PlentaKill feat. Victoria & Phreak - Tibbers

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Renevant

Akali wrote:

Only hardest diff ;; (from #modreqs)

00:00:247 (1,2,3) - inconsistent spacing, make object starts equilateral triangle, preferably blanket 3 around 2 Done
00:02:093 (1,2,3,4) - same as before Done
00:04:632 (1) - don't like this overlapping with 00:03:709 (5) - , make ends stacked or put it further to the right Stacked em
00:03:709 (5) - not distance snapped well, no need for equilateral triangle here but fix spacing Done
00:08:324 (2) - curve a bit more so it matches 00:09:016 (3) - Done
00:09:709 (4) - put this higher Donerino
00:09:709 (4,5) - creates awkward flow, rearrange Done
00:10:401 (6) - better blanket D-d-d-done
00:11:093 (7) - ^ done
00:13:401 (3) - change direction 180degrees, put it lower, mb on 00:12:017 (1) - start, then rearrange 00:13:863 (4,5) - done
00:15:247 (3) - random spacing, doesn't look nice Changed
00:17:324 (2) - preferably ctrl+g Rearranged
00:23:093 (2) - better blanket, curve a bit more Done
00:25:401 (2) - same story as with kickslideres before,put it more to the left also blanket 3 better Done
00:27:709 (4) - little lower and curve, can put 00:27:478 (3) - differently so it fits Done
00:28:170 (5) - rotate (-45)degrees Done (love the specific rotations btw, makes it a lot easier for me :D)
00:29:555 (8) - stack is meh Changed
00:30:478 (3) - put it lower, rotate (-30) Done
00:43:286 (7,8) - rearrange so is symmetrical on Y axis and blankets 00:44:786 (1) - Rotated it, arranged it a little differently to fit with above change
00:49:401 (2) - ugly spacing, curve 00:49:401 (2) - ? Did my best to space it better, gave it a curve
00:51:709 (7) - change into circle and make slider on "tibbers!" ? Done
00:54:940 (2) - better blanket with 00:54:017 (4) - Done
01:34:401 (1) - start on 1:33:247 Done Done
01:39:248 (4) - rotate (-20)degrees Done
01:42:017 (5) - using super tight blanket when they don't show up before, kinda meh flipped slider, not sure if new overlap is awk
01:45:710 (5) - too close Can't believe i missed that, changed!
01:48:940 (4) - rotate +60 Done
01:53:786 (5,6,7) - ugly, think of something nicer changed to curve
02:02:786 (1,2) - again, curved or crooked would be nicer Curvy (done)
02:03:478 (3) - improve blanket Done
02:06:940 (2) - just alittle bit to the right Done
02:24:247 (1,2) - ugly overlap, + 1/1 slider doesn't really follow vocals well (3 syllables) Changed
02:28:632 (4) - curve before red dot Done
02:29:786 (1,2,3) - ugly pattern, overlap + weird start in the corner Changed
02:48:363 (1) - again start spinner on previous big white tick Done
02:56:787 (7) - rotate ~+100 Done
03:00:479 (7) - rotate -60 Done
03:14:325 (4,5,6,7) - so close to having Y axis symmetry that would be better to do it Done
03:15:248 (8) - rotate 180 Done
03:15:710 (9,1,2) - rearrange so 9 blankets, consider starting next combo from different place Done, rearranged entire next combo
03:17:556 (4) - rotate to the left/counter clockwise Changed next combo, so likely irrelevant to change, tried to make it fitting with flow like you've been doing.
03:19:863 (8) - put something here for TIBBERS Done!

These 1/4 slider rotatoes aren't super necessary but imo would be better overall, revisit your blankets I probably missed some Yah, i felt the same, I tried it with both, but the 1/4 sliders just seem to fill in better than the 1/2 would.
Awesome mod! Thanks so much!
Amasuro
Oh hey, you actually finished the remap

Have a star, gl :)
Topic Starter
Renevant

Amasuro wrote:

Oh hey, you actually finished the remap

Have a star, gl :)
Yah, finally had some free time with thanksgiving break :o . And thanks!
Tari
Either use Bronze, Silvers, Gold or Easy , Normal , Hard. as difficulty names.

Not both, but I prefer Easy, Normal, Hard.

Finally, the difficulty spread is not rankable at its current state.

You need to tone down the Normal diff, or make the Easy diff harder.
Topic Starter
Renevant

Tari wrote:

Either use Bronze, Silvers, Gold or Easy , Normal , Hard. as difficulty names.

Not both, but I prefer Easy, Normal, Hard.

Finally, the difficulty spread is not rankable at its current state.

You need to tone down the Normal diff, or make the Easy diff harder.
Thanks for the feedback!
Changed difficulty names to your preference.
I reduced cs size to 3 on "Easy". It's still slightly unbalanced with a .7 star difference between Easy and Normal, and a .5 star difference between Normal and Hard. I hope this is acceptable! I'm also not sure whether I should give you Kudosu or not. It meets all the requirements except for maybe length? I'm going to assume not. If i should, just reply/pm and ill send them your way. :)
Tari
The Spread is fine now. (at least the difficulty icons are in ascending order) However, I have to look at the map in detail to make a better judgement. A huge improvement from before though, Great Job!
Topic Starter
Renevant

Tari wrote:

The Spread is fine now. (at least the difficulty icons are in ascending order) However, I have to look at the map in detail to make a better judgement. A huge improvement from before though, Great Job!
Alright, yay! Thanks so much!
SolrosRepica
Timber arrange!? I like pitbull hehe.
well..check this.

Hard
01:53:671 (5) - Add note and change slider position like : http://puu.sh/dmr5r/2c5f74e8c4.jpg

01:57:709 (4) - Flip to : http://puu.sh/dmrh5/c3d5aefd2d.jpg

02:10:863 (2) - Change this part. : http://puu.sh/dmrvQ/d5f0179e2b.jpg

02:26:786 (2,3) - Delete 3,and kick slider length to : http://puu.sh/dmrFx/16acb5dd98.jpg

03:20:325 (9) - Add note with Hitsound[Finish]
Topic Starter
Renevant

SolrosRepica wrote:

Timber arrange!? I like pitbull hehe.
well..check this.

