UNDEAD CORPORATION - Everything will freeze

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pappy

blahpy wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

inb4 scoreboard is HT only
Lol that's exactly what I was thinking too... I think Dustice is the only person to even pass it nomod yet, right?

Even with HT it's still almost 6 stars too...
Meh I think that there will be some nomod scores on scoreboard. Like Doomsday, WWW and some of these good streamers xD
Lawrick_old

Blue Dragon wrote:

Think Freedom Dive in 2012 without cookiezi and rrtyui
Kyubey

Pappy wrote:

He is bad at streams.
Cillit Bang

blahpy wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking too... I think Dustice is the only person to even pass it nomod yet, right?

Even with HT it's still almost 6 stars too...

Rafis could geta good score, www couldn't lol he is a scrub.
erm most DT players could eg cookienia

HYPEEE
Meow Mix
One very minor mod. Don't give KD for this post.

[Time Freeze]
  1. 00:25:725 (5,1) - Is it possible for this notes to be unstacked? What would happen is if a player were to overstream 00:25:475 (1,2,3,4,5), it would cause a combo-break.
Artorias_DELETED
7.6 stars... what is this? w-what.. I don't even.

Ekoro you are a great mapper and I hope you get this ranked man. Go rank!

inb4 QAT nuke right after rank.
Buttercup
inb4 4573475835737583 pp (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Cherry Blossom
Recheck.

General

1. Remove the osb file if you don't use any storyboard.
  2. I told you about volume, hitsounds are too loud, you should reduce the volume, i think of something like -20% ~ -15%.
  3. Combo colour 1 and 2 are a little similar (more noticeable when playing) I recommend you to make combo color 1 darker.

Normal

1. 01:44:725 (2,3,4) - This is not really suitable for this part on a Normal diff, you should reduce the density here, add less circles. Circle streams on kiai are fine.
  2. 02:26:975 (2,3) - this polarity issue is not noticeable and this pattern might confuse players. You should unstack these objects or avoid this polarity issue, both solutions are fine.

Extra

• I don't really think AR9.7 is needed here, reduce to 9.3 - 9.5. Because there is no extreme jumps which need to be played with a high AR.
  1. 02:23:475 (2,3,4,) reduce the distance between circles, it might be confusing with previous 1/3 streams, same as 02:23:975 (2,3,4) - .

Call me back.
Topic Starter
Ekoro

Beatmeup50 wrote:

One very minor mod. Don't give KD for this post.

[Time Freeze]
  1. 00:25:725 (5,1) - Is it possible for this notes to be unstacked? What would happen is if a player were to overstream 00:25:475 (1,2,3,4,5), it would cause a combo-break. I think it's fine enough due to high OD (9.4 !), and i don't know how to fix it without moving everything. ;w;

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Recheck.

General

1. Remove the osb file if you don't use any storyboard. done
  2. I told you about volume, hitsounds are too loud, you should reduce the volume, i think of something like -20% ~ -15%. 85 => 65, 65 => 50, 100 => 80
  3. Combo colour 1 and 2 are a little similar (more noticeable when playing) I recommend you to make combo color 1 darker. combo 1 -30 luminosity

Normal

1. 01:44:725 (2,3,4) - This is not really suitable for this part on a Normal diff, you should reduce the density here, add less circles. Circle streams on kiai are fine. Removed the (2) and (3) and extended (1) to 2/1.
  2. 02:26:975 (2,3) - this polarity issue is not noticeable and this pattern might confuse players. You should unstack these objects or avoid this polarity issue, both solutions are fine. changed to something, hope it's better

Extra

• I don't really think AR9.7 is needed here, reduce to 9.3 - 9.5. Because there is no extreme jumps which need to be played with a high AR. ar9.5 go
  1. 02:23:475 (2,3,4,) reduce the distance between circles, it might be confusing with previous 1/3 streams, same as 02:23:975 (2,3,4) - . yeah why not, changed to x1.0

Call me back.
Bladesu
OHMAIGGODODODIOHOAOHMAAAAOHGOD
azer467
firetruck

hardest ranked map ever inc guys
Kynan
Let's rank this !!!
Kynan

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Extra

I don't really think AR9.7 is needed here, reduce to 9.3 - 9.5. Because there is no extreme jumps which need to be played with a high AR.
CB pls no ;w;
Sieg

RMaltsaar wrote:

OHMAIGGODODODIOHOAOHMAAAAOHGOD
Cherry Blossom
Well, it's time to qualify this map.
Welcome back Ekoro (also known as LRJ)

Clarification about something which might sound snapped wrongly :
- 02:31:225 (1,2) - are not supposed to follow the guitar.
Kyubey
:V
Topic Starter
Ekoro
MACHINE LAUNCHED
ac8129464363
holy shit
iiyo

deetz wrote:

holy shit
Asphyxia
Wonderful map, really well done. Grats for the rank!
Juuryoushin
Time to become famous, my friend.
Meg
OMG
Starry-
Wow. Congratulations!
JappyBabes
-Nanaka-
omg.....
P o M u T a
O:
Chaoslitz
\:3/
Pati
wuw congratz
[ Mephisto ]
Insta-Famous
Congratz O/
Artorias_DELETED
nice.
Nozhomi

deetz wrote:

holy shit
GJ Ekoro !!!!
azer467
LOOOOOOL

FULL HT SCOREBOARD INC
xGx
\:D/
VINXIS
LMAO IT ACTUALLY GOT RANKED OMF YES
Koalazy
OMG
lit120
this map is going to be the best deathstream of all time!
Kayla
FailFish
jodmangel
Just out of curiosity: how did you decide on the name "Everything will freeze"? The only official source I found is the album booklet where there is an ambiguity if "lead gt:KOUTA" actually belongs to the songs title or not (the official site for the album seems to be gone and it's not on Amazon or Melonbooks and the like). For reference, the Melonbooks page for another album with the same naming scheme seems to have the extensions as part of the titles

Edit: Same with its official site.
Kyubey

jodmangel wrote:

Just out of curiosity: how did you decide on the name "Everything will freeze"? The only official source I found is the album booklet where there is an ambiguity if "lead gt:KOUTA" actually belongs to the songs title or not (the official site for the album seems to be gone and it's not on Amazon or Melonbooks and the like). For reference, the Melonbooks page for another album with the same naming scheme seems to have the extensions as part of the titles.
We downloaded the whole album (as you can know, they are uploaded on some doujin sites without any changes with titles) and that track was named "Everything will freeze" there. Since that "lead gt" is separated with the title by a lot of space, I think this is not a part of official source there, but just mention about track.
Meow Mix
The drain for the Time Freeze diff should be lowered to 5, (maybe even 4) IMO

Even Hvick hasn't been able to pass it
show more