[Relaxing]
00:55:555 (1) - I'm pretty sure it should be 1/4
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

Kyubey wrote:

[Relaxing]
00:55:555 (1) - I'm pretty sure it should be 1/4
It must be 1/4.

Why was a green line gone ? WHY ?? My bad.. Should I inform a QAT for this ?
Kyubey

DarknessAngel wrote:

Should I inform a QAT for this ?
You can do it or just wait till they check your map in order.
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

Kyubey wrote:

You can do it or just wait till they check your map in order.

kk thank you :)
Loneight

DarknessAngel wrote:

It must be 1/4.

Why was a green line gone ? WHY ?? My bad.. Should I inform a QAT for this ?
your mouse is so cute
Lanturn
I'm going to assume this'll be DQ'd for the 1/4 fix?

Please use this video: http://puu.sh/h4fFm.avi

good luck :3
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

Loneight wrote:

your mouse is so cute
Exactly.

Lanturn wrote:

I'm going to assume this'll be DQ'd for the 1/4 fix?

Please use this video: http://puu.sh/h4fFm.avi

good luck :3

Oh, that's a high quality video. It looks much better. :D But I don't know if it's just me that I think the beginning of the video appeared a bit suddenly ? Is it possible to adjust that (for a Fade-In effect) ? Well I don't know how to do it..
Anyway thank you Lanturn :>

(Btw video offset -900, some people may take a look at this so I leave it to guys here)
Lanturn
http://puu.sh/h5fmd.rar

Just added a quick SB for the fade-in you requested. just remember to enable widescreen support. Tell me what you think? It's about 5kb lol
Topic Starter
DarknessAngel

Lanturn wrote:

http://puu.sh/h5fmd.rar

Just added a quick SB for the fade-in you requested. just remember to enable widescreen support. Tell me what you think? It's about 5kb lol
Thank for your help, it looks much better !
TicClick
Hello,
I'm gonna disqualify this because of the following:

1. 00:55:555 (1) on Relaxing is incorrectly snapped;
  2. There's a difficulty gap between Relaxing and Hard; you managed to add jumps in Hard that are about as distant as these on Insane, starting from 00:48:698, and you switch between two different spacing multipliers between 1/4th sliders, sometimes in the same pattern like 01:17:840 (3,4,5)

A good solution would be, as you guess, to do this to Hard:
    1. reduce most, if not all jumps after the preview point
    2. reduce amount of 1/4th notes. If you wonder why, compare it to Relaxing, which has no circles on blue ticks at all
    3. re-check the spacing, so things like 01:17:840 (3,4,5) didn't happen
----------

On a side note,

[Relaxing]
  1. 00:48:912 (2) - what's with these repeats (the whole pre-kiai section)? It's very clear that there should be two 1/2 hits, not 3 1/4 ones, and none of your difficulties have this part mapped like that
  2. 00:53:840 (1) - sounds like you forgot to apply normal sampleset (found that randomly)
Ayachi-
rip
OnosakiHito
Another side note from me:

Muzukashii

00:48:698 - These 1/2 notes could follow more the guitar here by beeing finishers. Would emphasize it much nicer if you ask me.
00:31:340 ~ 01:02:448 - Some notes should be deleted, since this is a really continuous mapping which goes up to 01:12:055- without any break. The song itself is already really calm, yet it contains a lot of notes. But well, mapper used vocal mapping here.

Oni

00:48:698 - Similar like in Muzukashii. Patterns like these could follow more the 1/2 guitar with finishers if you ask me. Something like this for example from 00:48:698 to 00:52:555 - (hilighted notes are finishers:

01:07:340 - Here and at 01:09:269 could have been used finishers instead of tripplets. I believe that these would fit much better. Not a bad idea with tripplets following vocals, but the clash-sound here is more emphasition and so, more important to map to.
01:24:555 - These should be removed. The way you thought about it isn't bad, but doesn't fit here. We do not have a 1/6 sound, it is more like a wipe through the sides of the guitar. Because of that I recommend at 01:24:483 - a d K.

Little mod from me. Overall the maps are okay. But I do believe a little more modding wouldn't hurt by some more experienced vocal mapper, like for example Nardo or aabc271. The problem here is how the construction of patterns is. While you map to vocal, you ignore other significant sounds in the song, which makes it not sound well. That doesn't have to be because of the mapping itself, but because it goes against the song itself sometimes. Let me give one example: 00:25:340 or 00:26:412 have both a significant bass here, but it hasn't been mapped to it. Would have been improtant have a mix of beat-vocal mapping, instead of only vocal. In this way, it would be more fair to the song and make certain patterns sound more appealing.

Sorry for not giving more examples, but nowadays I have a lot to do. Yet, I wish you good luck.
[Kirisame-Marisa]

OnosakiHito wrote:

Another side note from me:

Muzukashii

00:48:698 - These 1/2 notes could follow more the guitar here by beeing finishers. Would emphasize it much nicer if you ask me.I'd like to keep it here.
00:31:340 ~ 01:02:448 - Some notes should be deleted, since this is a really continuous mapping which goes up to 01:12:055- without any break. The song itself is already really calm, yet it contains a lot of notes. But well, mapper used vocal mapping here.remove notes:00:46:769 (147) - ,00:46:769 (147) -

Oni

00:48:698 - Similar like in Muzukashii. Patterns like these could follow more the 1/2 guitar with finishers if you ask me.keep it,too. Something like this for example from 00:48:698 to 00:52:555 - (hilighted notes are finishers:

01:07:340 - Here and at 01:09:269 could have been used finishers instead of tripplets. I believe that these would fit much better. Not a bad idea with tripplets following vocals, but the clash-sound here is more emphasition and so, more important to map to.I prefer to keep it now.
01:24:555 - These should be removed. The way you thought about it isn't bad, but doesn't fit here. We do not have a 1/6 sound, it is more like a wipe through the sides of the guitar. Because of that I recommend at 01:24:483 - a d K.remove 01:24:626 - and 01:24:555 - move to 01:24:483 -

Little mod from me. Overall the maps are okay. But I do believe a little more modding wouldn't hurt by some more experienced vocal mapper, like for example Nardo or aabc271. The problem here is how the construction of patterns is. While you map to vocal, you ignore other significant sounds in the song, which makes it not sound well. That doesn't have to be because of the mapping itself, but because it goes against the song itself sometimes. Let me give one example: 00:25:340 or 00:26:412 have both a significant bass here, but it hasn't been mapped to it. Would have been improtant have a mix of beat-vocal mapping, instead of only vocal. In this way, it would be more fair to the song and make certain patterns sound more appealing.

Sorry for not giving more examples, but nowadays I have a lot to do. Yet, I wish you good luck.
THX MOD.
http://puu.sh/heNjL/bc2dba632a.rar
Konei
wat
cr1mmy
whyyyyyyyyyy :(
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.