Hard
01:53:671 (5) - Add note and change slider position like : http://puu.sh/dmr5r/2c5f74e8c4.jpg Felt that this didn't really match the rhythm, so I didnt change

01:57:709 (4) - Flip to : http://puu.sh/dmrh5/c3d5aefd2d.jpg Would create ugly overlap with current DS, so no change

02:10:863 (2) - Change this part. : http://puu.sh/dmrvQ/d5f0179e2b.jpg Doesnt match rhythm, no change

02:26:786 (2,3) - Delete 3,and kick slider length to : http://puu.sh/dmrFx/16acb5dd98.jpg Done

03:20:325 (9) - Add note with Hitsound[Finish] Done
Sorry for late reply, Anyways, Thanks for Mod!
BerryJellyXD
Hello :)
just a random modder here that you asked for. ;)

Easy:
01:30:478 - ~ 01:33:709 (1) - has a 100% hitsound volume while the rest of the whole song is 70%
The song itself doesnt go that loud at that part, so i wonder why it is like that.
01:51:594 - this point has multiple bpm/slider velocity changes,
In general it actually fits the song, but it really messes up taiko mode at this part you might want to look carefully in this problem.

Normal:
00:43:401 (2) - The start of this slider litterly has no hitsound, because it doesnt fall on the beat of the music.
That is all the more reason for it to have a hitsound unfortunatly as hitsounds give feedback of gameplay and not feedback on how the music rythm is.
00:49:286 - This timing point seems only to be used for the custom hitsounds, and only for the start of the slider.
After that it becomes normal hitsounds again.
I dont know why the timing point is there because the normal hitsounds are almost identical to the custom ones though.
Still more timing points is more work and that will result in having a slightly bigger beatmap in the end.
(But more important it just looks sloppy and less clear, not meant to be offensive there.)
01:02:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Sudden, Le wild huge combo appears!
But serious in whole easy difficulty and before this combo you were doing a great job in making combo's.
Just try not to go past combo guidelines.
(For people that dont remember its:
3/5 notes a combo for easy
6/8 notes a combo for normal
8/10notes a combo for hard (only cos it has streams.)
4/8 notes a combo on insane (harder but need more combo ends to keep people alive.)
This is only like that because the last note on a combo gives life/hp depending on how well you did in that combo.
It is also like this to make sure that people in coop arent pissed that 1 person does 12 notes and the 2nd person only 3.
Another reason is that in CTB it makes less clear on when you catch a fruit or not.
01:07:401 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - One combo further but same problem. ^
01:14:094 (1) - This useally is to short but because it fits on the annie voice of the song for that part it is considered a well placed 1 slider. :)
01:37:401 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Same story (Why not start a new combo on the 6th note?)
01:59:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Im not going to be repetitive just cut it in 2/3 combo's iff possible.
01:59:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - And another.
02:54:479 (6) - <Perfect candidate for a new combo also.
03:09:248 (6) - <It wouldnt be fair iff he was the only candidate for the job. ;)

Hard:
00:41:555 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - <Here you suddenly showed exactly how combo systems work.
(just wanted to say nice job, after all not all in this post should be negative. :))
I didnt found anything bad in hard though seems you know perfectly how to make hard maps.

Last up i just wanted to notify that people see the title and remember pentakill, but the taggs only have plentakill in it.
Consider adding pentakill in it as well.

That was all i geuss i hope this was helpfull and sorry iff you had to wait this long for a mod.
After all i have seen you multiple times in #modreqs for it.
I also wish you good luck on ranked in advance and i also starred this to prioritize it because it seems like a really good map to me. :)
Topic Starter
Renevant

JellyberryXD wrote:

Hello :)
just a random modder here that you asked for. ;)

Easy:
01:30:478 - ~ 01:33:709 (1) - has a 100% hitsound volume while the rest of the whole song is 70%
The song itself doesnt go that loud at that part, so i wonder why it is like that. Something I accidentally did while messing with the hitsounds, haha, fixed.
01:51:594 - this point has multiple bpm/slider velocity changes,
In general it actually fits the song, but it really messes up taiko mode at this part you might want to look carefully in this problem. I see what you mean, it definitely has something to do with the slider velocities. It also affects the DS which should be longer than it is at the point. I tried asking around and didn't really get an answer, i'm gonna leave it be for now and keep asking around until i get an answer.

Normal:
00:43:401 (2) - The start of this slider litterly has no hitsound, because it doesnt fall on the beat of the music.
That is all the more reason for it to have a hitsound unfortunatly as hitsounds give feedback of gameplay and not feedback on how the music rythm is. Changed to normal hitsound
00:49:286 - This timing point seems only to be used for the custom hitsounds, and only for the start of the slider.
After that it becomes normal hitsounds again. Another incident where I accidentally left timing points while experimenting with hitsounds, i fixed it. Haha, i guess i need to be more careful about cleaning up that kinda've stuff
I dont know why the timing point is there because the normal hitsounds are almost identical to the custom ones though.
Still more timing points is more work and that will result in having a slightly bigger beatmap in the end.
(But more important it just looks sloppy and less clear, not meant to be offensive there.)
01:02:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Sudden, Le wild huge combo appears!
But serious in whole easy difficulty and before this combo you were doing a great job in making combo's.
Just try not to go past combo guidelines.
(For people that dont remember its:
3/5 notes a combo for easy
6/8 notes a combo for normal
8/10notes a combo for hard (only cos it has streams.)
4/8 notes a combo on insane (harder but need more combo ends to keep people alive.)
This is only like that because the last note on a combo gives life/hp depending on how well you did in that combo.
It is also like this to make sure that people in coop arent pissed that 1 person does 12 notes and the 2nd person only 3.
Another reason is that in CTB it makes less clear on when you catch a fruit or not. Fixed, I'm suprised i missed these tbh, cause i thought i went around and fixed the combos on all the difficulties. ._. Brain fart, i guess, haha. Anyways, Thanks for the catch and advice on combos, didn't know about the official guidelines :) .
01:07:401 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - One combo further but same problem. ^ Fixed
01:14:094 (1) - This useally is to short but because it fits on the annie voice of the song for that part it is considered a well placed 1 slider. :) Thanks!
01:37:401 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Same story (Why not start a new combo on the 6th note?) Done
01:59:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Im not going to be repetitive just cut it in 2/3 combo's iff possible. Done
01:59:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - And another. (You listed the same spot ;) ), haha, but i get what you mean and fixed all the combos with the general idea you've been giving.
02:54:479 (6) - <Perfect candidate for a new combo also. Done
03:09:248 (6) - <It wouldnt be fair iff he was the only candidate for the job. ;) Done

Hard:
00:41:555 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - <Here you suddenly showed exactly how combo systems work.
(just wanted to say nice job, after all not all in this post should be negative. :)) Thanks!
I didnt found anything bad in hard though seems you know perfectly how to make hard maps. Haha :oops: I put a lot of time into it plus some great mods from others :D

