forum

KOG - Theme Duel [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
PatZar

OnosakiHito wrote:

Reason for Disqualification

1. Disqualified for inappropriate taiko lables. Considering the BPM, current Taiko difficulties are an Oni and Muzukashii, not Muzukashii and Futsuu. Current Muzukashii for example contains ox / oxo / oox patterns bounded together with 1/2 patterns. Due to the BPM (which is really calm) notes are snapped as 1/4 which are Oni like-patterns(Examples are patterns like 00:13:823 (34,35,36) - ) - so much easier taikos can be mapped for this song.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Additional Modding

[ Muzukashii]
  1. 00:13:823 (34,35,36) - This has been discussed and maybe it might be better to remove. It can be kept, but since there is no beat/note on 34 to start the triplet, it could feel weird to play to someone and lead to some accuracy break.

It's not much. So good luck on rerank!
AHUEHAUEHUAHEUAHEUHAUEHAUEHUAHE
fixed all. also have to deleted ox xo and oox oxo xox on muzukashii.
also i want to keep about Diff name since there is have no any shit triplets anymore on Muzukashii and Futsuu is too easy to be Muzukashii.
thanks for check XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Topic Starter
Arcubin
updated :)
qoot8123
Change the difficult name because the futsuu's note density is denser like easy muzu. And there is no other things about pattern, good following on piano!

riffy
Sorry about the DQ. Hope everything is okay now! \w\
Nardoxyribonucleic

-Bakari- wrote:

Sorry about the DQ. Hope everything is okay now! \w\
It's my fault. I won't let ox/xo/xoo exist in low BPM Muzukashiis anymore.

Btw 2 disqualifications in a row. Bye BNship.
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

It's my fault. I won't let ox/xo/xoo exist in low BPM Muzukashiis anymore.
lol, i'm already noticing that... but i ignore it since this is low BPM

btw this mapset is ready to requalify
riffy
I may take another look at it if no one else agrees to.though it'll take some time/ I think I'm allowed to do it, but I'm not sure
PatZar
still curious about ox xo oox etc, since this low BPM, it would be fine imo.
well i should stick with the rules >_>
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, no kudos

Just some super nazi things in Hard before i can bubble this:
  1. 00:44:705 (4,6) - I can see (4) is y:156, and (6) is y:155.
  2. 00:51:764 (1,3) - Stack?
  3. 01:02:941 (3,4) - Recorrect blanket from (4) to (3).
Get me back when you're done.
Topic Starter
Arcubin
fixed all...
Cerulean Veyron
Well then, let's do this!

~
Lanturn
Everything plays out fine. Not sure if you had Bakari planning on pushing this forward or not.

Artist: KOG
Makes more sense to use all capitalization since that's how the KOG/KOG' webpage is and even the picture from the metadata post has it.
http://www.kog.co.kr/

I honestly couldn't find anything about the title after searching for hours. It had a soundtrack, but the thing was a reward at some pvp tournament so it's impossible to find scans for or anything. going off of the mp3 file from the downloaded game: theme_duel.mp3 http://puu.sh/gzHsK.png The current seems like the most logical title to use, so it should be fine... Wiki says "Duel's Theme" as Duel/Void is a character in the game so it'd make sense, but there is no way to find this soundtrack so we can't really use the better title :(

Consider these volume settings at the start of the map on Normal/Hard. The whistles seem to be a bit loud imo for the beginning. Note that you'll have to adjust the other settings in Hard for this since you use some 10% volume slider ends.

On hard:
00:18:676 - is kind of a pointless SV decrease as it is on the end of the slider. Just use 0.75 here.

00:44:705 (4) - I feel like 00:45:294 - should be emphasized with a circle, instead of being on the tail end of a note. Try removing the reverse and adding a circle at 00:45:294 - It even gets a jumpy feeling if you are worried about DS.

Anyways, if Bakari wants to handle this then that's fine. otherwise you can call me back later.

Bakari is going to get this map back into qualified.
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Lanturn wrote:

Everything plays out fine. Not sure if you had Bakari planning on pushing this forward or not.

Artist: KOG
Makes more sense to use all capitalization since that's how the KOG/KOG' webpage is and even the picture from the metadata post has it.
http://www.kog.co.kr/ okay.. sure changed

I honestly couldn't find anything about the title after searching for hours. It had a soundtrack, but the thing was a reward at some pvp tournament so it's impossible to find scans for or anything. going off of the mp3 file from the downloaded game: theme_duel.mp3 http://puu.sh/gzHsK.png The current seems like the most logical title to use, so it should be fine... Wiki says "Duel's Theme" as Duel/Void is a character in the game so it'd make sense, but there is no way to find this soundtrack so we can't really use the better title :(

Consider these volume settings at the start of the map on Normal/Hard. The whistles seem to be a bit loud imo for the beginning. Note that you'll have to adjust the other settings in Hard for this since you use some 10% volume slider ends.

On hard:
00:18:676 - is kind of a pointless SV decrease as it is on the end of the slider. Just use 0.75 here. fixed

00:44:705 (4) - I feel like 00:45:294 - should be emphasized with a circle, instead of being on the tail end of a note. Try removing the reverse and adding a circle at 00:45:294 - It even gets a jumpy feeling if you are worried about DS. i just worry about DS... :( i don't pick this

Anyways, if Bakari wants to handle this then that's fine. otherwise you can call me back later.
okay updated
riffy
Let's do it again!

Re-qualified!

re-placing heart with a bubble-icon for now. will fix later
Topic Starter
Arcubin

-Bakari- wrote:

Let's do it again!

Re-qualified!

re-placing heart with a bubble-icon for now. will fix later
will wait for limit :)