forum

Slaybeat Arrives!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slaybeat
Carving up sliders and hit circles as a finger-wielding 21st-century samurai warlord is probably one of the most epic-some things human beings have ever done. There's just something inherently great & cool about dudes in big scary plate armor slicing off spinners with super sonic speed, screaming through a field of battle knee-deep in the cries of their fallen enemies. In light of all this, no man fully exemplifies the full spectrum of hardcore awesome samurai measure quite like unmatchable Date Masamune Slaybeat! – a mighty, almost-legendary swordsman and general who full combo-ed his first map at thirteen, was never defeated in single combat with the enemy, wore an eyepatch made from the hilt of a samurai sword, and was so over-the-top that even he would hear voices speak of him in high measure!

---> Relevance Starts Here
Hello, its my first time introducing myself at any forum. I've been playing osu for 12 months, 60 days as a mouse player then transitioned to touchscreen. Im a Filipino Highschool student. I love anime like almost everybody else here and also enjoy reading, writing and playing a plethora of random games (examples being- Total War Shogun 2, Skyrim, Battlefront 2, etc). And Mount and Blade! I freaking love that franchise But of course, Im here to introduce myself and I think I've done it :oops: . Nice to meet everybody here :).

Forgot to mention: I hold immense love for Hatsune Miku
- Marco -
Welcome 8-) /
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
EneT
Nice intro Tryhard :P and welcome o the forums
FuZ
Hey,

Welcome to the forums, dat rp intro :p
Nuolong
Welcome to forums 8-)
you shouldnt get too used to touchscreen imo, tablet is more fun and flexible :3
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Conor
Dequilla
Welcome fellow newcomer! :D
Topic Starter
Slaybeat
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! :D

NolanM wrote:

Welcome to forums 8-)
you shouldnt get too used to touchscreen imo, tablet is more fun and flexible :3
If only I could even buy one :lol:

EneT wrote:

Nice intro Tryhard :P and welcome to the forums.
Thanks for the welcome Bet you can't try harder 8-)