Last up i just wanted to notify that people see the title and remember pentakill, but the taggs only have plentakill in it.
Consider adding pentakill in it as well. Good Idea! Done

That was all i geuss i hope this was helpfull and sorry iff you had to wait this long for a mod. Haha, no biggie, i'm just glad to get a mod, This definitely was helpful!
After all i have seen you multiple times in #modreqs for it.
I also wish you good luck on ranked in advance and i also starred this to prioritize it because it seems like a really good map to me. :) Wow, Thanks so much!
Thanks for the awesome mod. Well-earned Kudos!
BerryJellyXD
So there i am again. :)

Easy:
01:34:632 (3,4) - Clearly stacked makes stack leniency at its highest.
Song setup>advanced thentop one from all the way left to all the way right.
(Stack leniency makes notes/circles show like 0.01mm below eachother so they arent all placed on the same one.
You can clearly see that iff you place 100 notes on the same spot and then play it, As it will slowly drop down to the bottom of the screen.
Placing stack leniency from Rarely stack to always stack simply puts the notes on the same spot.
On easy this doesnt matter alot though but on hard where they stack like 3 on top of eachother it actually shows togheter with the approach circle
Just how many notes there are on the same spot, while iff its placed on always stack and it are like 5 of them you cant tell iff it are 5 or 8 anymore.
because the approach circles would overlap eachother.)
in this case it would just look better and would show more clarity for hidden users in the stacked notes as they will show multiple numbers then.

Seems the timing points sometimes use custom hitsound set's.
But after putting them trough soundfilters in fruitloop studio sound editor, i came to the conclusion that the custom sounds are the same as the normal ones.
making timing points with custom hitsounds unneeded and making all the sound files in the beatmap folder also unneeded.
(Excluding Normal-slidertick, Normal-slidertick3,)
These files do make the map bigger and because it is, it keeps less space.
(For stuff like video/backgrounds skins storyboard or other sound files.)
Also this makes it a tad longer to download things wich every player already has.
To fix this simply replace the hitsounds that are unneeded for actually custom ones.
Or remove the time bookmarks that are only needed for custom set's.
(Wich would be:
00:38:209 -
00:45:593 -
02:06:478 -
02:24:940 -
Take note that iff you chose to remove the bookmarks it will leave some other timing bookmarks also useless wich would be:
00:38:440 -
00:52:632 -
02:51:709 -
These are all the timing bookmarks needed for deletion iff you chose to remove the bookmarks.)
Iff you chose for the Hitsound removal Then simply go the folder (Osu>songs>your song(.PlentaKill feat. Victoria & Phreak - Tibbers)>and then remove the sound files:
Soft-hitclap2
Normal-Hitclap
And Normal-hitclap2.
Removing these files leave the slider ticks still with a clap sound because of the:
Normal-slidertick
Normal-slidertick3
And in terms make the timing bookmarks still usefull.

I geuss its up to you wich of the 2 you decide still look into it because no one loves bigger downloads for nothing.
(P.S. sorry about the whole book i wrote about it just to make it clear.)

Last up in the tags it says: phreak
(yes i missed that the 1st time trough. :?)
But it already is in the name so it doesnt have to be in the tags
Same for the word plentakill and Victoria.

That was about it for easy. (finally. ;))

Normal:
Only 2 things is actually stack leniency. (Required on the least to halfway here.)
And that kai time only uses 8 seconds of the song. (The part of phreak.)
Overabuse is not adviced but iff its only 8 seconds you might as well use it from:
00:37:632 - till
00:52:401 -
It would also fit as you also placed kai on the other part in wich he sings.

Hard:
I expected more streams like this 00:37:863 (1,2,3,4,5) -
after 02:01:517 - as its only halfway of the song.
seems like a normal to me from there on with less predictable jumps.
Other then my personal opinion hard sudden doesnt support widescreen
(Song setup>design, on the bottom.)
Wich makes me sad because people with tablets will have black edges on the left and right of their screen because of that. :(
(Including my tablet.)
Last i just want to point out that the suggestion for kai time in normal,
is actually already done in hard wich i like alot. :)

That was about it for now, Of course i will still keep an eye out iff anything changes and point out things iff i spot something.
I hope it was helpfull, (I always hope that.) and i already starred you because i think its ready for ranked. ;)

P.S. sorry iff all this pink makes your eyes hurt but i dont like all that boring black in a forum only. :)
Topic Starter
Renevant

JellyberryXD wrote:

So there i am again. :)

Easy:
01:34:632 (3,4) - Clearly stacked makes stack leniency at its highest.
Song setup>advanced thentop one from all the way left to all the way right. Done
(Stack leniency makes notes/circles show like 0.01mm below eachother so they arent all placed on the same one.
You can clearly see that iff you place 100 notes on the same spot and then play it, As it will slowly drop down to the bottom of the screen.
Placing stack leniency from Rarely stack to always stack simply puts the notes on the same spot.
On easy this doesnt matter alot though but on hard where they stack like 3 on top of eachother it actually shows togheter with the approach circle
Just how many notes there are on the same spot, while iff its placed on always stack and it are like 5 of them you cant tell iff it are 5 or 8 anymore.
because the approach circles would overlap eachother.)
in this case it would just look better and would show more clarity for hidden users in the stacked notes as they will show multiple numbers then. Mk, Thanks for advice!

Seems the timing points sometimes use custom hitsound set's.
But after putting them trough soundfilters in fruitloop studio sound editor, i came to the conclusion that the custom sounds are the same as the normal ones.
making timing points with custom hitsounds unneeded and making all the sound files in the beatmap folder also unneeded.
(Excluding Normal-slidertick, Normal-slidertick3,)
These files do make the map bigger and because it is, it keeps less space.
(For stuff like video/backgrounds skins storyboard or other sound files.)
Also this makes it a tad longer to download things wich every player already has.
To fix this simply replace the hitsounds that are unneeded for actually custom ones.
Or remove the time bookmarks that are only needed for custom set's.
(Wich would be:
00:38:209 -
00:45:593 -
02:06:478 -
02:24:940 -
Take note that iff you chose to remove the bookmarks it will leave some other timing bookmarks also useless wich would be:
00:38:440 -
00:52:632 -
02:51:709 -
These are all the timing bookmarks needed for deletion iff you chose to remove the bookmarks.)
Iff you chose for the Hitsound removal Then simply go the folder (Osu>songs>your song(.PlentaKill feat. Victoria & Phreak - Tibbers)>and then remove the sound files:
Soft-hitclap2
Normal-Hitclap
And Normal-hitclap2.
Removing these files leave the slider ticks still with a clap sound because of the:
Normal-slidertick
Normal-slidertick3
And in terms make the timing bookmarks still usefull.

