forum

40mP feat.yuikonnu - Ame to Asphalt

posted
Total Posts
show more
orbital gun
http://puu.sh/fKKpj/6b98b4f87a.jpg fced the harder 1/3rd bit that was in the pending map, missed on this one.

topkek
Fycho
this map steals my play count, nuked
jk
oh can I store a nuke icon

gratz o;o
Meg
nice mapset and song
Gratz ;)
Myxo
Congratz! Awesome mapset!
pishifat
01:08:843 (3) - on raose ;-;

Topic Starter
captin1
rip in peace
Lust
So close, yet so far

first
Mao

pishifat wrote:

01:08:843 (3) - on raose ;-;

Topic Starter
captin1
should be fixed now, talked to mao ingame and he said he'll give it a check soon
Lanturn

http://cinderellavoice.com/

I think the metadata needs changing. This is the right track right?
Topic Starter
captin1
oh, so it is. i wasn't even aware of there being an album that included it, I pulled mine from nnd

thanks for looking into that!

edit: also added a few more tags (new artist doesn't let yuikonnu alone find the mapset on the site) and bumped OD in lfj's diff from his suggestion
Nathan
D:
Raose
TEEHEE

sorry
scanter
Dx
Ringating
well since it's unranked, a quick note on some bgs

BG3 is originally 1200x825, so instead of cropping and resizing it to 4:3 1024x768, it is better for all users if it's just cropped to 1200x768 and not resized. this resolution is closer to 16:10 instead of 4:3, meaning it wont have to upscale for 16:9 768p+ as much. 4:3 players still won't have any upscaling, so the only real difference is 4:3 players have a slightly closer framing.this next thing is somewhat subjective, but here it is anyway. BG1 looked a big gross from the texturing imo (especially on the browns of the ground), so I smoothed it slightly and I feel that it was an improvement. I understand if I'm alone in thinking that, but here it is nonetheless:that's about all I can nitpick on the bgs

no kds
Sh0keR
it was ranked, and now it's unranked again?
meii18

Sh0keR wrote:

it was ranked, and now it's unranked again?
because a slider wasn't snapped on red tick and the map was DQ . It should be snapped to be ranked
Secretpipe
Is it resnapped yet ?
if yes call me back for the bubble I guess
Cerulean Veyron
hi, asphalt hl hope to see this ranked again 8D/
Topic Starter
captin1
mao told me he was going to check again for anything else, but if he's not going to then I'll just get it requalified after i get home and update ringating's bgs

edit: updated
Kibbleru
rip this got dq for objective matters rather than extra?
Rumia-
i thought was unsnap stuff D: ?
Topic Starter
captin1
yes it was one unsnapped note, then we fixed the metadata, a couple bgs, and one setting in jonny's diff. that's it, idk what you guys are making a fuss about
Deathripi
I lub dis mapset!
helix
Shouldn't this be requalified soon as it was only a resnap? :3
This is for her
Requalified soon™ ?
Lanturn
Ok. A couple things for the newly edited Normal. One section I'd like to see beefed up a little bit more is listed below.

[Normal]
  1. 01:03:790 (1,2) - 1.1 DS here. I believe this is the only time you use 1.1 in this diff? I actually noticed this from test playing.
  2. 01:39:789 (1) - and related notes In this section. Try to use two 1/1 sliders and a circle for a few patterns here to help the density even more. Apply it to a few at least if possible. http://puu.sh/gbOV8.jpg
  3. 01:49:895 (1) - Same with the above. But even more in this section. It's one of the densest parts in the map when you look at the rest of the diffs. This section being a little denser would be amazing.
  4. 04:01:421 (1,2) - These two notes, because they don't have any vocals to back them up, are extremely awkward to play. It might be better to follow the instruments at this point, or make these notes the end of a slider. While you're at it. 04:02:842 (5) - is a bit close to the upcoming slider. Maybe try putting a little more upwards.
Honestly the rest of the diffs look fine. Let's get this back where it belongs.
Giralda
Hopefully I did everything correctly. Thanks a million, Lanturn!

http://puu.sh/gcs4q/8fad3db44f.zip
Topic Starter
captin1
uppppdateeeee
Lanturn
bubbbbbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... not

01:45:789 (3,4) - RIP DS.
03:51:000 (1,2) - as well.

Oops. I accidentally set the bubble icon anyways. my bad. >_<
Giralda
Lanturn
Alright, now I can really set the bubble icon lol.

Bubbled!
Topic Starter
captin1
\o/
Rumia-
checked overall diff with captin , qualified~
Trust
actual grats
Meg
yeaaa
Lanturn
sweet. Regrats!