorite is Luka, but I enjoy some of Miku’s songs. Ones that I can listen to her with her voice being sped up at times is Francium, The Intense Song, and Hatsune Miku no Tomadoi.

My favorite from Miku:

Thank goodness I listen to emo, every now and then or else I couldn’t listen to that screeching.
olivia272
3/10, 2/10, neither is my cup of tea.

Voodoo Girl
6/10 Its off to a good start, but that sounds like the introduction to a 4 minute piece you would find in a Tom and Jerry cartoon(this is not a bad thing at all of course). But the dude certainly should've stretched it some.

Where is it from?

EneT
7/10
If we're going into dancing music, that's cool.
FuZ
8.5/10 I used to listen Ratatat songs every days when i was younger, I still love it, but this song is one of my least favorite, Wildcat is #1

Voodoo Girl
I'm not familiar with Ratatat songs. Maybe its my age. 9/10 though for it.

Is that a female rough voice I hear? Automatic 9/10. Reducing it by 1.5 though for the off lyrics? o.o

Here's something English that sounds more mainstream. But still dancy obviously. Prepare yourself for the inevitable corniness.

EneT
7.5/10

FuZ wrote:

8.5/10 I used to listen Ratatat songs every days when i was younger, I still love it, but this song is one of my least favorite, Wildcat is #1
Agreed, but I listen to Drugs the most because its the most fun to dance to

Throwing in some Bboy music cus why not

I like this thread a lot, guess it's my favourite in FG
Birdy
Not my favourite genre-wise but energetic and uplifting. I think even I would dance to this.

7.7/10

a1l2d3r4e5d6
7.5/10, I don't usually listen to music like that, but it never fails to impress me when I do.

EneT
7.5/10

Birdy
Original is much, much better (if we ignore the unnecessary dubstep part of it), though I do think this is quite a decent version, too.

5.2/10

Conor
olivia272
4/10, seeing how the piece is like a flat plank without much emotion to offer, I don't like it.

Conor
EneT
?/10 Honestly can't be bothered to listen to the whole song, not in the mood for songs that sound depressing

Conor
EneT
7.5/10 I like the beat but I don't respect that guy as a good rapper

Conor
FuZ
10/10 Favorite Eminem song

EneT

Conor wrote:

7.3/10.

9/10 but I think Eminem is seriously overrated

OT: 8/10

[ Mephisto ]
5/10

a1l2d3r4e5d6
7/10

Ochinchi-sama
5.1/10

FillinFaye
11/10
Too unholy
Conor
chaee
7/10

Birdy
Quite disappointing for a Tyler song. Not sure if I want to check the whole album out, though the lead single was genius. I'll consider.

4.2/10

chaee
10/10 I'll be listening to this nonstop for days, thank you.

Voodoo Girl
Awesome noise rock production. The distortion pedals sound like great quality as well. The mumbling vocals cued in the beginning wasn't good though. Was a turn off. 8/10

Birdy

Voodoo Girl wrote:

Fixed that for you. Remember to only post the code after "watch?v=" in the URL.
Conor
a1l2d3r4e5d6
7/10

Birdy
No. No god please no. The painfully synthetic voices are completely meaningless, just while the overly generic production is plain disgusting.

I can't think of a single moment when I would enjoy this. When I would even tolerate this.

0.5/10

FillinFaye
1/10
It sounds like distorted melodies just bunched up together to join one song.
chaee
2/10 not my thing

Meikyuuiri Tsumi
3.5/10 Points for surrealism. Otherwise, 1/10

Birdy
I remember this artist from my childhood, not this particular piece though. Ultimae Records and Solar Fields do also have much better stuff to offer, though it's still not a bad song.

6.5/10.

HaruryuuSan
8/10 nice

In_Disarray
11/10 for dank meme

FuZ
9.1/10 Monstercat classic

show more