I geuss its up to you wich of the 2 you decide still look into it because no one loves bigger downloads for nothing. Ended up just removing the unnecessary hitsounds, (didnt know they were in there tbh .-.)
(P.S. sorry about the whole book i wrote about it just to make it clear.) np np, it was really helpful, thanks!

Last up in the tags it says: phreak
(yes i missed that the 1st time trough. :?)
But it already is in the name so it doesnt have to be in the tags
Same for the word plentakill and Victoria. Changed

That was about it for easy. (finally. ;))

Normal:
Only 2 things is actually stack leniency. (Required on the least to halfway here.) Changed stack leniency to 3
And that kai time only uses 8 seconds of the song. (The part of phreak.)
Overabuse is not adviced but iff its only 8 seconds you might as well use it from:
00:37:632 - till
00:52:401 -
It would also fit as you also placed kai on the other part in wich he sings. Done

Hard:
I expected more streams like this 00:37:863 (1,2,3,4,5) -
after 02:01:517 - as its only halfway of the song.
seems like a normal to me from there on with less predictable jumps.
I understand what you mean, i felt the same when i saw the finished star ranking and while creating the map. The only thing is that the song doesn't really have many opportunities to fill the BM with streams and hard jumps without overmapping, since its usually at a repetitive consistent pace, which isn't fast at all (130 BPM, not too surprised). Unfortunately, I don't think i could make it harder without increasing the DS and slider velocity, but doing so would require me to remap the entire difficulty. I don't think it's necessary, it would be better to just make a new difficulty, but I have no experience in making insane difficulties. The new difficulty would have to be at least a 3.4-3.5 star difficulty. I've been considering it since i deleted the previous "insane" difficulty, but wanted to learn how to map better before it tried it. I'll continue to consider it as I try to get more mods. I'm actually trying to get plentakill to allow me to use this song in osu! so i can get in that special modding queue. If i can, then I will seriously consider making the insane difficulty since i'd be getting mods more often. Sorry for the essay, haha, obviously i've been concerned about this too :? .
Other then my personal opinion hard sudden doesnt support widescreen
(Song setup>design, on the bottom.) Changed
Wich makes me sad because people with tablets will have black edges on the left and right of their screen because of that. :(
(Including my tablet.)
Last i just want to point out that the suggestion for kai time in normal,
is actually already done in hard wich i like alot. :) Ah, yah, haha, i guess i'm not very consistent :o

That was about it for now, Of course i will still keep an eye out iff anything changes and point out things iff i spot something.
I hope it was helpfull, (I always hope that.) and i already starred you because i think its ready for ranked. ;) It definitely was helpful, thanks!

P.S. sorry iff all this pink makes your eyes hurt but i dont like all that boring black in a forum only. :) haha, np
[/color]
Thanks for another awesome mod!
LucyS
Hello
From my Queue

[General]
League of Legends =3
Consider use Soft hitsounds here:
00:23:093 - 00:37:863 I think it fits better this part of the song

[Eazy]
First of all, it's a Eazy so you need to keep the same distance spacing in all the song. Use only 1,0x and fix the spacing between this notes:
00:02:324 (2,3,4,1) - You will need to fix the blankets too.
01:14:786 (1,2,1,1) - ^
00:07:401 (5,1) - And after remember to fix the notes foward too
00:37:401 (4,1) - ^
01:29:555 (5,1)

00:50:324 (3) - Delete finish and add the soft clap
00:54:017 (1) - Cancel NC
02:46:286 (1) - This spinner should start here 02:47:094

[Normal]
AR is too fast for a normal diff, decrease it to 6 or 5.
00:36:017 (1) - Cancel NC
00:55:401 (2,3) - Disable grid snap and fix this stack
01:15:940 (2) - Combo too short, cancel NC
Move the start of the spinner to 01:33:247 - end in the same place
Hiding notes in a normal is not good, unstack this 01:51:248 (7)
01:51:709 (1) - You should replace this for a slider like this 01:52:171 (9) - this rhythm in a normal is too complex.
Spinner should start here 02:47:094
02:27:478 - 02:06:478 - You should map these parts like in eazy

[Hard]
You can replace some of these repeats 00:32:786 (2) - for triples like http://puu.sh/dE2q8/fbff1086b9.jpg
00:58:401 - Try this rhythm http://puu.sh/dE37n/0903e03917.jpg you can use this here too 02:19:632 - like in the first, if you vary your patterns will make your map more fun.

Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Renevant

LucyS wrote:

Hello
From my Queue

[General]
League of Legends =3
Consider use Soft hitsounds here:
00:23:093 - 00:37:863 I think it fits better this part of the song Done (for all difficulties)

[Eazy]
First of all, it's a Eazy so you need to keep the same distance spacing in all the song. Use only 1,0x and fix the spacing between this notes:
00:02:324 (2,3,4,1) - You will need to fix the blankets too. Done
01:14:786 (1,2,1,1) - ^ Done
00:07:401 (5,1) - And after remember to fix the notes foward too Done
00:37:401 (4,1) - ^ Didn't see a DS issue there, but i tried to make the blankets better (might've made them worse)
01:29:555 (5,1) Done

00:50:324 (3) - Delete finish and add the soft clap Done
00:54:017 (1) - Cancel NC There wasn't one there .-., might've been a bug.
02:46:286 (1) - This spinner should start here 02:47:094 Done

[Normal]
AR is too fast for a normal diff, decrease it to 6 or 5. changed to 6
00:36:017 (1) - Cancel NC Done
00:55:401 (2,3) - Disable grid snap and fix this stack Done
01:15:940 (2) - Combo too short, cancel NC No Change
Move the start of the spinner to 01:33:247 - end in the same place Done
Hiding notes in a normal is not good, unstack this 01:51:248 (7) Done
01:51:709 (1) - You should replace this for a slider like this 01:52:171 (9) - this rhythm in a normal is too complex. Kept the same for now, if enough modders disagree, will change
Spinner should start here 02:47:094 Done
02:27:478 - 02:06:478 - You should map these parts like in eazy No change

[Hard]
You can replace some of these repeats 00:32:786 (2) - for triples like http://puu.sh/dE2q8/fbff1086b9.jpg Did it throughout the difficulty. It's a little random, so i might need to go back and make it appear at consistent times.
00:58:401 - Try this rhythm http://puu.sh/dE37n/0903e03917.jpg you can use this here too 02:19:632 - like in the first, if you vary your patterns will make your map more fun. Did your suggestion, adjusting the pattern a little in the process.

