forum

So, Hi.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Try
Huh, first forum post on well, this forum.

As you can see, I am a Canadian Player. I am somewhat new to Osu, and I am a mouse player, playing with a school mouse.

Nice to meet you all!
Gumpy
Welcome to oss Endosu!
Topic Starter
Try

Gumpyyy wrote:

Welcome to oss Endosu!
Thank you :D
Don't be fooled by my name, I love Osu <3
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hi! o/ Welcome to the forums! ^_^
Enjoy one of the greatest online communities I've ever seen! :D

A fellow mouse player, huh? Join the mouse army so we can together fend off the evil that is the tablet regime! >:D

Also I'm confused :? What's the difference between a normal mouse and a school mouse, If you don't mind me asking?
Topic Starter
Try

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Hi! o/ Welcome to the forums! ^_^
Enjoy one of the greatest online communities I've ever seen! :D

A fellow mouse player, huh? Join the mouse army so we can together fend off the evil that is the tablet regime! >:D

Also I'm confused :? What's the difference between a normal mouse and a school mouse, If you don't mind me asking?
Well for my school mouse, the Dpi is really low, and it feels choppy, so the performance would be less then an average mouse.

And I'll join the mouse army if you'd like xD
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hmm, I see...
Your school must be really bad then! jk jk xD

Well anyways, I welcome you, again, to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Wow, my 'over-friendliness' is making me welcome someone that I already welcomed a few minutes ago! xD
Topic Starter
Try

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Hmm, I see...
Your school must be really bad then! jk jk xD

Well anyways, I welcome you, again, to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Wow, my 'over-friendliness' is making me welcome someone that I already welcomed a few minutes ago! xD
I will ;)
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to osu! Enjoy your stay~
Nathan
Welcome to the forums EndOsu!
inflex
Hi! Have a nice day ^^
AJ-FreakS
Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the forums! Have fun as always :)