forum

I like orange juice, also hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toine
Since I'm mostly just browsing the #dutch forum I never really got into the other part of this Osu! community forum. So here it is: Me saying hello :D
My name is Toine, born and raised in big town in the Netherlands. I currently am 20 years old, and will age on the 1st of may. Also I study to become an Aviation Logistics Manager.

I like to eat alot and be lazy, (I think that goes for alot of people here*excuse me if I'm wrong*) also I just simply enjoy playing Osu!, ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2) and other simple games that friends wish to play over steam. When playing Osu! I'm usualy in a multiplayer with insane-AR9 maps :D

The main reason that I'm introducing myself here is because I want meet new people on this game to play with. I especially like a nice game of TAG (please no TAG4 maps) and will always be up for a nice match when invited!

Well I guess thats it for now, If you have any questions I will gladly answer. ^o^

With love,

Toine
Vell
lekker welcome

your presence will be highly appreciated in this community.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hi there! o/

It's a pleasure to meet you. :)

May you enjoy the rest of the forums. :D
Damnjelly
I WANT TO PLAY SOME TAG WITH YOU TOINU-SAMA-SAN-CHAN UGUUU~~~!-DESU <3<3<3<3

i would want to play some multiplayer with you toine because you seem like a topkek pro guy to me so i will give you this image of apprication!

hope you get menny frends on ur mlg 420 pro journey of osuness and waifuweebnesss <3 :D :D :D :) :) :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: 8-) :roll: :?: :!: :idea:

loverino's

Yandere Damnjelly Jellydong Dongersma
Cerulean Veyron
Hello there, Toine! Welcome to the community!
Nathan
Enjoy the rest of the forums! owo
inflex
Hii. Nice to meet you! Have a fun.
Gumpy
orange juice is nice
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Toine
Thanks guys :D

So any of you want to play a nice game of tag later on? :D