Good Luck!
Thanks for mod!
Biri Biri
This is really a Tibbers song. Oh lord. Cute BG though, i wish she had a button on her hat in-game.

Hello hello, the mod from my queue is down below~

[General]
  1. Wow this is catchy. >_>
  2. Your kiai times throughout the mapset do not match, all of the difficulties in a mapset must be the same time.
  3. There are a couple more slightly askew blankets out there, but I advise going through and cleaning up all that you can. It all adds up. :3

[Easy]

• 00:06:016 (1) - New combo
      00:08:324 (1) - This slider is placed fine, however it could be improved by putting both ends on the same y-axis. start is y:131, end is y:129
      00:10:170 (2) - ^ Different numbers, same principle
      00:19:401 (1,2) - ^^ Same, these 'could' also just be centered on the x-axis to make things easier. But if not, the ends are still off making the slider uneven.
      00:34:170 (1,3) - ^^^Same thing, for symmetry this time.
      00:45:247 (1) - Move this slider over -1 on the x-axis ( to x:303) for a perfect blanket; may not be that significant. But it does make it that much more rankable imo.
      00:59:555 (3,1,2,3) - Change 00:59:555 (3) to a single, and make the slider end another single to bring this lyric around again. 01:00:017 is also a big white tick, starting a new combo brings fluidity. I feel like altering this to a lyric pattern you used at 00:52:631 (1,2,3,4) could bring good symmetrical value to the map as a whole. Strongly suggested. "Swing through b-" started on a (1) last time, so here sounds good too.
      01:14:786 (1,1,1,1) - Too many (1)'s in a row. I suggest against it for [Easy], consider doing 1-4 and making 01:18:478 your (1).
      01:29:555 (5) - So glad this count to 5 happened. <3
      01:44:324 (1,2) - Evvvvverrr so slightly off-center blanket. Your 01:46:170 (3,4) is perfect.

01:52:632 (3) - Not too sure if this is rankable for an [Easy] due to the angle and amount of points, I'd ask a BAT about it personally.
      01:55:401 (1,2) - LOL. Phreak why u do dis
      02:21:248 (2,1,2) - Continue combo, distance + NC may be awkward for this diff. Then make 02:24:939 (3) - a NC, lines up the 'count to 5' too.
      02:54:479 (1) - Doesn't need the red point(or any at all) next to the sliderend point
      03:01:863 (1) - All those vertices aren't needed, I found a way to do it in 4 rather than 7 or 8.
    [Normal]

• 00:15:016 (1) - You generally don't want to put sliders on red ticks in a lower diff unless it's an outstanding beat. This is, however still feels a little weird. Not ad bad as some others.
      00:16:863 (3,4) - Bam, these are softer beats with the lyric. I dont recommend these both be on red ticks. If anything, ctrl+G the previous pattern so that the red repeater ends this red tick sequence.
      00:41:324 (1,2,3,4,5) - Red ticks galore, move this entire combo to the big white tick on 00:41:555. Sounds and looks way cleaner, then delete (5).
      01:10:632 (2,3) and 01:12:478 (2,3) - - These blankets could be improved.
      02:06:709 ~ 02:20:325 - Just under 14 seconds of break that was a kiai on the Easy, iirc. Once you change those around, you'll have to put something here most likely unless you decide against this being kiai. Also a large break for a catchy part of this song. </3
      02:23:325 (6,2) - I doubt this is a rankable overlap for Normal diff
      02:24:478 (2,3) - A blanket with room to be neater.
      03:09:479 (2) - Slightly uneven.
[Hard]

• 00:25:401 (2,3) - Improvable blanket~

00:37:863 - I don't feel Kiai belongs here, see [General]. This is also simply the first verse after the actual chorus.
    00:43:401 (8) - New combo.
    01:15:940 (1) - Rotating this slider, and putting a single on 01:16:632 would help this feel smoother.
    01:48:017 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 01:40:633 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - These two lyric sections don't match in mapping rhythm. I'd reconsider making at least 3/4ths of both the same rhythm, even if not the shape patterns.
    01:53:094 (4,5,6) - Dunno about that double sliderend overlap, yo. Ask a BAT or more experienced mapper, if possible.
    01:59:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Nice flow, I like it a lot. A little better suited than 00:37:863 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) imo.
    03:18:479 (6) - New combo, the long end looks kinda funky imo. Preference though.
I enjoyed modding this, I found the song to be way more catchy than I assumed. I had it looping in the background by accident while doing some dishes...got annoying very quickly hearing only the "oooo~oo-oo-oo-ooh~" in the distance. Keep up the progress, and good luck with this map. \o/
Topic Starter
Renevant

Kamidachi wrote:

This is really a Tibbers song. Oh lord. Cute BG though, i wish she had a button on her hat in-game.

Hello hello, the mod from my queue is down below~

[General]
  1. Wow this is catchy. >_>
  2. Your kiai times throughout the mapset do not match, all of the difficulties in a mapset must be the same time.
  3. There are a couple more slightly askew blankets out there, but I advise going through and cleaning up all that you can. It all adds up. :3
    Fixed for all difficulties

[Easy]

• 00:06:016 (1) - New combo Done
      00:08:324 (1) - This slider is placed fine, however it could be improved by putting both ends on the same y-axis. start is y:131, end is y:129 Fixed the best I could
      00:10:170 (2) - ^ Different numbers, same principle Same as above
      00:19:401 (1,2) - ^^ Same, these 'could' also just be centered on the x-axis to make things easier. But if not, the ends are still off making the slider uneven. Made slider even
      00:34:170 (1,3) - ^^^Same thing, for symmetry this time. Done
      00:45:247 (1) - Move this slider over -1 on the x-axis ( to x:303) for a perfect blanket; may not be that significant. But it does make it that much more rankable imo. Done
      00:59:555 (3,1,2,3) - Change 00:59:555 (3) to a single, and make the slider end another single to bring this lyric around again. 01:00:017 is also a big white tick, starting a new combo brings fluidity. I feel like altering this to a lyric pattern you used at 00:52:631 (1,2,3,4) could bring good symmetrical value to the map as a whole. Strongly suggested. "Swing through b-" started on a (1) last time, so here sounds good too. I'm actually pretty confused about this. You want me to turn the slider into just regular single notes? That would leave about 6 notes of singles. That seems a little plain to me and i personally think the slider is rather fitting. Also, if i did that, it would break the pattern of: single-single-slider that i think fits the song pretty nicely. Err..I might be reading your suggestion wrong. No change for now, but i'll go back and look at this again later.
      01:14:786 (1,1,1,1) - Too many (1)'s in a row. I suggest against it for [Easy], consider doing 1-4 and making 01:18:478 your (1). Done, thanks for the insight and what not :D
      01:29:555 (5) - So glad this count to 5 happened. <3 :)
      01:44:324 (1,2) - Evvvvverrr so slightly off-center blanket. Your 01:46:170 (3,4) is perfect. Fixed

