forum

Larger File Size for Avatar Pictures [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
silverkid12
I'm really annoyed because all of my picture files are larger than 88 kb and are much larger than 128 x 128 pixels. Why can't we have larger file size? We should just be able to upload a picture, then crop it so we don't have to burden ourselves trying to find a small enough picture. It's hard enough finding a 128 x 128 pixel picture, but for it to be smaller than 88 kb? Come on, let us use a larger picture, then crop it! :evil:
mm201
Crop it yourself?
Mara
lrn2photoshop

Which means, no.
Topic Starter
silverkid12
i attempted to crop it myself. needless to say, i horribly failed. also, im sorry if i sound like im complaining or ranting or whatever the heck you think i'm doing that seems inappropriate.
peppy
Try posting the image and someone is likely to help you crop it down to the correct size.
FrozenOG

peppy wrote:

Try posting the image and someone is likely to help you crop it down to the correct size.

I also believe Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 lets you use an Export Wizard... to set the maximum filesize.
KaZukito
Use MS Paint. import the picture. Click resize. Set to pixels. make whatever size you want and then save as a JPEG
:D
- Marco -
You bumped a 3 years old thread.