forum

Hello osu! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
schooldrawer
Hello everyone ~ I'm SD (schooldrawer) and come from Croatia (my sis will be using my account too, don't really see the point of two accounts with the same songs really)

I'm new to osu!, even though I played Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! like crazy on my ds xD but the thing that made me join was that that I 'discovered' Taiko no Tatsujin only yesterday and realized I don't really like the songs on the ds versions hahahahaha so here I am ;) meaning I'm here mostly for the taiko mode

I must say that my sis and me are very surprised by the HUGE library (she really wanted some twewy songs lol) and we are already buttonmashing this thing like crazy

Anyway pleasure to meet you all ~<3
olivia272
Each player may only have one account at any point of time. If discovered to be in possession of more than 1 account, all other accounts except the first one registered will be deleted and further action may be taken. In addition, sharing account/login information with others is also forbidden, as is playing on the accounts of others.
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
schooldrawer

olivia272 wrote:

Each player may only have one account at any point of time. If discovered to be in possession of more than 1 account, all other accounts except the first one registered will be deleted and further action may be taken. In addition, sharing account/login information with others is also forbidden, as is playing on the accounts of others.
Welcome to the forums!
Oooops >.<' thanks for telling me, we'll make another one for her (should've read the terms more closely -_-')
olivia272

schooldrawer wrote:

Oooops >.<' thanks for telling me, we'll make another one for her (should've read the terms more closely -_-')
I was afraid that I would come off rude, thank you for understanding. (:
Topic Starter
schooldrawer

olivia272 wrote:

schooldrawer wrote:

I was afraid that I would come off rude, thank you for understanding. (:
It's never rude to point something out to a lazy bum that didn't even read the terms to the end in order to save said lazy bum from future problems :P
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hi there. o/

It's a pleasure to meet you. I welcome you, and your sis on her own account hopefully ;p , to the world of osu! I hope you guys enjoy your time here. :)
Riyukii
Welcome. ~
Merry Christmas
Welcome to the forums! :3
I'm here purely for the Taiko mode too ;P
Topic Starter
schooldrawer
Thank you all for the warm welcome :D and my sis decided not to make her own account....she is content beating me in guest mode and snatching my ds for taiko no tatsujin ;_;
Nathan
Yo welcome SD
-SayaKai
Welcome to the forums, SD! :))