forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ethoteric

Aurani wrote:

Aegyo wrote:

I really hope that I'll be able to reach my goals even if it means I'll have to work a lot harder and more to achieve them. Thank you, this actually made me feel a little better about my future!
You're welcome! I'm happy to hear that you're willing to work towards your happiness, as I definitely remember how I felt at the time I did that very same thing. Nothing is out of reach when you work hard enough for it! =)
As cheesy as it sounds, things do get better with time. The only sad thing is that we're incredibly limited on that resource: time.

You'll find your way. Do what makes you happy c:
Raisha Millenia
My friends secretly hates me. And they're talking about me everytime I'm not around them
Tiisa
Rewatched Tokyo magnitude 8.0
a1l2d3r4e5d6
The scariest dream that I couldn't wake up from this morning.

If you want to know what the 'dream' was
I left my blinds up earlier in the day and forgot to roll it back down before leaving. I came back to my room at night. The other side of my window was pitch black. I looked towards my window, almost not noticing that there was a figure staring at me through my window. Her skin was pale. Her face was rough, bloody and full of scars. Hair was black and long. Eyes were black and razor sharp teeth were showing from her eerie smile. She just floated there (room on the second floor), staring at me. At this point I should have woken up, but I couldn't. I turned away and looked back again. She was gone. I quickly rolled down my blinds and just stood there. I then peered out and saw other figures looking at me behind the windows of the old building across from where I lived. All looking similar to the figure from before. I kept doing this over and over again (idk why ._.).

*wakes up*
Ethoteric
Today has actually been a pretty depressing day. All three of my friends (plus me) were crying due to relationship situations.

Being clingy. Cheating. Giving up. Not listening. Not being sympathetic.

It's a cruel world we live in.
Athrun
- I worried about my future in 3 years time...
Aurani
Not even an hour has passed since my arrival, yet I feel like jumping off a cliff.
Mistletain
Katze
a fight with my boyfriend
Yuudachi-kun
Replacing my keyboard tommorow.
whymeman
To be honest, I have a hard time trying not to cry after hearing some recent things and I can't even sleep cause of it.

Well, first off, I just learned that Monty Ohm died recently. For those who don't know who he is, he's the person that created RWBY and other great works like Dead Fantasy and Haloid in Rooster Teeth. It was more depressing to learn that he died at the age of 33. That alone was a major shock and I wonder on what will become of the future for the RWBY series. Next person was Scott from Element Animation. He helped do a lot of humorus voice acting in the vids I enjoyed watching. Then there's kitty0706. He was well known for the Gary's mod vids created. I haven't felt this bad since that day I learned Nujabes already passed away before learning about him.

... why do all the cool people keep dying?
kutora
While I didn't necessarily cry it definitely made me feel like it. Was reminded of someone who isn't with me anymore. It just makes me feel terrible and makes me want to cry, but I honestly don't cry that much from sad things.
I did cry while watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso because it reminded me of how I don't really have super close friends like the main characters at my university, and I just recently took a trip home and saw all my super close friends there and I miss them a lot.
I've also had troubles "finding my place" here cause there really aren't many people with a lot of similar interests as me. They're not even that rare, but the people who like anime basically are only really into anime, gamers are only really into games and so on.
I just really feel lost socially here and it bothers me a lot. When there's people with similar interests it's not too bad but when I approach some people in the anime club all like "Ayy have you guys seen the new episode of ____" and then they're just like "uhh what's that??" it just gets really awkward for me.. :c
Raisha Millenia
No Burger King today ;v;
Nathan
Sunday has arrived, can't stop thinking about school tomorrow ;w;
HaruryuuSan
Remembered about several things that happened in the past.
Katze
A terrible headache that just won't leave..
HaruryuuSan

Katze wrote:

I hope you'll be alright soon. D: Take care.
Kyonko Hizara

Katze wrote:

Same happened to me last night
chaee
Someone I care about is hurting but I can't do anything about it
Birdy
Voxnola
chaee
A certain fagotini
Kyonko Hizara
Pretty much everything at this point.
Conor
TakuMii
Slipped and and landed on my phone... the bottom is shattered, and a third of the screen doesn't respond to touch. I can't unlock my phone, and unless I get it repaired (which would cost the same amount as what I paid for the phone itself), I'll lose over thousands upon thousands of text messages. Happy memories, gone. Just like that. I don't know what to do with myself.

...Not to mention that it was the best phone I've ever used (Nexus 4... I loved it in every way aside from battery life), and I don't have money to replace it with anything even half as decent. I'm stuck using a shitty phone that isn't even good enough to run Facebook. Ugh.
Novalogic
onion x_x
Birdy
In short, upcoming exams, ongoing lack of motivation (actually I've read a few short books about philosophy already, but... I'm still scared).

Currently scared about everything in life, in fact.
Rio-
Sleep disorders. Even I feel sleepy in the middle of the day

Better to Keep a regular sleep schedule and change my pre-bedtime routine from now on
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Remembering some poor life decisions from long ago.

Exams are also looming over the horizon. It's the first 'Higher Grade' exam of the new education system here. Hard as they are, it's even harder when you're a student, like me, who was taught under the old education system. ;~;
Fateburn
Nothing made me cry today.
silmarilen
seeing a 5.5 star map get ranked with od7
Trash Boat

Fateburn wrote:

Nothing made me cry today.
THEN. DON'T. POST. GD IS NO PLACE FOR THINGS LIKE THAT YOU SHITPOSTER. >:(
olivia272
chaee

olivia272 wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/forbiddenlabyrinth/butterfly

This song.
YOU AGAIN. You're not allowed to have such good taste in music, okay? Goodbye.
Kouya-
Listening to Nishino Kana - Darling made me remind the happy times I had with my ex .
Birdy
Woke up in the middle of the night shaking uncontrollably, had to go the bathroom to vomit and so on. I can't remember anything, probably because it was so horrible it felt unreal. Then when I woke up next time (maybe 3~4 hours later), I had 38.8 degrees fever.

And now after 10~11 hours later, I'm just "normally" sick, like I've been for 4 days now. Guess I'll never know what the fuck was the night's session about.
-Atri-
Play osu!

I don't know why, i got some tears on my eye
xBuchi
having a cold.

being sick really sucks
Sousaki

djice wrote:

having a cold.

being sick really sucks
Get well soon~
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Not going to school today because of a really painful headache.

Things have been really bad for me since I moved further away from school. Been feeling very unwell most of the time. It doesn't help that the way home involves waiting for the bus in the cold then walking up a very steep hill.
show more