forum

F.N.G.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Timothy5509
Hello, I just ran across this game. I downloaded a couple packs and a bunch of random songs last night (55 i think). I found out the hard way not to just download any song that sounds cool, I can barely get though a 3 star easy map.

As for the games I like, I play mostly console games. A lot of sim racing games (as sim as they come on consoles). I also used to play DDR and Rock band. I liked the DDR games for the fast beat music and j-pop. The music I listen to outside of games is drum&bass and house music.

I am 25 and work at a Michelin warehouse (that is why I have my avatar). Aside from video games, I enjoy baseball and auto racing. I own a Mazda MX-5 and am running my first full season of auto-x this year. That is me in a nut shell.
Mara
Right. What the hell kind of name is Timothy5509, eh? How'd a muppet like you pass selection?

Welcome!
Topic Starter
Timothy5509
I ran in the back while they were at lunch. As from my user name, I know its not much to look at but that is me Timothy. And the 5509 is just something I always use, like the number I race with is 509.