01:52:632 (3) - Not too sure if this is rankable for an [Easy] due to the angle and amount of points, I'd ask a BAT about it personally. Noted, will ask a BAT when i get the chance.
      01:55:401 (1,2) - LOL. Phreak why u do dis :)
      02:21:248 (2,1,2) - Continue combo, distance + NC may be awkward for this diff. Then make 02:24:939 (3) - a NC, lines up the 'count to 5' too. Done, Also separated the stacked notes
      02:54:479 (1) - Doesn't need the red point(or any at all) next to the sliderend point Fixed
      03:01:863 (1) - All those vertices aren't needed, I found a way to do it in 4 rather than 7 or 8. Fixed
    [Normal]

• 00:15:016 (1) - You generally don't want to put sliders on red ticks in a lower diff unless it's an outstanding beat. This is, however still feels a little weird. Not ad bad as some others. Didn't know that, thanks for explaining :D
      00:16:863 (3,4) - Bam, these are softer beats with the lyric. I dont recommend these both be on red ticks. If anything, ctrl+G the previous pattern so that the red repeater ends this red tick sequence. Made symmetric across origin instead, pattern might be a little awkward
      00:41:324 (1,2,3,4,5) - Red ticks galore, move this entire combo to the big white tick on 00:41:555. Sounds and looks way cleaner, then delete (5). Done
      01:10:632 (2,3) and 01:12:478 (2,3) - - These blankets could be improved. Done
      02:06:709 ~ 02:20:325 - Just under 14 seconds of break that was a kiai on the Easy, iirc. Once you change those around, you'll have to put something here most likely unless you decide against this being kiai. Also a large break for a catchy part of this song. </3 I dont think it was in Kiai, the part before it was iirc :o . And no change for now as it may take me a bit to create a suitable pattern. I will probably fill it like u suggested, but i'm a little concerned that it will get rid of an (maybe) acceptable break. Considering that's a pretty repetitive part, i thought it would be best to use a break there. I'll have to think it over :? . Thanks for suggestion either way!
      02:23:325 (6,2) - I doubt this is a rankable overlap for Normal diff Fixed it, basically changing the pattern for that entire section.
      02:24:478 (2,3) - A blanket with room to be neater. New pattern that i changed from above mod.
      03:09:479 (2) - Slightly uneven. Fixed the best i could, will probably need to add more points or redo the slider to make it perfect
[Hard]

• 00:25:401 (2,3) - Improvable blanket~ Oops, fixed

00:37:863 - I don't feel Kiai belongs here, see [General]. This is also simply the first verse after the actual chorus. I got rid of it there and made it consistent at one point throughout all difficulties :)
    00:43:401 (8) - New combo. Done, It fits the rhythm of the song, but its under all that cluster so i wasn't sure if it was suitable there. Anyways, done done
    01:15:940 (1) - Rotating this slider, and putting a single on 01:16:632 would help this feel smoother. Done
    01:48:017 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - 01:40:633 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - These two lyric sections don't match in mapping rhythm. I'd reconsider making at least 3/4ths of both the same rhythm, even if not the shape patterns. Made the second the same at the first with the exception of the end slider.
    01:53:094 (4,5,6) - Dunno about that double sliderend overlap, yo. Ask a BAT or more experienced mapper, if possible. Will do
    01:59:094 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Nice flow, I like it a lot. A little better suited than 00:37:863 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) imo. I see
    03:18:479 (6) - New combo, the long end looks kinda funky imo. Preference though. Done
I enjoyed modding this, I found the song to be way more catchy than I assumed. I had it looping in the background by accident while doing some dishes...got annoying very quickly hearing only the "oooo~oo-oo-oo-ooh~" in the distance. Keep up the progress, and good luck with this map. \o/ Glad you liked it :), and yah, that's like engraved in my brain now :o
Thanks for the super-in-depth mod! I feel kinda bad now that my mod was so vague and mostly just blanket suggestions. :( Anyways, Thanks again! Enjoy your Well-earned Kudos.
neonat
First hearing the preview: what the heck.
Annie was the character that got me into LoL and most of my first 100 wins were with the use of her, really like that character~

General

Add 2000 to AudioLeadIn in the .osu in Notepad on all difficulties
You should start all your difficulties at the same time

Easy

00:14:324 (4,1) - I really think they could look better with each other if the curve of 00:15:709 (1) was more matching with the previous slider head
00:18:016 (3) - looking at this section as a whole, this slider doesn't really look that ideal, especially since it doesn't really blanket 00:17:093 (2) or move directly in the flow of 00:19:401 (1)
00:21:247 (2,1) - you should still use 1.0x spacing here, even if there's 2 beats between them
00:57:709 (3) - all I can say is that having this curve the other way helps keep the flow smooth here, the current slider just isn't that good because the curve is upwards and isn't following the diagonal downward movement of this pattern, curving it the other way helps ease the path upwards easier:
01:18:017 (4,1) - blanket them
01:25:863 (2) - NC here instead of 01:25:401 (1)
01:27:247 (1) - remove NC
01:29:555 (5) - NC instead of 01:30:940 (1)
01:33:247 (3) - NC
01:38:324 (2,3) - highly discourage you from using stacks in Easy, QATs don't really like that as it is added difficulty for newer players
01:54:478 (5,1,2) - please take note of the spacing. You change the slider velocity, which is also not really encouraged in Easy, but you made the spacing change too drastically different from what it usually is, which is not good. Adjust it so that the spacing looks similar to what it usually is, i you do not remove the slider velocity change, which I think you should
02:12:478 (4) - NC
02:16:171 (4) - ^
02:19:863 (4) - ^
02:36:017 - shift the break line to this point

Eh, I sometimes felt the NCing was weird and not consistent or matching nicely with the song
some of the gaps felt odd and forced
I think further improvement could and should be done for Easy

Normal

Looks very raw and unpolished, here are some pointers:

00:00:940 - you should start the difficulty here already, like Easy

Your distance spacing between objects isn't constant at all, just look at 00:15:016 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2) and 00:51:247 (5,1) - ensure a constant spacing throughout Normal

