posted
Total Posts
show more
Takeshi Kida

Itau power Shopping, Contagem, Minas Gerais Brazil :3

https://www.google.com.br/maps/@-19.953 ... e0!6m1!1e1

And that's my building (My house) x.x
Ambey_old
Some of my favourite pictures from around Glasgow ^^ (none taken by me)

River Clyde:

George Square:

University of Glasgow:

Kelvingrove Art Gallery
Axiaan
This is my city village. ^^
(France, Pyrénées Orientales)

Aurani
Looks like the perfect place to go on a holiday to. How much is a night there? :p
Axiaan
Aurani if your post is for "my" village, there's no hotel in. xD
But it's 40€ for the night in the next city. '-'
Aurani
Yup, I indeed meant your village. :p
So, there are not even inns or anything there? It looks like such a beautiful little village, and it would be a great thing if there were some villas there you could rent, because the sheer atmosphere in that picture is simply amazing.
Axiaan
All the villages next to mine are the same, like theses pictures : (it's always a different village)

Somes villages (like the 1st picture) is famous because this village have baths at 40°c with the temperature of the ground. We can swim in the baths and it treats rheumatism and full of skin diseases. ^^ And the last picture is for the moutains.
I think (and I'm sure) there have inns or hotel.
And many of village of south-France are like that. :)
If you want to see another villages, search on google "Pyrénées Orientales", it's the department where I live and there're a lot of village like this. :) Search somes names of villages and see. ^^
Aurani
I've already checked it after I sent that previous post, and yup, I'm definitely putting that on the list of my destinations for the next year or two.. I SERIOUSLY need a break from all the work, and I think my better half would also enjoy it, especially the thermal springs.
Thank you for providing me with a fresh idea, I'd give you a hug if I could. :p
Axiaan
If I take a break to travel, I like countrys like Iceland or Foroe Island, and some countrys in the east of Europe like Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary.. (and why not Bosnia ? :p) I think I travel to theses countrys. :3
Bosnia is a good destination you think ? ^^ Because this country is not very famous in the west-Europe, and I like thing not famous. xD (many of french people don't know Bosnia is a country..)
When I search Sarajevo in Google, all I see is pretty, I'm sure if I'll go to this city I'll do not regret. ^w^

Give me huuuug ! (>^_^)><(^o^<)
Aurani
OhGodno, please don't ever visit Bosnia. xd
If you're going to visit Balkan, either visit Croatia (for it has the most beautiful beaches that can only be matched by Greece) or Serbia (if you love history and culture, as it's chock-full of it). Bosnia is only considered a country because it says so on the paper, but in reality it has literally nothing to offer that isn't matched by those two neighbouring countries. I mean, if you're going to travel here, might as well get advice from someone who's been living here for the past two and something decades, no? :D

(>^_^)><(^o^<) infinite hugs <3
Aurani
Speaking of which, I never posted any pictures myself. Two would suffice, I guess.

E m i

Aurani wrote:

images
thanks for existing, without you i wouldn't be able to see those beautiful pictures...
Aurani

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Aurani wrote:

images
thanks for existing, without you i wouldn't be able to see those beautiful pictures...
You're welcome, little one <3
KapengBarako
All of you live in beautiful places..I'm jealous
Doha
I live in one of those compounds.
In Philippines I reside in
olivia272

Aurani wrote:

Speaking of which, I never posted any pictures myself. Two would suffice, I guess.

Absolutely gorgeous.. wow
E m i
Chojnów/Haynau
c. 1915

c. 1936

I live in front of the church.
KatsuraKotonoha

there you go
Necturion
I could not find this beautiful picture I took winter 2 years ago at night :( Here's a random one
Axiaan
Greenland is superb ! :o
It's in theses countrys I want to take holidays. ^w^
GunterGaming
just images of my city from google
Necturion

GunterGaming wrote:

just images of my city from google

So colorful (*≧ω≦*)