forum

"Clear!" on Spinners [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
Ok this post may seem a little nit picky, so dont worry about it until the important stuff is done.

When you fill the spinner, before the bonus, its supposed to say "Clear!" or similar kanji running downwards on the sides of the spinner to let you know that you made it all the way to top.

Again, a lil' nitpick, but just something i noticed.
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
8 months with no replies... niiiice.

Anyways I'm bumping this thread up only because I'm still slightly annoyed by not knowing if I've cleared a spinner or not until I get the bonus (James, I'm looking at you.)

Any chance of this being thrown in?
LuigiHann
Wouldn't mind seeing this. Or "spin" at the beginning.
ROMaster2

RemmyX25 wrote:

8 months with no replies... niiiice.
AWESOME!!! 8-)
awp

LuigiHann wrote:

Or "spin" at the beginning.

lalala
Vic
You got pwned by Player pin. Want to try again? [yes/no]
peppy

RemmyX25 wrote:

Ok this post may seem a little nit picky, so dont worry about it until the important stuff is done.
When you fill the spinner, before the bonus, its supposed to say "Clear!" or similar kanji running downwards on the sides of the spinner to let you know that you made it all the way to top.
Added. Also if you have shaders on, you can tell when you pass because the screen saturates in colour. But I guess you have that off.

LuigiHann wrote:

Added
Topic Starter
RemmyX25

peppy wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

Added. Also if you have shaders on, you can tell when you pass because the screen saturates in colour. But I guess you have that off.

LuigiHann wrote:

Added
Shaders kill my laptop.