00:55:401 (2,3) - stacks aren't really encouraged in Normal either

01:25:171 (1,2) - don't have sliders end on the main beat, it kills the rhythm with the passive end being where the beat is

02:04:171 (1,2,3,4) - don't anti-jump in Normal

Hard

00:00:247 (1,2) - you should not have objects before the first timing point

You should start the NCs on first beat of the music or the 1st vocal downbeat impact, like 00:08:324 (2) or like 00:15:709 (5) - this would make it more sensible, and also easier for consistency

NC can be more consistent in the rap section as well

Sometimes the flow and movement feels too angular/not fluid, and it might be how it is positioned, especially some of those 1/4 repeat sliders
02:26:786 (2) - isolated 3 repeat sliders don't play good, and don't enhance the rhythm of the song there, they lack the feel and creativity when used
02:32:094 (3) - ^

Break line starts at 02:36:017

Interesting song, but I feel the maps could be improved to be better, Good Luck
Topic Starter
Renevant

neonat wrote:

First hearing the preview: what the heck.
Annie was the character that got me into LoL and most of my first 100 wins were with the use of her, really like that character~

General

Add 2000 to AudioLeadIn in the .osu in Notepad on all difficulties Done
You should start all your difficulties at the same time Done

Easy

00:14:324 (4,1) - I really think they could look better with each other if the curve of 00:15:709 (1) was more matching with the previous slider head I fixed it to blanket properly
00:18:016 (3) - looking at this section as a whole, this slider doesn't really look that ideal, especially since it doesn't really blanket 00:17:093 (2) or move directly in the flow of 00:19:401 (1) Fixed the blankets, changed the pattern a little to fit it better.
00:21:247 (2,1) - you should still use 1.0x spacing here, even if there's 2 beats between them There already was.. Either way, i changed the pattern
00:57:709 (3) - all I can say is that having this curve the other way helps keep the flow smooth here, the current slider just isn't that good because the curve is upwards and isn't following the diagonal downward movement of this pattern, curving it the other way helps ease the path upwards easier:
I personally think it's fine the way it is. I'll make note of it to change if another modder addresses it or if I change my mind in the future
01:18:017 (4,1) - blanket them Tthey already were. .-. i made the blanket better if thats what you meant.
01:25:863 (2) - NC here instead of 01:25:401 (1) Done
01:27:247 (1) - remove NC Done
01:29:555 (5) - NC instead of 01:30:940 (1) Done
01:33:247 (3) - NC Done
01:38:324 (2,3) - highly discourage you from using stacks in Easy, QATs don't really like that as it is added difficulty for newer players Changed
01:54:478 (5,1,2) - please take note of the spacing. You change the slider velocity, which is also not really encouraged in Easy, but you made the spacing change too drastically different from what it usually is, which is not good. Adjust it so that the spacing looks similar to what it usually is, i you do not remove the slider velocity change, which I think you should. The default DS kinda went to that distance when i changed the slider velocity. I thought it would be acceptable if the editor said so. Anyways, i changed the DS properly, but I kept the slider velocity the same, because I think it's rather fitting.
02:12:478 (4) - NC Done
02:16:171 (4) - ^ Done
02:19:863 (4) - ^ Done
02:36:017 - shift the break line to this point Wasn't sure if there was a manual way to do this, but I added two notes to compensate and shift the break.

Eh, I sometimes felt the NCing was weird and not consistent or matching nicely with the song
some of the gaps felt odd and forced
I think further improvement could and should be done for Easy

Normal

Looks very raw and unpolished, here are some pointers:

00:00:940 - you should start the difficulty here already, like Easy Done

Your distance spacing between objects isn't constant at all, just look at 00:15:016 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2) and 00:51:247 (5,1) - ensure a constant spacing throughout Normal Fixed

00:55:401 (2,3) - stacks aren't really encouraged in Normal either No change for now, will remap that part of the song if another modder suggests to change

01:25:171 (1,2) - don't have sliders end on the main beat, it kills the rhythm with the passive end being where the beat is Fixed and remapped

02:04:171 (1,2,3,4) - don't anti-jump in Normal No change for now

Hard

00:00:247 (1,2) - you should not have objects before the first timing point Fixed

You should start the NCs on first beat of the music or the 1st vocal downbeat impact, like 00:08:324 (2) or like 00:15:709 (5) - this would make it more sensible, and also easier for consistency Fixed

NC can be more consistent in the rap section as well Fixed

Sometimes the flow and movement feels too angular/not fluid, and it might be how it is positioned, especially some of those 1/4 repeat sliders
02:26:786 (2) - isolated 3 repeat sliders don't play good, and don't enhance the rhythm of the song there, they lack the feel and creativity when used changed
02:32:094 (3) - ^ changed

Break line starts at 02:36:017 fixed

Interesting song, but I feel the maps could be improved to be better, Good Luck
Thanks for the mod!
Factorial
From NLOMQ

[General]
The sequence of combo colors from Normal are different from Easy and Hard. Make it all the same on all diffs.

[Hard]
  1. 00:28:170 (5) - Ctrl+J for better flow
[Normal]
  1. 00:51:247 (5,1) - Space it out.
  2. 01:26:324 (6,7) - Ctrl+G
  3. 01:33:247 (1) - Shorten spinner to 01:36:478 . When placing a spinner, consider the recovery time after it (2 beats for Normal).
  4. 02:04:171 (1,2,3,4) - Antijumps are not recommended for Normal. Space it out.
  5. 02:47:094 (1) - Shorten spinner to 02:50:325 . Same as above.
[Easy]
  1. SV change is not recommended here.
Good luck
Topic Starter
Renevant

Neil Leo wrote:

From NLOMQ

[General]
The sequence of combo colors from Normal are different from Easy and Hard. Make it all the same on all diffs. Fixed

[Hard]
  1. 00:28:170 (5) - Ctrl+J for better flow Done
[Normal]
  1. 00:51:247 (5,1) - Space it out. Done
  2. 01:26:324 (6,7) - Ctrl+G Done
  3. 01:33:247 (1) - Shorten spinner to 01:36:478 . When placing a spinner, consider the recovery time after it (2 beats for Normal). Done, ty for explanation
  4. 02:04:171 (1,2,3,4) - Antijumps are not recommended for Normal. Space it out. Done
  5. 02:47:094 (1) - Shorten spinner to 02:50:325 . Same as above. Done
[Easy]
  1. SV change is not recommended here. No change, im gonna try to get a BAT's opinion on this because i really want to keep it, but many modder suggest to change. I probably will end up changing, but i want to get confirmation first.
Good luck
Thank you for the mod! Also, i'd like to apologize for being rude to you earlier. Your mod is fully appreciated and I'm thankful that you spent the time to mod my map. Sorry and thank you!
Lally
hi o3o

