Smudge
Good luck to everyone! america do ones best :P
Topic Starter
Loctav

Deif wrote:

Nashmun wrote:

Why is the logo a bowling ball ?
It's like a wrecking ball :^)
I think this is supposed to be a .. very stylish way to do a fruit rain of a factually unrankable pattern?
#blameflyte
He Ang CTB
Team Singapore go go go \o/ #SGCTB15HYPE
Yami Shoujo
hopefully people don't quit again right after this
Spectre
Good luck to all players participating this year and good luck USA!
8-)
Riari
The Hidden, HardRock and DoubleTime bracket will be played with the respective modes activated.

Optionally, you can enable Hidden on the HardRock or DoubleTime beatmaps.
Does anyone else feel annoyed by this?
Krah

Riari wrote:

The Hidden, HardRock and DoubleTime bracket will be played with the respective modes activated.

Optionally, you can enable Hidden on the HardRock or DoubleTime beatmaps.
Does anyone else feel annoyed by this?
It will be a huge advantage for really good hd players(Who said Spectator ?) and a lot of pressure for people who play without ...
I don't think it was a good idea but I can understand it since teams will probably pick more hr/dt map.
Riari

Krah wrote:

It will be a huge advantage for really good hd players(Who said Spectator ?) and a lot of pressure for people who play without ...
I don't think it was a good idea but I can understand it since teams will probably pick more hr/dt map.
I wouldn't mind it, but if you look at what most early group stages are like, the extra 0.06x is a HUGE advantage over someone who doesn't play with it.

If possible, it would be lovely to be able to remove the 0.06x from HD when playing in the HR/DT pools rather than forcing people to be uncomfortable with a mod set they really don't want to play just for a chance to win.
Krah

Riari wrote:

If possible, it would be lovely to be able to remove the 0.06x from HD when playing in the HR/DT pools rather than forcing people to be uncomfortable with a mod set they really don't want to play just for a chance to win.
If this can be done this will seriously be perfect.
QHideaki13

Krah wrote:

Riari wrote:

If this can be done this will seriously be perfect.
I second this. Forcing to play modes that you (or your teammates) aren't familiar with is a bit troublesome imo.

Also, good luck to all of the participants!
6ixr
AUSTRALIA CATCH THE BEAT TEAM HYPE
This is gonna be a great time on twitch.
Senritsu

119410501 wrote:

This is gonna be a great time on twitch.
Agree haha

Good luck; have fun for all participants o/
Professor Gila
If a player disconnects, they get treated as if they failed the map.
At when? Idle or at match? :?
Orittv
I'll win :D (? oh, wait... Good luck guys!
Bunnrei
hypehypehype
Phosphores
HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype, Good luck to the people who are playing!
Cup
Senritsu

lidahapi wrote:

Match ofc
Professor Gila

lidahapi wrote:

Senritsu wrote:

Match ofc
ok...
PatZar
well good luck guys1
Kagari
go go team malaysia~! \o/

good luck to all participants :D
Rasis
You can only participate if you are of a Catch the Beat global ranking of #8000 or higher and did not violate the osu! community rules in the past 12 months.
Cause CtB player are much less, I think we should change the ranking limit. Maybe #500 or higher?
Zak
8,000 does seem too lenient but 500 is way too strict, I'd say either #1,000 or #1,500 would be better. Will likely not be considered for this year but maybe next year
Minhtam

Zak wrote:

8,000 does seem too lenient but 500 is way too strict, I'd say either #1,000 or #1,500 would be better. Will likely not be considered for this year but maybe next year
Except one country could oversaturate the top 1500 such that there would be countries that have only one representative in the top #1500.
Zak

Minhtam wrote:

Zak wrote:

Except one country could oversaturate the top 1500 such that there would be countries that have only one representative in the top #1500.
Well to be honest if you're the only player in your country in the top 1,500 you're probably not going to even bother trying to participate.
Topic Starter
Loctav
We increased the entrance rank to #5000.
-Rodo96-
Interesant :)
Suikami
yay deadline
Lanki
When do we know when the captain is picked?
Lay
Man the hype this year!
Looking forward to seeing everyone go hard, little scared as to Japans tactics here, think theyre gonna put a team in?

The road to CWC 2015 has begun
Health
Of course!
Kingkevin30
When can we expect to see the set-up roster for the registrated countrys?
Health

Kingkevin30 wrote:

I'm fairly certain when they do the drawings.
Kingkevin30

Health wrote:

Kingkevin30 wrote:

I'm fairly certain when they do the drawings.
RIP me, i forgot about them.....wow,...i went full retard xD
Niko-nyan
goodluck to all participant
-IceCreamChan-
good luck to all participant, COME ON ;3 Make it happend everyone xD Cause i Know im not the only one feeling Hype!
:lol: :lol:
Krah
Counted quickly there is currently 25guys from the top50 who are participating. I don't think it already happened in any other world cup.

Such a promising good level this year.
toybot
There's also 1 guy from the top 1 this year too
Athrun
exgon pls
show more