posted
Total Posts
show more
DakeDekaane
(。・∀・)ノ

!summon Sakura
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Since we seem to be enforcing CVs these days, can someone help me figure out what the official artist should be

Edit: We decided to follow the website version since it has the punctuation between the 2 names already there.
DakeDekaane

DakeDekaane wrote:

(。・∀・)ノ

!summon Sakura
Pereira006

DakeDekaane wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

(。・∀・)ノ

!summon Sakura
hmmmmmmmmmmm

I actually I wanna qualify too if sakura let me lol... meh
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

Pereira006 wrote:

DakeDekaane wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I actually I wanna qualify too if sakura let me lol... meh
I would be very happy if you were to qualify it. I don't think sakura would be mad about it since she is understandably busy. If I you want, blame me for everything if Sakura does get mad. Oh well, final decision is up to you Pereira (assuming Sakura doesn't pop in xD)
meii18
I want to qualify it but I'm not BN yet ;w;
Pereira006
[General]

The title and sourçe is correct but my problem is "Nanjo" I search in wiki and lot site they call "Nanjou"
miss add "u" ?

[Normal Song]

Gameplay:

1. 01:04:316 (1) - just saying, I can see you style mapper, you do NC long combo (not number) so I don't know why you put this as nc, look like is inconsistency from your style, this still need remove NC
[Difficulty Piece]

Gameplay:

1. 00:16:928 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this spacing is random, 0.80, 1,10 etc..., but as test play is confuse a lot, fix consistency spacing as 0.80 all this part? (suggestion)
I'm still fine this diff, that just my opinion random spacing = confuse in test play

[Insane Comperasion]

Gameplay:

1. 00:13:106 (4,5,6) - this is random like in hard, why don't make consistency this part? I don't feel this really necessary jump, if you do this http://puu.sh/gySUE/58696ff968.jpg like other pattern is fine (suggestion)
  2. 01:03:743 (5) - if this rhythm is very similiar in 01:05:272 (1,2), why don't make NC ?
[]
the spacing is suggest expect nc and tittle
if you don't understand my english ask me
call me back
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
I'll check the map when I get back to my personal computer, but as for the name. I removed the u because of what alacat said here p/3951894. I'll ask him when I get back, but we probably need to find someone else to confirm the artist.

Edit: Back, so let's get this started.

Pereira006 wrote:

[General]

The title and sourçe is correct but my problem is "Nanjo" I search in wiki and lot site they call "Nanjou"
miss add "u" ? Comment above.

[Normal Song]

Gameplay:

1. 01:04:316 (1) - just saying, I can see you style mapper, you do NC long combo (not number) so I don't know why you put this as nc, look like is inconsistency from your style, this still need remove NC You are right, removed NC.
[Difficulty Piece]

Gameplay:

1. 00:16:928 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this spacing is random, 0.80, 1,10 etc..., but as test play is confuse a lot, fix consistency spacing as 0.80 all this part? (suggestion)
I tried to make it just slider jumps, but looking at it again, it is weird, so fixed some of it.

I'm still fine this diff, that just my opinion random spacing = confuse in test play For most of the map, I feel it is fine because they are slider jumps, but as stated above, I did fix that one area.

[Insane Comperasion]

Gameplay:

1. 00:13:106 (4,5,6) - this is random like in hard, why don't make consistency this part? I don't feel this really necessary jump, if you do this http://puu.sh/gySUE/58696ff968.jpg like other pattern is fine (suggestion) For me, there is a stress on 00:13:679 (6) - so I feel the jump fits there.
  2. 01:03:743 (5) - if this rhythm is very similiar in 01:05:272 (1,2), why don't make NC ? I decided to remove the NC at 01:05:272 (1) instead to be more consistent with the rest of the map.
[]
the spacing is suggest expect nc and tittle
if you don't understand my english ask me
call me back
Thanks so much for the mod Pereira. It was a bit hard to understand, but I think I followed through.

As for the name, here is an excerpt from my talk with KSHR
SPOILER
18:16 KSHR: hmmm, though both are fine, but it'd be better safer to follow the official web site
18:17 blissfulyoshi: which is.....
18:17 KSHR: remove better plox
18:17 blissfulyoshi: kk
18:17 blissfulyoshi: thx
18:17 KSHR: Nanjo is the one the official uses
Pereira006
fix 1 slider offscreen in area in Insane

Everthing look good this mapset.

Re-qualify

congtraz and I'm sorry sakura
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

Pereira006 wrote:

fiz 1 slider offscreen in area in Insane

Everthing look good this mapset.

Re-qualify

congtraz and I'm sorry sakura
Thanks so much for your time and effort Pereira
Ayachi-
Congrats
Fycho
Re-gratz o/
meii18
Re-gratz o/
Meyrink
Gratz
Star Stream
Wo this map
good to see the heart.
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Thanks everyone for your support. It has almost been a year since this map was submitted, so I thank all of your for supporting me and this map on this long journey. I hope all of you have fun playing this map, while I probably should go repay my own debts.
Lanturn
Congrats :3
fartownik
00:24:571 (1,2,3) -
00:24:953 (4,5,6) -
00:26:100 (1,2,3) -
00:26:482 (4,5,6) -
00:38:902 (4,5) -
why
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

fartownik wrote:

00:24:571 (1,2,3) -
00:24:953 (4,5,6) -
00:26:100 (1,2,3) -
00:26:482 (4,5,6) -
00:38:902 (4,5) -
why
Well the mapping style did hint that all lyrics will be pulled out into sliders, so short syllables are no exception.... (I hope I was consistent on this)
Vuelo Eluko
rrtyui ss the map is actually fine if ya cant play it ya cant hate it
Henri
What an extremely well fitting overall difficulty :D 5.5stars and od7