forum

FELT - Hail Storm

posted
Total Posts
show more
TicClick
So yeah, source should be
東方Project

Sorry for the delay, didn't have time to check the rest of the se.t.
Garven

Minifrij wrote:

In my opinion, the OD on Advanced is way too high. The fact that I could get #1 with 95% proves that.
A score isnt "proof"
The OD is staying where it is unless you have a compelling arguement.
uee

Garven wrote:

Minifrij wrote:

In my opinion, the OD on Advanced is way too high. The fact that I could get #1 with 95% proves that.
A score isnt "proof"
The OD is staying where it is unless you have a compelling arguement.
As you should know, there are several completely able people of getting good accuracy on Normal and Advanced maps. I like to see myself as being one of those people, averaging 98-99% accuracy on a great deal of maps in that caliber. The same for https://osu.ppy.sh/u/nicename and https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3051004 both of which have over 98% accuracy average. Both of these users were in the top 5 of the map with DT HR HD.
How we could be in the top 5 on a map with such a star rating with >96% accuracy surely shows that the map is difficult to get a good accuracy on, or at least for it's type.
Garven
So basically you want an easy SS? This isnt other maps. If youre unaware, my maps tend to have higher OD than the norm since I have an appreciation that you should earn your high score. Just because you cant get an easy high accuracy when you stack up mods shows that your accuracy in this game isnt as good as you thought and you should strive to improve to get a better rating/score. If its an actual mapping/pattern issue we can discuss that, but the OD isnt an issue from what I am seeing.
uee
I can't say I ever wanted an easy SS, I prefer for those to be worked for more than a Normal DT HR HD. Nor can I really say I didn't spend much time on it, my score was done over the course of up to 10 plays which, at least I think, is an unusually high amount for someone of my rank to achieve a bad accuracy play on such a low star map.

If that's the way you want to keep it then I can't exactly stop you, so I won't try. Saying that it "shows that your accuracy in this game isnt as good as you thought" is somewhat untrue though. When I can get a high 98% or 99% on maps with a higher star rating, because I can't get a good accuracy on a normal with an unusually high OD doesn't suddenly make me a bad accuracy player.

If your style is having a high OD for maps that don't need it, as I said, I can't exactly stop you. I just see it as a bit unnecessary is all.
Garven
When I say higher than the norm, basically its more that I tend to match OD with AR at a minimum. The trend in the past couple years has been to severely reduce OD compared to AR to the point where people pretty much expect easy 300s even on difficulties that should be helping the player learn more concepts of the game. Accuracy is just one of these things that seems to have fallen off the general radar. It wont for me or anything I produce for thia game.

As for the high star rating maps, I have found most of those also have incredibly forgiving settings (OD < 8 ) to try to compensate for ridiculous patterns, so people have gotten too used to those easy types of settings that I referwnced before.

Anyway, thanks for your input.
Topic Starter
Kite
Alright, source is fixed!
If any other problems arise please let me know, but I believe everything should be good to go!
meii18
can I rebubble it ? :3

1. The BG resolution is 1136x767. Change it to 1366x768 resolution
  2. Found unused .wav files:
    - drum-hitfinish4.wav

Call me back ~
Topic Starter
Kite
Changed clap on Garven's diff at 00:22:788 (7) - ; added new bg with more compatible resolution and removed unused custom hitsound from folder.
Thanks for pointing it out!

Alright should be good to go~
meii18
Ok the BG was changed , the unused hitsound was removed and the source was changed :3

Looks fine now to go ~ Let's push it forward again \o/

ReBubbled

@Next nominator: Check the Aimod in easy diff before requalify there's some spacing errors mentioned there
riffy
Just poke me when/if you want me to take care of this set.

Edit: we did a couple of very minor changes, everything looks ready to go!

Qualified!
meii18
regratz and btw it was my first bubble >///<
Aka
BeatofIke
dat 9
Topic Starter
Kite

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Aw, thank you! ~

omg Aka senpai noticed me
Kinshara
Congratulations once again! :)

FYI This is the first qualified FELT mapset with 東方Project as the source ;)
Kibbleru

Kite wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Aw, thank you! ~

omg Aka senpai noticed me
aka is no senpai
aka is senpie
Giralda
but aka is love
aka is lifeeeee
meii18