Drag
41.84%
Hover
58.16%
Total votes: 2703
show more
Rewben2

thedamntrain wrote:

That'd be the case if somebody actually managed to prove me wrong. So far we've had a retard trying to defy the laws of physics, some idiot who thinks mice have absolute tracking and the guy "correcting idiots". This place is like a retard fiesta.
Ok. You didn't respond to my post at all yet you say that you haven't been "proved wrong". Yeah, ignoring it makes you correct. I almost forgot how logic worked, oops. I never fucking said that dragging doesn't create work, no one fucking did. You're straight up making up bullshit by saying that, quit attacking a straw man. Noobsicle didn't say mice used absolute tracking, he said it was possible. Every point you just said is straight up incorrect and is a huge distortion of what has actually been said.

Everything you say is extremely arrogant, in or out of this thread. I would legitimately love to believe you're a troll but I know you aren't, unfortunately. You've shown time and time again you are simply incapable of holding a conversation, so enjoy your spot as the first and only person on my ignore list.

GoldenWolf wrote:

apaffy wrote:

just imagine if this forum was only a bunch of riinces giving people advice
would actually be better than a bunch of damntrain giving people advices
100%. Riince shitposts now and then but still offers advice and contributes, damntrain on the other hand...
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
Didn't read, lol.
[-Cloud-]
Kill yourself.

TT: I'm hovering.
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Kill yourself.

TT: I'm hovering.
Nice ask fm lol

thedamntrain wrote:

Nice ask fm lol
of course
the amount of questions on an ask fm relate to this
is he (damntrain) trying to avoid this conversation?
i think he is

btw this gave me some good laughs
On Topic: i hover because i can't drag for shit

edit: mfw damntrain is 8 years old
he sure as hell acts like it
sorry that's a bad joke
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Faces3 wrote:

thedamntrain wrote:

Nice ask fm lol
of course
the amount of questions on an ask fm relate to this
is he (damntrain) trying to avoid this conversation?
i think he is

btw this gave me some good laughs
On Topic: i hover because i can't drag for shit

edit: mfw damntrain is 8 years old
he sure as hell acts like it
sorry that's a bad joke
What

Are you having a convo with urself

thedamntrain wrote:

What
Are you having a convo with urself
i think you didn't even read it right
you're eight confirmed
Maus
Dragging. I just feel as if it makes me a lot more precise.
Athrun
If i had a tablet,i probably would place something over it so that it can still sense without dragging on the tablet.

e.g. some paper.
AdamMZ
I was a tablet player. I hover instead of dragging. Too easy to go for jumps I guess.
_WinTer
i need help, my wacom also contains a touch feature inside it. When I play mostly drag for circles and hover for spins. I ALWAYS rest my hands controlling the pen on the tablet, does the touch sequence have to do with the distraction of the pen and cursor movements?? BTW, I would also like a recommended area size custom you guys use on your wacom, im still searching for the best fit......THNX minna sama
Infevo
I started off hovering everything. One day I noticed tapping with the pen nib onto the tablet when it comes to all kinds of jumps. This helped me to get a better grip and not "overhover". I kinda sticked to it and now occasionally drag some sliders as well. Other than that I hover everything. So it is a mix of both. I take the best aspects of both techniques.
Yuudachi-kun
Nice bump
GoldenWolf
dude nice
B1rd

Kheldragar wrote:

Nice bump
it was a nice bump, on topic and everything.

and people accuse me off being toxic and shitposting
Yuudachi-kun
Usually I see it looked down upon when months old threads get arandom post.
B1rd
It all depends on the context.
Yuudachi-kun
Then my apparent context was that it was a random necropost.
B1rd
He is adding his input to a large archive thread that covers a prominent topic. It's not just a random necro on some obscure irrelevant thread. Not particularly the most enlightening and topic-advancing post, but it doesn't warrant negative critical shitposts which are much more useless.
Yuudachi-kun
Then you're right and I don't know where the line is drawn between "Don't bump old threads" and "Use the search function."
drum drum
Please don't necropost