forum

[invalid] Puush update both for the helpful part and fun one.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kluddio
Might not be the right place to post this on but the fact that peppy is the maker of both the programs i think its fine if this is here because the idea is also towards helping out the players and the mods here on osu aswell.

Update so puush can record for 20 sec or so and save it in our puush folder making the video either mp4 or webm. This could be useful both for the fact of showing something to a friend or being helped on the forum /5 aka Technical support alot of the people dont know how to explain how the bug happen so showing it would be alot easyer.

Would be cool of the BBCode could be able to do [webm]Http://[/webm] or some other code to desplay this.
Webm and Mp4 are probebly the most easy to run on the internet so would probebly recommend using these, no clue if this would be possiable or even worth spending to much time on just an another idea, Just being able to record would be fine i say.

Did find this when i was lurking around on BB Code sites: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=314919 No clue if it would work tho.

just wanted the idea to be said atleast. :idea:
drum drum
This isn't the place for puush feature requests
Topic Starter
Kluddio

drum drum wrote:

This isn't the place for puush feature requests
Might not be the right place to post this on but the fact that peppy is the maker of both the programs