General
  1. BG is 1365x768 but should be 1366 x 768
Hard:
  1. 00:03:709 (3,1) - don't cover the repeats is unrakable
  2. 00:14:093 (2) - ctrl+g for better flow
  3. 00:38:555 (6) - i would use 2 sliders here
  4. 01:09:247 (4,1) - ugly overlap
Normal:
  1. why do you have more break in normal?
  2. 00:20:786 (2,1,2) - please check your spacing and make it consistent in all the diff i'm not going to repeat myself
  3. 00:32:324 (3,1) - don't cover the repeats is unrakable
Easy:
  1. The gap between the Easy and Normal is to big atm,the best thing to do is to add some objects in easy and to remove a lot of things in normal ;_;
gl o3o
Factorial

Lally wrote:

Easy:
  1. The gap between the Easy and Normal is to big atm,the best thing to do is to add some objects in easy and to remove a lot of things in normal ;_;
I think no more objects can be added on Easy. This will result to overmapping the diff. Maybe adjust CS on Normal to 3.5
Topic Starter
Renevant

Lally wrote:

hi o3o

General
  1. BG is 1365x768 but should be 1366 x 768 wow haha, fixed

Hard:
  1. 00:03:709 (3,1) - don't cover the repeats is unrakable fixed
  2. 00:14:093 (2) - ctrl+g for better flow Done
  3. 00:38:555 (6) - i would use 2 sliders here Done
  4. 01:09:247 (4,1) - ugly overlap Fixed

Normal:
  1. why do you have more break in normal? I remapped it a little so the breaks are pretty consistent across all difficulties
  2. 00:20:786 (2,1,2) - please check your spacing and make it consistent in all the diff i'm not going to repeat myself Checked each object like you suggested
  3. 00:32:324 (3,1) - don't cover the repeats is unrakable Fixed
Easy:
  1. The gap between the Easy and Normal is to big atm,the best thing to do is to add some objects in easy and to remove a lot of things in normal ;_; Normal is 2.34 stars now. So the gap between easy and normal is 0.74 and the gap between Normal and hard is 0.56. owo
gl o3o
Thanks for the mod!

Neil Leo wrote:

Lally wrote:

Easy:
I think no more objects can be added on Easy. This will result to overmapping the diff. Maybe adjust CS on Normal to 3.5
There was one section on normal that was making the difficulty go up by like .2 stars that i replaced with a break so it should be fine as it is now.
Nathan
Neil Leo requested me to do this a while ago so why not

[Hard]
  1. 00:03:016 (2) - Try a circle and 1/2 slider or vice versa, white tick shouldn't be ignored with a 1/1 even if it follows vocals better
  2. 00:06:132 (2,3) - Use a 1/4 slider here? I think this is more of a held note instead
  3. 00:08:324 (1,2) - Try flipping the curves to emphasize vocals more with a flow change
  4. 00:14:093 (2) - This should start on the downbeat instead, follows vocals more accurately + you won't miss a white tick
  5. 00:16:863 (3,4) - Try this rhythm instead, it'll allow both white ticks (including a downbeat) to be clickable
  6. 00:17:786 (1) - Same thing mentioned in 00:03:016 (2)
  7. 00:18:478 (2,1) - Why do these have 1/2 spacing with a 1/1 gap o.o
  8. 00:21:478 (2) - Try flipping the curve on this slider too, it'll even accent 00:22:170 (3) more effectively
  9. 01:37:401 (1,2) - Space these, it's kind of awkward to just sit on a 1/1 gap plus the sound stands out so it lacks emphasis being stacked
  10. 01:39:709 (3) - Try a 1/2 slider and a circle, red tick shouldn't be ignored plus the white tick that the slider originally ended on will now be clickable
  11. 01:44:786 (2,3) - Space these
  12. 01:47:094 (4) - 1/2 slider and circle?
  13. 02:10:863 (2) - Try two 1/2 sliders instead so some sounds aren't ignored again, it should follow vocals fine still
  14. 02:51:248 (1,2) - Space them
  15. 02:58:632 (3,4) - ^
  16. 03:06:017 (2,3) - ^
Topic Starter
Renevant

sukiNathan wrote:

Neil Leo requested me to do this a while ago so why not Thanks Neil, if you're reading this!

[Hard]
  1. 00:03:016 (2) - Try a circle and 1/2 slider or vice versa, white tick shouldn't be ignored with a 1/1 even if it follows vocals better Done
  2. 00:06:132 (2,3) - Use a 1/4 slider here? I think this is more of a held note instead Done
  3. 00:08:324 (1,2) - Try flipping the curves to emphasize vocals more with a flow change Done
  4. 00:14:093 (2) - This should start on the downbeat instead, follows vocals more accurately + you won't miss a white tick Made a repeating slider
  5. 00:16:863 (3,4) - Try this rhythm instead, it'll allow both white ticks (including a downbeat) to be clickable Done
  6. 00:17:786 (1) - Same thing mentioned in 00:03:016 (2) Done
  7. 00:18:478 (2,1) - Why do these have 1/2 spacing with a 1/1 gap o.o Fixed!
  8. 00:21:478 (2) - Try flipping the curve on this slider too, it'll even accent 00:22:170 (3) more effectively Done
  9. 01:37:401 (1,2) - Space these, it's kind of awkward to just sit on a 1/1 gap plus the sound stands out so it lacks emphasis being stacked Done
  10. 01:39:709 (3) - Try a 1/2 slider and a circle, red tick shouldn't be ignored plus the white tick that the slider originally ended on will now be clickable Done
  11. 01:44:786 (2,3) - Space these Done
  12. 01:47:094 (4) - 1/2 slider and circle? Done
  13. 02:10:863 (2) - Try two 1/2 sliders instead so some sounds aren't ignored again, it should follow vocals fine still Made a different pattern that fits beat better
  14. 02:51:248 (1,2) - Space them Done
  15. 02:58:632 (3,4) - ^ Done
  16. 03:06:017 (2,3) - ^ Done
Thanks for the mod Nathan!
See you in FG :)
Also, thanks Neil for the request!
TheTomi
A great beatmap where the schema are perfectly adapted to the lyrics ! Good to train at low level on osu! I really like it ! Thanks !
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.