forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg
xmbrx
I'm quite interested in this but may I ask what mode we will play? :3 thanks!
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

[Rei-tan] wrote:

Thank you for metioning that, its osu standard
xmbrx

[- Snosu -] wrote:

[Rei-tan] wrote:

Thank you for metioning that, its osu standard
Very well. I'd like to join ^w^ please~
-Kenny-_old
Since your hosting a tournament, how do you set one up? Like i see on the official tournaments they have one screen with 8 gameplay screens of each of the players. In the future, i want to make my own tourney, but i dont know how. sense your making one i though it qould be appropriate to ask you.
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

-Kenny- wrote:

Since your hosting a tournament, how do you set one up? Like i see on the official tournaments they have one screen with 8 gameplay screens of each of the players. In the future, i want to make my own tourney, but i dont know how. sense your making one i though it qould be appropriate to ask you.
Well im not going to stream my tournament so you wont see that, but i would guess that if you want to control what they are doing you can ask people to spectate and moderate the tournament '-'
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg
Very well. I'd like to join ^w^ please~[/quote]

There's a link to google forms, put your username and ranking there and you will be set to gooooooooooooooooo
Pixelayer
Beatmap pool?
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Pixelayer wrote:

Beatmap pool?
It will be reased when the registration
ends
leepdesu
you guys need moderators?
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

-LeeP- wrote:

you guys need moderators?
Yes, add me on skype joaonuno444 and add me on osu, thank you for your help
Ayako
Hi there, listened and tried the songs in the tourney. Doubting it being a Starter Tourney LOL. Like #900000 to #120000, I doubt they can even complete one song
Gumpy
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Gumpyyy wrote:

Wh-wh-what do you mean o.o??

Wh-wh-what if OST = Cheese
pigmyninja
So i'm new to this whole tournament thing, are you allowed to play the beatmaps in advance or not?
Gumpy

[- Snosu -] wrote:

Wh-wh-what do you mean o.o??
I mean this.
Sinha_old
sign me up!

the prizes though, i'd prefer osu support :)
Sinha_old
Another question, what time does the tourney start? i'm curretly EST timezone.
leepdesu

CLG Gosu wrote:

sign me up!

[- Snosu -] wrote:

There's a link to google forms, put your username and ranking there and you will be set to gooooooooooooooooo
Tank1074
So, for the Double time song, it is a little too fast paced for a beginner tournament especially for people who are a little high leveled... Can you see if we can find a different Double Time song, if so, tell me. Thanks :D
leepdesu

pigmyninja wrote:

So i'm new to this whole tournament thing, are you allowed to play the beatmaps in advance or not?
If you are talking about practising the map pool then yes, please do.
Ayako
Change my username, just sayin
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Change my username, just sayin
Thank you for informing me
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

CLG Gosu wrote:

Another question, what time does the tourney start? i'm curretly EST timezone.
The Tournament starts on the 28th february
The games' schedual will be set using UTC +0
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Tank1074 wrote:

So, for the Double time song, it is a little too fast paced for a beginner tournament especially for people who are a little high leveled... Can you see if we can find a different Double Time song, if so, tell me. Thanks :D
I Will see what i can do
pigmyninja

Tank1074 wrote:

Unless it was already changed (which it might have been) the current one doesn't seem much faster than the other maps on the list.
leepdesu
The way I see it, the DT map is high risk high rewarding. Since everyone is complaining about it too fast, then I'll doubt it'll be picked during the matches. However, with enough practice, you can actually pass it and this will be your actual advantage. Remember, this is a tournament, use every tactic to your advantage. Same goes for the hr map Hot Right Now.

Good luck!
Ayako
May I ask, what is the "Graphic Designer for one month"?
zz-e

[- Snosu -] wrote:

I Will see what i can do
The Portal song has some really nice DT, but then you'll need to find some new HR..
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

May I ask, what is the "Graphic Designer for one month"?
I am a graphic designer (easy to understand so far)
i do tons of thing(you dont need to explain)
so, for a month, i will do anything you want(ANYTHING???? o.o)
As long as it has to do with graphic design (;-; you made me sad now)

Sorry for talking to myself up there(you're not sorry :/)
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

-LeeP- wrote:

The way I see it, the DT map is high risk high rewarding. Since everyone is complaining about it too fast, then I'll doubt it'll be picked during the matches. However, with enough practice, you can actually pass it and this will be your actual advantage. Remember, this is a tournament, use every tactic to your advantage. Same goes for the hr map Hot Right Now.

Good luck!
It's just as you said, if you can play the map, but your opponent cant, that gives you an advantage(just as leep said -.-'')
legend1005
can i register now?
leepdesu

legend1005 wrote:

can i register now?
Registration ends at 23rd Feb

Edit: ;)
show more